Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
Marijuana-Induced Creativity
    #1638425 - 06/16/03 08:50 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I am normally a daily smoker, but due to my current state of unemployment and  consequent lack of funds; it's been a little over a week since the last time I toked.  I dealt with this same situation last summer, so it's really not a big deal.  I think some time off from being high every day is a good thing, anyway. 

However, I do find myself missing the creativity that smoking marijuana induces in me.  It's almost like getting high opens up a different part of my brain.  It makes me think in a completely different way.  Some of my most interesting photos have been taken under the influence of emjay.  I've also done some rather interesting drawings and paintings while stoned, when I am normally not an artistic person at all in this way.

It's not that I am not creative at all without emjay, or that I rely on it for creativity.  It's just that it seems to make me much more creative than normal, and tonight I just realized how much I miss this effect.  Can anyone here relate to this?

I was going to post this in the Other Drugs Discussion forum, but The Pub seemed like a more appropriate place for some reason.  If the mods feel this should be moved, by all means do so.  Sorry for any inconvenience! :smile:

Peace,

RebelSteve 

--------------------
Namaste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

Re: Marijuana-Induced Creativity [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #1638447 - 06/16/03 09:01 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

umm.. yes? :grin:

it enhances my creativity in that i'm more easily able to sit down for a good chunk of time, nice and stoned, and just loose my self in my song or drawing or whatever.  i find that i can do those things while sober just as well, but my "creative attention" span is much shorter.

also, i seem to get spontaneous inspiration much more frequently while i'm high.

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
Re: Marijuana-Induced Creativity [Re: Clean]
    #1638718 - 06/16/03 11:10 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

also, i seem to get spontaneous inspiration much more frequently while i'm high.

same here, dude!  exactly! :smile:

--------------------
Namaste.

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
    #1638821 - 06/17/03 02:01 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Marijuana is incredible for stimulating creativity! Whenever I get high all I do is create. Sure, watching movies and the regular high stuff is fun, but it cant beat creating something that'll be there when you're sober, you what I mean? I have drawn some of my most original(not to mention overly detailed) pictures, and I love playin my bass. Not only can I dream up sweet riffs, but it also makes me a better player! God was definitely on to something when he created marij.

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

Invisibletomatoes
you say tomatoe

Loc: and i say . . .
Re: Marijuana-Induced Creativity [Re: manna_man]
    #1639024 - 06/17/03 05:31 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Offlinemr_kite
The Watcher
Male

Loc: shambhala
Re: Marijuana-Induced Creativity [Re: tomatoes]
    #1641616 - 06/18/03 06:11 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

When you're stoned you are more stimulated, you're feeling different from normal, and so obviously these new experiences will result in a different output when you are doing something creative. Just think of the relationship between 60s pop and LSD. Acid gave us albums like Sgt Peppers and Hendrix's first three.

--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
    #1643133 - 06/18/03 11:02 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

For me, its like thinking 100% wihout ANY pre-judgements.

alot of my basic ideas on life have changed while I was under the influence.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

InvisibleScratcher
Stranger

Loc: eH
    #1644925 - 06/19/03 01:25 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I totally agree that mj induces and inspires creativity. I didn't even know I had a creative side till I started smoking. I've been meaning to get one of those handheld digital recorders to help me remember some of the shit I come up with when I'm stoned.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Marijuana-Induced Creativity [Re: Scratcher]
    #1646217 - 06/19/03 09:03 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

i normally am pretty creative at drawing myself...but i agree while under the influence you can be a lot more creative..some of my favorites that i have drawn are from when i was high.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

OfflineXiC_clone
Calls Shots 'Round Here
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth 25XX Flag
Re: Marijuana-Induced Creativity [Re: Sombie]
    #12794946 - 06/24/10 03:35 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Sombie said:
For me, its like thinking 100% wihout ANY pre-judgements.

alot of my basic ideas on life have changed while I was under the influence. 

If there was any duration where I wasn't smoking regularly (sober), when I finally get back to being out of my mind high I can't believe some of the decisions I made or had to contemplate. It is so clear high.

--------------------
Don't soak your WBS dummy! There's an =>easy<= way.
For Your Health!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder