Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator
    #1632544 - 06/14/03 12:42 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Tripping Two Nights In A Row? [Re: ]
    #1632735 - 06/14/03 05:12 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah it can be done but the dosage will probably need to be more than the previous night or an MAOI could be used.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflineGanjaManDan
Blazin' Phatties
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Tripping Two Nights In A Row? [Re: EvilGir]
    #1633082 - 06/14/03 12:17 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I've only done it once..  One night I munched 5 grams of dried P. Cubensis, and the other I ate 3.5 grams ( I know its stupid ).  Anyway, I didn't feel the effects for like an hour and a half, then I took a few tokes off of my bong and that made the mushrooms a lot more intense :smile: 

Anonymous

#1633099 - 06/14/03 12:28 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

-deleted-

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1633182 - 06/14/03 01:20 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Here's a post of mine from last year from a similar thread:

Quote:

I forgot to mention....

I went through a binge back near the beginning of my psychedelic mushroom adventures (several months after i did loads of acid, actually.. don't do THAT stuff anymore tho - it was wonderful but left me with holes in my soul IMO... but I digress..), during a camping trip:

On the FOURTH day in a row, I made some more mushroom tea, and drank it sitting in a chair out in the woods. Within about 15 minutes, I felt the trip coming on: My mushroom counterpart was upset with me and getting sick, tired and overwhelmed with my frequency.

I started feeling a bit nervous and went into my tent to lay down comfortably, away from constantly-attacking insects. Laying there feeling the effects come, I knew I had "sinned." I felt the my mushroom-personality scolding me. I held onto the ground as I started to get a kind of "We're gunna fuck you over, Mr. Trip-four-days-in-a-row-just-because-you're-out-camping" feeling, and got quite scared. I had "bad-tripped" before, but the impending feelings were utterly horrifying.

I made an internal plea to these feelings inside me. "OK I understand I shouldn't trip so often. I really do apologize and I'll turn my frequency way down after this trip but I'm already 'here' now so I can't take this one away. There is no need to punish myself if I still get the message withOUT punishment." These are the types of things I was thinking to myself as everything in my field of visionI started growing dark and pointy in very subtle ways (best way I can describe it...), and all sorts of strange devices waiting to be used for my torture appeared.

Suddenly the sharp, pointy edges of my slight visual hallucinations softened and lightened. I had sucessfully turned things around. As soon as it hit me that the trip wasn't spiralling downwards afterall, my nausea lifted, and I thanked myself for "going easy on me" as I exited the tent. From there, another incredibly happy mushroom trip followed; felt like the greatest internal mushroom "production" ever!

So after the trip, a friend of mine asked me "Hey so do you want to trip with _____ and I on Saturday?"

I sat there for several seconds, and replied "Yes I do want to, but I don't want to trip so often; its exausting - I'd love to hang out with you guys though, if you don't mind a sober-person around."

My lesson had been learned. I keep my trips at least 3 months from eachother.

Has anybody had similar experiences where you "broke a rule" of some sort, and started freaking out, but turned it around and made some good descisions in the process? hmm nevermind thats a whole other topic.. :-D

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
Play it safe man.... you might start being mean to yourself if you do them too often.

lol there's my story :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: ]
    #1633408 - 06/14/03 03:57 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Offlinebreathingofmist
The shadowwarrior, and thewarrior's shadow
 User Gallery

Loc: Dissonance
    #1634109 - 06/14/03 10:57 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

A friend and I tripped for a week straight. I wouldn't recommend it though.. Its a big waste of the shrooms. You end up taking a lot higher doses every day.

--------------------

"Breathing of mist, soul enshrouded, I am just... an Illusion"

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
Re: Tripping Two Nights In A Row? [Re: breathingofmist]
    #1634406 - 06/15/03 01:37 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

yeah, it's a huge waste of shrooms, and with such frequency in the psychedelic world, you get too used to it. you want a trip to be adventurous, not something familiar.

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

OfflineRob_K
s p a c e d

Loc: London
Re: Tripping Two Nights In A Row? [Re: Blastrid]
    #1634603 - 06/15/03 05:05 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I tripped with my friend a couple of weeks ago, there were so many shrooms that we left about 20-30 (wet). Anyway, I had to go home the next day because I had to go to work (delivering chinese).. Anyway I'm at work about 36 hours after we'd tripped and I get a call from my friend saying "oh my god rob I'm tripping so hard.. I feel like I'm having a continuous orgasm" Needless to say I wan't too happy about being at work, but it shows you can still get a good trip very soon after your first. I'd imagine that if you kept doing it every day it would diminish quite a lot though.

--------------------
-{ divined from the mind }--

My music

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract