Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Even two-faced Democrats are right once in awhile.
    #1605376 - 06/03/03 03:52 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Link
What a turn they've made since Bubba left office? Change of heart? Nah! Hypocrisy.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Loc: East Coast
Re: Even two-faced Democrats are right once in awhile. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1605937 - 06/03/03 06:37 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Bravo! Excellent article :-) Interesting how when CLINTON makes laws that take away the rights of Americans, it's fine and dandy. When BUSH does it, it's a "step towards dictatorship". When CLINTON, with congessional approval, and withOUT UN approval, bombs Iraq, it's wonderful and hippy-dippy. When Bush, with congressional approval, and without UN approval, does it, it's horribly wrong!

Also, to the liberal pussies, you DO recall that bush had congressional support to attack Iraq, right? you do remember that even the pussy liberals voted for him to bomb Iraq, right? Of course not! Just like you don't remember anything from the clinton administration, or WACO.

Jr

--------------------
As I felt the soft cool mud squish between my toes, I thought, Man, these are not very good shoes!

OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Re: Even two-faced Democrats are right once in awhile. [Re: JohnnyRespect]
    #1605942 - 06/03/03 06:38 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

The question was what to do about a dictator with ties to terrorism who for 12 years had defied the procedures set out by the world to confirm that he no longer had dangerous weapons. For the Bush administration, Sept. 11 meant erring on the side of safety, and so continuing to accept Saddam's denials and defiance wasn't an option.

What a wonderful way to put it! Erring on the side of safety is exactly what we need to be doing.

--------------------
As I felt the soft cool mud squish between my toes, I thought, Man, these are not very good shoes!

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC
    #1606157 - 06/03/03 08:16 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Bravo! Excellent article :-)  Interesting how when CLINTON makes laws that take away the rights of Americans, it's fine and dandy.  When BUSH does it, it's a "step towards dictatorship".  When CLINTON, with congessional approval, and withOUT UN approval, bombs Iraq, it's wonderful and hippy-dippy. When Bush, with congressional approval, and without UN approval, does it, it's horribly wrong!

Also, to the liberal pussies, you DO recall that bush had congressional support to attack Iraq, right? you do remember that even the pussy liberals voted for him to bomb Iraq, right?  Of course not! Just like you don't remember anything from the clinton administration, or WACO.

Jr 

your intelligence shines like a sun-beam  :smirk:

a real liberal wouldn't vote democratic but that may be too complicated for you to phathom...

then again... throw a few terms around and you'll look smart, right? :grin: 

--------------------

OfflineRadioActiveSlug
addict

#1606178 - 06/03/03 08:26 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, democrats are conservative, and republicans are super conservative, the only struggle between the two parties are different ways of screwing over the working class to make more money.

Both are the lap dogs of different corporations (sometimes the same ones) and coperation are setup and run like monarchies, in fact if you were to map out a corporations lines of power, it would look identical to an society ruled by a monarchy.

Now with globalization on the rise, things are beganing to resemble a imperial monarchy.

we havn't advaced as a society since the middle ages, we've jsut got new toys, and new names for things.
if people "think" they're free, no one needs to worry about a revolt.

--------------------
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned." -Buddha
www.impeach-bush-now.org

OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Re: Even two-faced Democrats are right once in awhile. [Re: RadioActiveSlug]
    #1608588 - 06/04/03 04:24 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Ok Slug, I'd like a list of these corporations that "run" our government, and the office that upper-class peopel can send their demands to the government as to how to run it. You've claimed that it's corporations and rich people that control hte gov't, well, I work for a large corporation and my annual income (plus profit sharing) puts me well into the larger tax brackets, and I haven't been able to get ANY benefits from it! Do I just walk up to the white House and show my w-2 showing I make a six figure income, and they letme in? or? how exactly is that done? Because I'd like to, honestly, have some ghetto's bombed or something. Maybe if I write that request on my "corporate" letterhead it'll have more weight? *shrug* just curious.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1608622 - 06/04/03 04:36 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Because I'd like to, honestly, have some ghetto's bombed or something

WTF? :confused:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: Even two-faced Democrats are right once in awhile. [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1608628 - 06/04/03 04:39 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Isn't he on your "side"?... :smirk:

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Even two-faced Democrats are right once in awhile. [Re: Rono]
    #1608643 - 06/04/03 04:43 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Fuck "sides"! An idiot is an idiot is an idiot. I don't side myself with Alex any more than Inny sides himself with JohnnyRespect.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: Even two-faced Democrats are right once in awhile. [Re: silversoul7]
    #1608653 - 06/04/03 04:48 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Chill...Maybe you missed the  :smirk: at the end of the sentence...

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Offlinehongomon
old hand
Loc: comin' at ya
Re: Even two-faced Democrats are right once in awhile. [Re: RadioActiveSlug]
    #1608698 - 06/04/03 05:05 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Yeah, democrats are conservative, and republicans are super conservative, the only struggle between the two parties are different ways of screwing over the working class to make more money.

Both are the lap dogs of different corporations (sometimes the same ones) and coperation are setup and run like monarchies, in fact if you were to map out a corporations lines of power, it would look identical to an society ruled by a monarchy.

Now with globalization on the rise, things are beganing to resemble a imperial monarchy.

we havn't advaced as a society since the middle ages, we've jsut got new toys, and new names for things.
if people "think" they're free, no one needs to worry about a revolt.

A few details in there I'm not sure about, but I agree that there is a power elite. People will put the idea down (even the term, Power Elite, has that conspiratorial ring to it), but to me it's a lot harder to imagine it isn't the case.

An older but very comprehensive look at this idea was written by C. Wright Mills in the 1950s. Wouldn't you know, it was called The Power Elite.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Even two-faced Democrats are right once in awhile. [Re: Rono]
    #1608746 - 06/04/03 05:15 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

you're asking for a bannin'

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Re: Even two-faced Democrats are right once in awhile. [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1608892 - 06/04/03 06:07 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Heh, my comment about ghettos being bombed was sarcasm. I would like to have some districts around here re-zoned tho, so we stopped getting ignorant assholes as sherrifs, where do I sign up for my control of the Us Govt?

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Even two-faced Democrats are right once in awhile. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1608929 - 06/04/03 06:20 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Jesus. lately I've been seeing Bill Clinton talked about now more than any one else. Clinton's fuckups do NOT justify Bush's fuckups. Politics are really starting to drive me crazy. This two party system is just a mirage to keep everyone preoccupied with arguing and fighting over meaningless bullshit. I'm starting to think that neither side is right or wrong, even though everyone thinks their angle is the absolute truth. Now that's a conspiracy.

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
Re: Even two-faced Democrats are right once in awhile. [Re: ]
    #1608973 - 06/04/03 06:31 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Jesus. lately I've been seeing Bill Clinton talked about now more than any one else. Clinton's fuckups do NOT justify Bush's fuckups. Politics are really starting to drive me crazy. This two party system is just a mirage to keep everyone preoccupied with arguing and fighting over meaningless bullshit. I'm starting to think that neither side is right or wrong, even though everyone thinks their angle is the absolute truth. Now that's a conspiracy.

Agreed!

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom