Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJwlst
Stranger

Christians against aids
    #16211326 - 05/10/12 06:20 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Sorry to make another thread about Christianity.

Anyway...Why would Christians want to stop the wonderful phenomenon that is HIV, it seems to me like it is the Christian gods will in viral form?

http://www.chaa.info

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Christians against aids [Re: Jwlst]
    #16211450 - 05/10/12 06:44 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jwlst said:
Why would Christians want to stop the wonderful phenomenon that is HIV, it seems to me like it is the Christian gods will in viral form?

Is this a rhetorical question or do you really not know?  I ask this because I have seen so many posts with members playing dumb and asking silly questions just beating around the bush.

Obviously they dont think that it is their god's will, otherwise they wouldn't be trying to stop it.  Others may think it is and do nothing to stop it.

OfflineJwlst
Stranger

Re: Christians against aids [Re: DieCommie]
    #16211508 - 05/10/12 06:53 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I really am confused. Why would they condemn a virus, designed by god, which kills primarily what they would consider to be sinners; drug users, gays and people who have sex out of wedlock.

Shouldn't all christians support this, I mean aren't sinners going to burn in eternal hellfire anyway, HIV is a walk in the park compared to that. Why save them from HIV when they are apparently going to burn in hell regardless?

InvisibleDieCommie

#16212523 - 05/10/12 10:13 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

which kills primarily what they would consider to be sinners; drug users, gays and people who have sex out of wedlock.

You should realize that most christians dont really care about those things.  You are just focusing on a vocal minority of christianity and projecting that to the rest of them.

OfflinexFrockx
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northeast
    #16213870 - 05/11/12 05:59 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Why put all christians together?

Some do see AIDS as the hand of God.

Others don't.

InvisibleHobozen
 User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Re: Christians against aids [Re: xFrockx]
    #16215046 - 05/11/12 12:58 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Obvious.

Stupid.

OfflineSalve
Stranger
Re: Christians against aids [Re: Hobozen]
    #16215343 - 05/11/12 02:11 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Slightly off-topic:
I like to break through complexity in order to make a lot of debate obsolete and reveal the simplicity beneath. Please allow me to provide a little useful context.

AIDS is an umbrella term for many different illnesses that people are prone to catch when their immune system is ruined due to various influences (e.g. malnourishment, drug abuse, severe lack of hygiene, ingestion of chemo-therapy style drugs), and HIV is a phantom - an idea based on misconceptions (that are kept alive because they are serving society's power structures), and thus all (100%) HIV positive diagnoses are misdiagnoses. It is also a common saying in the HIV/AIDS community that people die of the alleged side-effects of the medication ... that are strikingly similar to what AIDS is said to cause.

Although there's always an eager bash-and-debunk committee in matters of great social relevance and controversy, and probably no source of information is flawless, I recommend watching some documentaries about the matter, the most recent being "House of Numbers". (can be found on Youtube)

If you are diagnosed HIV positive, you cannot know for certain whether you really are, but if you take the prescribed medication, you might eventually suffer from the AIDS symptom complex.
Also worth mentioning: The alleged 'discoverer' of HIV, Luc Montagnier, believes that a healthy immune system can get rid of HIV. This is like heresy for the medical establishment's currently dominating view, but just another example for how truth is resisted by fear-ridden power structures, and is also backed by documented cases of that happening (HIV/AIDS simply vanishing), and very ironically modern medicine then calls that "miracle healing".

It is your choice whether you want to embrace pain and fear or whether you want to rise above them.

Sorry for the interruption, please continue. :smile:

Edited by Salve (05/11/12 02:18 PM)

OfflineFreedom
Pigment of your imagination
Male User Gallery

Re: Christians against aids [Re: Salve]
    #16215373 - 05/11/12 02:17 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

you just added complexity

OfflineSalve
Stranger
Re: Christians against aids [Re: Freedom]
    #16215383 - 05/11/12 02:19 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

You are right. Hopefully, it enables an eventual reduction though.

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: Christians against aids [Re: Salve]
    #16215552 - 05/11/12 02:50 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Salve said:
Slightly off-topic:
I like to break through complexity in order to make a lot of debate obsolete and reveal the simplicity beneath. Please allow me to provide a little useful context.

AIDS is an umbrella term for many different illnesses that people are prone to catch when their immune system is ruined due to various influences (e.g. malnourishment, drug abuse, severe lack of hygiene, ingestion of chemo-therapy style drugs), and HIV is a phantom - an idea based on misconceptions (that are kept alive because they are serving society's power structures), and thus all (100%) HIV positive diagnoses are misdiagnoses. It is also a common saying in the HIV/AIDS community that people die of the alleged side-effects of the medication ... that are strikingly similar to what AIDS is said to cause.

Although there's always an eager bash-and-debunk committee in matters of great social relevance and controversy, and probably no source of information is flawless, I recommend watching some documentaries about the matter, the most recent being "House of Numbers". (can be found on Youtube)

If you are diagnosed HIV positive, you cannot know for certain whether you really are, but if you take the prescribed medication, you might eventually suffer from the AIDS symptom complex.
Also worth mentioning: The alleged 'discoverer' of HIV, Luc Montagnier, believes that a healthy immune system can get rid of HIV. This is like heresy for the medical establishment's currently dominating view, but just another example for how truth is resisted by fear-ridden power structures, and is also backed by documented cases of that happening (HIV/AIDS simply vanishing), and very ironically modern medicine then calls that "miracle healing".

It is your choice whether you want to embrace pain and fear or whether you want to rise above them.

Sorry for the interruption, please continue. :smile:

Are you a trained doctor/pathologist? I will wager no, yet you watched a video and read some conspiracy book/website and now you are an expert?

--------------------

Edited by OrgoneConclusion (05/11/12 03:19 PM)

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Christians against aids [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #16215593 - 05/11/12 02:58 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

If only medical doctors and biochemists has seen what hes seen!

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: Christians against aids [Re: DieCommie]
    #16215677 - 05/11/12 03:20 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Fuck universities and book learnin'! :crankey:

--------------------

Offlinehusmmoor
Invitro

#16215873 - 05/11/12 04:03 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jwlst said:
Sorry to make another thread about Christianity.

Despair not, the Holy Spirit may decide to forgive your sin for now.

Edited by husmmoor (05/11/12 04:04 PM)

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Christians against aids [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #16215898 - 05/11/12 04:08 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Fuck universities and book learnin'! :crankey:

Thats just brainwashing.  Unlike nightly doses of drugs and youtube...

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

#16216313 - 05/11/12 06:12 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I don't get the point of the thread. A group of churches that identify themselves as christian teams together to prevent and spread awareness about aids, and you have a problem with it simply because they belong to a specific religion such as Christianity? I mean, really, how oblivious do you have to be to even make this kind of thread?

Do you really believe that every Christian on the planet see's things like disease as gods will and then decides that nothing can be done about it? It's a stupid outlook. I'm with DieCommie, it's an incredibly stupid question, and you're playing dumb for no apparent reason.

OfflineJwlst
Stranger

Re: Christians against aids [Re: PatrickKn]
    #16225442 - 05/13/12 04:50 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PatrickKn said:
I don't get the point of the thread. A group of churches that identify themselves as christian teams together to prevent and spread awareness about aids, and you have a problem with it simply because they belong to a specific religion such as Christianity? I mean, really, how oblivious do you have to be to even make this kind of thread?

Do you really believe that every Christian on the planet see's things like disease as gods will and then decides that nothing can be done about it? It's a stupid outlook. I'm with DieCommie, it's an incredibly stupid question, and you're playing dumb for no apparent reason.

I don't really care how every christian sees things, the thread is discussing this certain group of christians who clearly see things in a strange light.

There are plenty of diseases that affect 'pure' people, why would people who believe in moral arbitary rules try and help the 'sinners' rather than say, sufferers of breast cancer?

As to the moron saying AIDS is due to HIV medication, my partner was raped by someone with HIV many years ago and the preventive medication was what saved her life. Out of the 3 of my friends that caught HIV, the two who refused HIV medication are now dead, but since you reckon the HIV medication is the real devil here, I guess that cold they caught was pretty serious and would have killed any healthy person right?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order