Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLucyfer
Psychonautic Voyager

Stranded in the Desert, Car's Stuck on a Sand Dune, and I'm Tripping Balls on Acid
    #16308764 - 05/30/12 10:12 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Set (State of mind) - General anxiety, self-conscious, and some depression. Some happiness and contentment at times. Currently a student, seeing a therapist, developing social skills, and constantly searching for the meaning of my existence….
Age - 18
Weight - 165 lbs
Dose - 2 drops of potent liquid LSD, estimated between 300 and 400 micrograms in total. I had tested this acid on a separate occasion, as did some other friends. It was very potent LSD without a doubt and no research chemicals were involved at all. The experience was significantly stronger than the time I took 5 "Cherub Angel" blotters.
Experience with LSD - This was my 18th trip.
Level of psychedelic experience - Started at a strong level 3, progressed to level 4 during peak effects.

Part 1 - - - - - The Journey to the Desert

It was a mellow Saturday afternoon and good vibes were all around. Several days before, I had planned to dose with 2 high-potency drops of liquid LSD at around 10:00 A.M. on Saturday. They were dropped onto sugar cubes. My friend Ian, who was holding the doses, had told me he'd deliver me the LSD the morning of that day. I was quite disappointed when I found out he'd dosed himself with his own LSD that same morning and was unable to even remember how to operate a motor vehicle for the first half of the day. My plans seemed to be foiled at that point, but I shrugged off the negative emotions and moved on with my schedule. From 10:00 A.M. to 4 P.M., the day was uneventful - My only activities were meditation, conversing with my parents, and listening to electronic music. At around 2:00 P.M., Ian called me to let me know that he would be able to give me my acid at some point that day. It was a bit late at that point, so I was hesitant about tripping. A couple minutes after 4:00 P.M., I decided to see what my friend Kaleb was up to that evening.

Kaleb was strawberry blonde and average height, with a face full of freckles. He was fair skinned and his silky hair covered his forehead. He was a person I had grown pretty close to and I had convinced him to try LSD a couple weeks before. One particular interest we shared was our undying love for the psychedelic experience. When I called him, he asked me if I wanted to go camping in the desert with him and my friend Liam. Kaleb was planning on taking 2 doses of the acid, and we both had LSD of the same quality. I gladly accepted Kaleb's offer to go camping and at this point I was pretty excited to say the least. I told him I'd call him back after I got a hold of Ian to see if I could pick up my acid. Ian said it was fine if I drove to him to obtain it. I called Kaleb back and found out Liam was able to drive to pick it up. Despite my excitement, I couldn't help but feel apprehensive about tripping again after my last couple bad trips, however. I decided I would take my doses when I was in a calm enough mood and took my focus away from the possibility of having a negative experience.

I got picked up at 5:00 by Liam, who was driving with Kaleb. I hadn't seen Liam outside of school in quite some time, and it was a good feeling to catch up with another. He was tall and wiry with short, blonde hair. He had a somewhat large head, and always wore jackets that were leather or had lots of fabric pockets. He wasn't interested in experimenting with psychedelics because of some negative reactions his brother had with them in the past. Although Kaleb and myself were taking hefty doses of a powerful psychedelic drug, Liam had no issues with our plans. He actually thought it would be entertaining to watch two kids trip balls on acid while he smoked marijuana.

We picked up my acid at 5:10, and were on our way to the desert at 5:15. For the majority of the 3-hour car ride, I spent my time clearing my mind of negative thoughts and focusing on the probable possibility that my trip would turn out to be beautiful, spiritual, and enjoyable. At 7:38, I decided it was time to dose my 2 drops. I took the 2 glistening sugar cubes and placed them under my tongue. Kaleb had dosed about 45 minutes earlier and was already feeling intense effects, complete with hysterical laughing and strong visuals. At around 7:40, Kaleb lit up a cigarette. Smoking was definitely a poor decision on his part in this circumstance. After what seemed like mere seconds, he rolled down the window and began to puke. His vomit covered the outside window, and Liam pulled over the car so Kaleb could take a breather.

Kaleb vomited at least 5 more times before he felt normal again. After he finished, he was tripping harder than ever. We got into the car and proceeded on the way to our destination. At around 7:45, I began to feel extremely stimulated and goofy. My stomach felt tight, I was disoriented, and the hairs on my neck rose from the "hot and cold " flushes that filled my senses. One peculiar aspect of the trip that I noticed was the feeling of multiple contradictory emotions simultaneously (i.e. happy sadness, scared happiness, sad happiness). Rather than finding these emotions overwhelming or frightening, I found them absolutely hilarious. By the 30 minute mark, I was having massive, uninterrupted fits of uncontrollable laughter. There were some points where I had to catch my breath because I was laughing almost nonstop. I was also having very obvious visuals that were definitely of level 3 caliber.

I observed the typical (but particularly strong) "breathing" phenomena and extremely large tracers. The sky and my closed-eye field of visual were already filling with colorful and detailed fractals that were shifting colors. Despite my laughter, I still felt somewhat nervous. This anxiety began to grow starting 45 minutes after ingesting the LSD. My anxiety got to the point that I felt we needed to stop the car on the side of the road so I could gather my thoughts and keep myself calm. When I got out, I began to meditate. I repeatedly reminded myself of the recent progress I had made in my life and that I was a strong-enough minded individual to overcome a bad trip. This eased my fear only slightly, but enough that the remaining 5 minutes of the car ride to the camp site were manageable.

Part II - - - - - Arrival at our Destination, Near- Freakout, Profound Insights, Triumph, and Liberation

When we arrived to the desert, we steered off the road onto a path made of sand and dirt. Within less than 500 feet, our car ran over an enormous mound of sand and suddenly stopped moving forward. Within minutes, Liam realized that we were indeed stuck in the desert. Kaleb and I were far too intoxicated to fully understand the gravity of the situation and we blew it off. We were tripping full force, and I was gradually becoming more anxious and confused. Trying to make the best of the situation, Kaleb and Liam set up chairs, a tent, and made a campfire with some firewood, while I laid on the ground because standing up had become so difficult. They felt it was a large enough place to set up camp.

At this point, I felt mostly negative vibes as well as a couple positive ones. The weirdest part was, I kept feeling like I was on the verge of a bad trip, but it never got to the point I panicked or lost my mind at all. Every emotion I had would cause my visuals to change. Negativity was represented by blood-red, rectangular, menacing-looking shapes, while positivity was represented by brilliant, blue, circular, and hexagonal shapes. Negative thoughts also caused me to see visions of police cars in the sky. The negative energy was the causing the sky to become red and hellish, with a couple splotches of blue that represented the simultaneous positive feelings I would occasionally have. I had no idea what a "boundary" was. I felt profoundly connected to the universe, my own psyche, and my external environment at large.

As I neared the peak, I realized that this trip was giving me a choice - let go of my fear, clear my mind, and allow the trip to become beautiful, or fight the fear and spiral into unthinkable insanity. I kept reminding myself of the progress I had made in recent weeks that I was on a positive path in my life. I knew that my confidence was gradually increasing and my life goals were becoming clearer. I recognized that my last trip had gone badly because I simply was not ready to experience all of my insecurities at once. Now, I felt as though I was significantly more prepared. I had grown tremendously since that experience.

I watched my usual anxieties from everyday life become absurd. I realized that my severe generalized anxiety disorder was based on completely irrational thought processes. This was huge for me - anxiety had plagued me for years on end and even made life miserable at times. Coming to this realization was one of the most liberating things I have ever experienced. I was watching my past behaviors from an observer's point of view, seeing how they had caused me suffering over the years, and learning lessons to improve my attitude towards everyday life to become a happier individual in the long term.

I began to realize that there were many places in the world where I could be myself and no one could have a care in the world about what I was doing. There were many places on earth where I could be myself and have no fear of anyone judging me whatsoever. I realized how often others' opinions are simply irrelevant. As the positive thoughts flowed into my brain like a cascading waterfall, the sky began to turn more and more blue. There came a point where I was half euphoric, half scared to death. The sky was now half blue, have red. I kept pushing myself to let go. I could now see it was working. After some unknown period of time, the sky suddenly exploded in pure, blue fractal patterns. The brilliance of the colors reminded me of a supernova, and clusters of matrix-style numbers and letters scattered throughout the starry night sky. I realized the fear was gone at this point. I had overcome the trip that had nearly turned into a nightmare! I had successfully let go of my negativity. I realized that I had successfully freed my mind. FREEDOM AT LAST!

I immediately leapt to my feet. I felt nothing but absolute, unmeasurable exhilaration. This moment truly defined the word "ecstasy". I threw my fists to the sky like superman and ran in circles, roaring with maniacal laughter.  I was no longer myself; I was pure, flowing, infinite energy. I shed tears of indescribable bliss. I had never felt so euphoric in my entire life. For the first time ever, I felt like a normal human being. I had transcended my usual immature and negative thought patterns that had plagued me day-in and day-out.

At around 1:30 A.M., the powerful effects of the drug began to die down a bit. Slowly but surely, I was regaining my grasp on actual reality. I felt more refreshed than I ever had in my entire life. I spent the next few hours smoking multiple bowls of "Regulator Kush" and "NYC Diesel" marijuana. The cannabis definitely brought my trip back to an extent, and I continued to see fractal patterns in the sky for at least 4 hours after the peak ended. Neither Kaleb or myself were able to sleep at all whatsoever, but Liam managed to get a couple hours in. The body high, including constant head rushes, persisted well into the morning.

Part 3 - - - - - Escaping the Desert...

Once morning rolled around, Kaleb and I took a look at the immobile car. We waited until Liam woke up to get to work on getting it up-and-running again. By 8:00 A.M., the temperature of the desert rose to a sizzling 96 degrees. We realized that we were highly limited on water and fluids. We spent a little over an hour trying to solve our car problems. The front two wheels had enormous mounds of sand behind them, and this was making it literally impossible for the car to move at all. After some strenuous effort, Liam was able to move the car for less than a foot before it got stuck ALL OVER AGAIN. We started to get somewhat nervous about the situation and felt it would be necessary to call a tow truck.

The price of towing a car out of sand was completely absurd - a whopping 125 dollars an hour. Liam had to explain the situation to his dad before he was allowed to use his dad's credit card for the payments we had to make. It took an entire hour for the tow truck to arrive. We had run out of supplies at this point; the only way to keep cool was by staying in the car with the air conditioner on blast. Water was the only damn thing on any of our minds at this point.

Within a minute of the tow truck arriving, we were informed that their vehicle was incapable of helping our situation. They still charged 60 dollars to my friend's dad's credit card, simply because they couldn't drive all the way to our location without a form of compensation. However, the tow truck driver did us a favor and contacted the nearest company that was capable of assisting us.

It took another 15 minutes for the next tow truck to get to us, but this time the driver was much more of a hard ass. He totally charged up the ass - 300 dollars to get our car out. Liam reluctantly accepted the offer, but he realized it was our only option. Within 30 minutes or so, we brushed the dirt off our shoulders, called it a day, and we started our 3 hour drive back home….

It was one hell of a journey, but every moment was well worth it...

Peace, love, and freedom to all…

-Lucyfer

<3

--------------------
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I post on here is used for fictional purposes only. I do not use drugs, sell drugs, or condone drug use.

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind." -Timothy Leary

Edited by Lucyfer (05/30/12 10:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegravemind7434
Perceptual Anomaly
Male

Loc: earth
Re: Stranded in the Desert, Car's Stuck on a Sand Dune, and I'm Tripping Balls on Acid [Re: Lucyfer]
    #16308931 - 05/30/12 10:44 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, epic day! Congrats on the self break through, I love those!

--------------------

OfflinePhenom
Stranger

Re: Stranded in the Desert, Car's Stuck on a Sand Dune, and I'm Tripping Balls on Acid [Re: gravemind7434]
    #16312693 - 05/31/12 05:31 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

That sounds absolutely beautiful.  Isn't it amazing how much a mindset effects a trip?  Also, did you guys try letting air out of the tires?  That helps get it through sand.

--------------------

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

Re: Stranded in the Desert, Car's Stuck on a Sand Dune, and I'm Tripping Balls on Acid [Re: Lucyfer]
    #16315177 - 06/01/12 04:33 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Great :thumbup:  Isn't it nice when everything comes together?  Emotionally, anyway...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies