Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCruciflux
Stranger
Terrianium help/info?
    #1617966 - 06/08/03 09:05 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

hey all, i'm new to growing....well havnt even started really, but i was wondering if anyone knows of a very effective way to build/aquire a terrarium which uses a humidafier/ tank? Or if the retailers even exsist for it; a complete terrarium with (or without, dosnt really matter) a humidafiying system designed for the purpose of growning -legal- :wink: fungi?  I dont know how often i will be able to check this board, so if you have some time and some info to help me out, my e-mail addey is - SylverCythe@aol.com
Thanks guys :smile: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineamyloid
Stranger
Re: Terrianium help/info? [Re: Cruciflux]
    #1618077 - 06/08/03 10:23 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

you posted this in adv. mc. just to piss me off didnt you.

here are 4 easy things that you could have done, that would not result in me despising your existance.

1) use shroomery's FAQ.
2) search Google.
3) Search the shroomery's message board.
4) Find a book on either Amazon.com or shroomery bookstore.

the time you spent posting that question could have been used to give u unlimited answers to it.

good luck, have fun, post in beginners mush. cult. next time, for me, please..

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Al Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag