Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Loc: East Coast
"Abortion clinincs" or "health clinics"
    #1605913 - 06/03/03 06:33 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Greets,
I'm just curious, I notice that Rudolph is going to be charged in some attacks on "Women's Health Centers". I'm not really opposed to abortion in every case (I actually think MORE of certain types of people need to have them), but come on? A "health" clinic? thats like calling a concentration camp a "recreation center". What do you think about that, part of the liberal attempt to brainwash us? Abortion is normal and healthy? Is that what they are going for?

heh, also, in the articles that tell how rudoloph was "motivated by hate", ebcause he killed someone at an abortion clinic, again, isn't that just a wee bit ironic? what else are abortion clinics for but taking defenseless lives?

Also (wow, this is way off the subject) but how can Scott Peterson be charged for the murder of Laci's unborn fetus, when it's not a crime to kill them? just curious as to that.. maybe our little Che fan could explain that one :0

--------------------
As I felt the soft cool mud squish between my toes, I thought, Man, these are not very good shoes!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC
Re: "Abortion clinincs" or "health clinics" [Re: JohnnyRespect]
    #1606167 - 06/03/03 08:21 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

>>A "health" clinic? thats like calling a concentration camp a "recreation center".

yeah... that's a real accurate analogy.  :smirk:

>> What do you think about that, part of the liberal attempt to brainwash us? Abortion is normal and healthy? Is that what they are going for?

i suppose you believe the media is liberal as well, right? such a cute kid :grin: give me some good examples of "liberal brainwashing" and i might believe you.

>>heh, also, in the articles that tell how rudoloph was "motivated by hate", ebcause he killed someone at an abortion clinic, again, isn't that just a wee bit ironic?  what else are abortion clinics for but taking defenseless lives?

yeah, women go in there "i'll kill that fetus dead! ahyuck!" they do it out of hate, right? perhaps they'd rather not bring a kid into a life they can't provide? would you rather be unborn or live in poverty?

>>Also (wow, this is way off the subject) but how can Scott Peterson be charged for the murder of Laci's unborn fetus, when it's not a crime to kill them? just curious as to that.. maybe our little Che fan could explain that one :0

hell if i know, i don't make the laws  :confused: 

--------------------

OfflineRadioActiveSlug
addict

Re: "Abortion clinincs" or "health clinics" [Re: JohnnyRespect]
    #1606183 - 06/03/03 08:31 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Men shouldn't be allowed to have a stong opinion on abortion.

Anti abortion = anti women plain in simple.

you stated you think more "certain kinds of people" should have them, so now you've revealed yourself a racist.

so if you hate a certain race what's to stop you from hateing women as well?

i think you need to bioassay a level 5 before you post anymore here.

--------------------
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned." -Buddha
www.impeach-bush-now.org

Edited by RadioActiveSlug (06/03/03 08:36 PM)

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Re: [Re: RadioActiveSlug]
    #1606295 - 06/03/03 09:15 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I never saw him refer to a certain race did you? You sure do love jumping to conclusions don't you slug? I also fail to see how being against abortion can make a person against women. Please feel free to explain that to me.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: "Abortion clinincs" or "health clinics" [Re: RadioActiveSlug]
    #1606312 - 06/03/03 09:23 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Men shouldn't be allowed to have a stong opinion on abortion.

Why not?

Quote:

Anti abortion = anti women plain in simple.

I guess that makes billions of women the world over anti-women. Really, your statement is quite illogical.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineRadioActiveSlug
addict

Re: "Abortion clinincs" or "health clinics" [Re: Evolving]
    #1606336 - 06/03/03 09:30 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

not really if you consider the way women are subjiated all over the world.

you try being pregnat, giving birth, then trying to survive on minium wage while rasing a child.

then tell me what you think of abortion

--------------------
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned." -Buddha
www.impeach-bush-now.org

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

#1606375 - 06/03/03 09:48 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

My wife is anti-abortion. I know other women who have gone through what you tell me to try and are anti-abortion. It has nothing to do with being anti-woman or being subjugated, your mistake is projecting unto others your mode of thinking. MANY woman become anti-abortion after being pregnant, do you know why this is? It is because they realize the miracle of life and value human life more highly than the desire to terminate it because it is inconvenient. To them, IT IS ABOUT THE SANCTITY OF HUMAN LIFE. You may find this incomprehensible and try to rationalize it away with ideas such as 'subjugation' and 'anti-women' but you are wrong.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineRadioActiveSlug
addict

Re: "Abortion clinincs" or "health clinics" [Re: Evolving]
    #1606420 - 06/03/03 10:05 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

IS ABOUT THE SANCTITY OF HUMAN LIFE.

oh is taht what that is? tell me how many anti-war protests did you go to?

How come none of these white anti-abortion women volunteer to have some black fetues transplanted into their uterus?

How come no pro-lifers adopt crack babies?

or the hundreds of thousands of females born into china that are killed after birth, because only homor is brought to the family by having a son, and in china your only allowed to keep one kid?

how come you don't adopt some of those girls? there's plenty of them up for adoption and they're very easy to save. or would that be too (and i quote you here) "inconvenient".

How come when its a us its an abortion, and when its a chicken its an omlete?
are you a vegan?

your argument is smothered in hypocrasy.

the reason why republicans and christians are against abortions is because the vast majority of people haveing abortions are white middle class women, they don't wanna be over populated by the minorites now do they?

same reason christains are against abortions, less kids means future christians to $buy$ their ticket to heaven from the church

same reason they are against contraceptives, they don't wanna run out of sheeple, now do they?

Catholic preists always want a new freash crop of kids to molest.

life begans at conception???

actually life began 3.5 million years ago and its a continous process,

it keeps going and going.

if you wanna be anti abortion, that's fine, don't have one, but don't push your values on other people, or retards will get caught up in you rederic and kill doctors thinking its in the name of "the sanctity of life"

--------------------
www.impeach-bush-now.org

Edited by RadioActiveSlug (06/03/03 10:12 PM)

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1606436 - 06/03/03 10:10 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

oh is taht what that is? tell me how many anti-war protests did you go to?

If you followed his posts, you'd see that he was against the war.

Quote:

How come none of these white anti-abortion women volunteer to have some black fetues transplanted into their uterus?

Because it's easier to adopt, which many of them do.

Quote:

How do you know they don't?

Quote:

are you a vegan?

Some people value human life more than other life forms. It's about looking after our own.

Quote:

you argument is smothered in hypocrasy.

And yours with idiocy.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Edited by silversoul7 (06/03/03 10:11 PM)

OfflineRadioActiveSlug
addict

Re: "Abortion clinincs" or "health clinics" [Re: silversoul7]
    #1606448 - 06/03/03 10:13 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

i agree giving the women the right to choose is idiocy, what was i thinking?

--------------------
www.impeach-bush-now.org

Edited by RadioActiveSlug (06/03/03 10:14 PM)

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1606461 - 06/03/03 10:16 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

i agree giving the women the right to choose is idiocy, what was i thinking?

Tell me where I said that.

--------------------

OfflineRadioActiveSlug
addict

Re: "Abortion clinincs" or "health clinics" [Re: silversoul7]
    #1606463 - 06/03/03 10:17 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

oh wait, i forgot to mention

that even if abortions are illegal, they still happen, much like drugs

only when abortions arn't legal, tehy're done in shitty condition with coat hangers, often the women and the baby dies in this situation.

how many WASP families do you know with black or asian babies?

--------------------
www.impeach-bush-now.org

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1606473 - 06/03/03 10:21 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

that even if abortions are illegal, they still happen, much like drugs

only when abortions arn't legal, tehy're done in shitty condition with coat hangers, often the women and the baby dies in this situation.

Which is why I'm pro-choice

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #1606477 - 06/03/03 10:22 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

dude don't try to compare any law against abortion with drug laws.

why is it that liberals are so concerned with the lives of rare animals but don't seem to care about "fetal tissue"? did you know that when you kill a late-term fetus with a coat hanger, it cries out in pain? it feels pain. where is the compassion? I thought liberals were all about love and compassion and all that but maybe I was wrong.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1606479 - 06/03/03 10:25 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

why is it that liberals are so concerned with the lives of rare animals but don't seem to care about "fetal tissue"?

When human fetuses are in danger of extinction, let me know.

--------------------

OfflineRadioActiveSlug
addict

#1606501 - 06/03/03 10:33 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

why is it that liberals are so concerned with the lives of rare animals but don't seem to care about "fetal tissue"? did you know that when you kill a late-term fetus with a coat hanger, it cries out in pain? it feels pain. where is the compassion? I thought liberals were all about love and compassion and all that but maybe I was wrong

are you a vegan?

Did you know that every living animal with a nervous system on earth feels pain.

Did you know that scientists have found plants to give of nervous like reading that could be a form of pain sensory?

no living creature has been given the gift of eternal pleasure. I'm all for a method of painless abortion, and think abortions should only been used in certain cases, female was raped, may die, or become debilitated, or is under a certain age, or the kid will be seriusly retarted or incredibly deformed(to the point of jepardising his survival. but most importantly i don't think it should be men to decide this.
(and yes i am a male)

--------------------
www.impeach-bush-now.org

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #1606525 - 06/03/03 10:42 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

are you a vegan?

I am not a vegan and I don't equate human life with animal life.

i don't think it should be men to decide this

whatever happened to pro-choice?

I also think that abortions should be allowed in certain cases. these are the tough choices that men (and women) have to make. but abortion is wrong, don't kid yourself - it is taking a human life.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1606528 - 06/03/03 10:43 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I also think that abortions should be allowed in certain cases. these are the tough choices that men (and women) have to make. but abortion is wrong, don't kid yourself - it is taking a human life.

I agree. It is evil, but sometimes it is a necessary evil.

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

#1606646 - 06/03/03 11:34 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

tell me how many anti-war protests did you go to?

What does this have to do with the opinions of those who are anti-abortion?

Quote:

This is a stupid question. You might as well ask someone who is against the war in Iraq to volunteer to take a family of Iraqi's into their home.

Quote:

I know of some who have.

Quote:

or the hundreds of thousands of females born into china that are killed after birth, because only homor is brought to the family by having a son, and in china your only allowed to keep one kid?

WTF? Could you rephrase that using proper English grammar and punctuation? Regardless, adoption of Chinese babies is a VERY big social phenomena in this country right now. But I guess they didn't tell you that in your ESL classes did they?

Quote:

how come you don't adopt some of those girls? there's plenty of them up for adoption and they're very easy to save. or would that be too (and i quote you here) "inconvenient".

Huh? Who do you think I am, Woody Allen? See above.

Quote:

Here's a thought for you, those are TWO different things.

Quote:

are you a vegan?

What does that have to do with abortion?

Quote:

your argument is smothered in hypocrasy.

Please, after correcting your spelling and grammar, tell me how is my argument 'smothered in hypocrisy?'

Quote:

the reason why republicans and christians are against abortions is because the vast majority of people haveing abortions are white middle class women, they don't wanna be over populated by the minorites now do they?

Your powers of mind reading are so amazing as to be totally non-existent. Please tell me how you so smugly come to your conclusions about the thought processes of those whom you do not understand.

Quote:

same reason christains are against abortions, less kids means future christians to $buy$ their ticket to heaven from the church

See above. Hint: your ignorance is showing.

Quote:

same reason they are against contraceptives, they don't wanna run out of sheeple, now do they?

Which Christians are you referring to? To my knowledge, not all pro-life Christians are
against contraceptives (most that I've known aren't).

Quote:

Catholic preists always want a new freash crop of kids to molest.

You believe this? Perhaps it's time to check into The Betty Ford Clinic.

Quote:

life begans at conception???

It is logical to conclude that an individual human life does indeed begin at conception. Can you provide scientific evidence to refute this?

Quote:

actually life began 3.5 million years ago and its a continous process,

Do not conflate the beginning of an individual human life with the dawn of life on the earth. These are two different issues.

Quote:

if you wanna be anti abortion, that's fine, don't have one, but don't push your values on other people,

Hmmm, I can hear echoes of anti-emancipation arguments, "If you want to be anti-slavery, that's fine, don't have any slaves, but don't push your values on other people."

Quote:

or retards will get caught up in you rederic and kill doctors thinking its in the name of "the sanctity of life"

What's 'rederic'? Are you trying to say that because some people believe in the sanctity of human life, they are somehow to blame for the actions of others who do not? This is irrational.

--------------------

OfflineRadioActiveSlug
addict

#1606654 - 06/03/03 11:38 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I am not a vegan and I don't equate human life with animal life.

how can you not? humans are animals, humans couldn't survive if it wasn't for other animals, the ecosystems that gave birth to them, and the billions of bacteria that line the inside and outside of our human bodies, the mites that live in your eye brows, and the micro scopic centapid looking things that run along your teeth.

Humans are only part of the living earth, not the paramount of it, nor the reason for it.

what makes you think humans are so special? because you are one? HA! nice self interest.

Is it becaues humans are the "most intelligent"? actually there exist forms of intelligence in slime molds and bacteria that we are only beganing to understand.

Ants and termites have been cultivateing fungi for millions of years, humans for about 5,000

our intelligence is limited to what we can comprehend, we are not the most intelligent beings on this plant, its only our ego's that make us think this.

and even if we were, that means we're moer important because we're more intelligent? that means that more intelligent people are more important that dumber ones.....that means their lives are worth more............careful, your in a grey area now, that's the same kind of logic that leads to genocide.

of course you don't want genocide, with teh sanctity of live (oh excuse me HUMAN life)
but not everyone is going to interpret your thoughts the same way.

--------------------
www.impeach-bush-now.org

Edited by RadioActiveSlug (06/03/03 11:45 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom