Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineaghorrorag
NonExistent
Male User Gallery

Loc: Los Angeles
21st Century Ideological Warfare: Allah Vs. Hollywood.
    #15984429 - 03/23/12 02:43 AM (12 years, 9 days ago)

There are those of you who have attempted to convince me that "God is Love", however this hypothesis fails to account for the moment when a lion tears into the flesh of a young gazelle.  If God encompasses all of the ongoings of the universe, where is his love when a giant tsunami drowns women and children alike with complete disregard for their prayers and innocence?  The proclamation that "God is Love" is foolish in that it does not fully explain the nature of our universe and the human condition.  By examining the God of the abrahamic religions and new age conceptions of the Lord, the creator can be defined as all law.  God is all of the immutable laws which govern the physics and nature of our universe.  This is not a subconcious attempt to convert you to Islam by using a play on words; nevertheless, the simplest, quickest and most accurate explanation for God is that he/she is ALL LAW.  My magick word for this century is Adallah because Muhammad's God Allah is merely a reflection of his own will.  Muslims maintain that Moses is a prophet; however, throughout the life of Muhammad he miserably failed at keeping the 10 commandments.  Muhammad has been the most successful man in the history of men as he has enacted his will upon 1.5 billion practitioners of his faith world wide.  According to scholars, Islam is the world's fastest growing religion; however, my belief is that it currently ranks second.  In my humble estimation, the world's fastest growing religion is Hollywood.  The youth allocate their time studying the lyrics of their favorite musicians as opposed to studying a bible or a koran.  The gathering of men in a place of worship such as a mosque or church has been replaced by men and women gathering in a stadium to worship an athlete or rock band.  Whether you want to classify Hollywood as a religion or use different semantics,  the spread of its influence is unstoppable and undeniable.  I recently stayed in a hotel in Cairo where my television displayed the face of Curtis James Jackson and where the world of celebrities was being broadcasted with arabic subtitles.  As I walked through Egypt, I was astonished by the commercialization of this country.  As I sat down to eat and fully experience my foreign adventure, Bruno Mars was being played over the loud speakers.  Hollywood is infiltrating every society through the ease of 21st century communication.  There is a clear ideological battle between Allah and Hollywood.  Hollywood entices you to imbibe alcohol while Islam forbids liquor.  Hollywood promotes sexual promiscuity while Muslims abhor such behavior.  Hollywood and Allah cannot peacefully coexist in the presence of one another.  As the music and images of Hollywood infiltrate conservative Arab worlds, we are going to see an increase in violence and backlash in these regions. We, Americans, are not only enforcing our brand of democracy on the arab world through war, but we are undermining the moral fabric of their culture.  This inadvertently is strengthening the resolve of organizations such as the muslim brotherhood and is banding together muslims of all denominations. You may have noticed that I have not mentioned Christianity in this article all that much.  This is because the religion of Jesus is severly on the decline throughout the world, and the number of real practicing Christians is relatively small.  For example, if Lil Wayne wears a cross around his neck while spewing vulgarities and mocking Jesus, I do not believe he qualifies as a Christian.  Jesus says he will glorify the laws of the Jews while many Christians do nothing of the sort.  The democratic rise of the muslim brotherhood in Egypt demonstrates the people's desire to be ruled by a moral authority greater than that of a secular government.  I believe that this century will be defined by the ideological tenets of Islam being clearly at odds with the hedonistic, polytheistic forces of Hollywood.  The fact that God is all law is undeniable because there is no better, simpler way to explain the nature of his being.  The most important question is: do you want Law or not?  Even though I have written extensively proclaiming to be of one religion or another, I have not actually committed to a faith.  The tattoos on my skin and the sexuality of my nature beckon the bright lights of Hollywood, yet my spiritual sense for morality and justice appreciates the beautiful cultures in Yemen and Damascus. God supposedly says, " Do not worship false Idols " while Hollywood has created a system where Idols are to be worshipped as Gods.  There is a clear choice being given to you: Hollywood or God's Law? They cannot ideologically coexist, so what do you decide? Perhaps, God will decide for you with an Earthquake? ; ).

--------------------
My entire Life is defined by this link. I beg of you to read: https://www.facebook.com/notes/tsafir-kamel/a-compassionate-message-for-jews-and-christians/10150614597334779

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: 21st Century Ideological Warfare: Allah Vs. Hollywood. [Re: aghorrorag] * 2
    #15984551 - 03/23/12 04:16 AM (12 years, 8 days ago)

:ifyoucanawe:

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: 21st Century Ideological Warfare: Allah Vs. Hollywood. [Re: aghorrorag] * 1
    #15984734 - 03/23/12 06:47 AM (12 years, 8 days ago)

Ever hear a paragraphs?

Many  will not read this.

I did take a gander however and found it to be a load of :holyshit::pope:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineSeThL0k1.psd
Centrifugal Bumble-Puppy

Re: 21st Century Ideological Warfare: Allah Vs. Hollywood. [Re: Icelander]
    #15985404 - 03/23/12 11:05 AM (12 years, 8 days ago)

I lol'd at the notion that a group of people  have "moral fiber"

OfflineTheRook

Loc: Rotterdam
Re: 21st Century Ideological Warfare: Allah Vs. Hollywood. [Re: SeThL0k1.psd]
    #15992708 - 03/25/12 04:22 AM (12 years, 6 days ago)

:holyshit:  :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit:  :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit:

Quote:

There are those of you who have attempted to convince me that "God is Love", however this hypothesis fails to account for the moment when a lion tears into the flesh of a young gazelle. If God encompasses all of the ongoings of the universe, where is his love when a giant tsunami drowns women and children alike with complete disregard for their prayers and innocence?

The proclamation that "God is Love" is foolish in that it does not fully explain the nature of our universe and the human condition.  By examining the God of the abrahamic religions and new age conceptions of the Lord, the creator can be defined as all law. 

God is all of the immutable laws which govern the physics and nature of our universe.  This is not a subconcious attempt to convert you to Islam by using a play on words; nevertheless, the simplest, quickest and most accurate explanation for God is that he/she is ALL LAW.

My magick word for this century is Adallah because Muhammad's God Allah is merely a reflection of his own will.  Muslims maintain that Moses is a prophet; however, throughout the life of Muhammad he miserably failed at keeping the 10 commandments.

Muhammad has been the most successful man in the history of men as he has enacted his will upon 1.5 billion practitioners of his faith world wide. 
According to scholars, Islam is the world's fastest growing religion; however, my belief is that it currently ranks second.  In my humble estimation, the world's fastest growing religion is Hollywood.

The youth allocate their time studying the lyrics of their favorite musicians as opposed to studying a bible or a koran.  The gathering of men in a place of worship such as a mosque or church has been replaced by men and women gathering in a stadium to worship an athlete or rock band.

Whether you want to classify Hollywood as a religion or use different semantics,  the spread of its influence is unstoppable and undeniable.

I recently stayed in a hotel in Cairo where my television displayed the face of Curtis James Jackson and where the world of celebrities was being broadcasted with arabic subtitles.  As I walked through Egypt, I was astonished by the commercialization of this country.  As I sat down to eat and fully experience my foreign adventure, Bruno Mars was being played over the loud speakers. 

Hollywood is infiltrating every society through the ease of 21st century communication.  There is a clear ideological battle between Allah and Hollywood.  Hollywood entices you to imbibe alcohol while Islam forbids liquor.  Hollywood promotes sexual promiscuity while Muslims abhor such behavior.  Hollywood and Allah cannot peacefully coexist in the presence of one another.

As the music and images of Hollywood infiltrate conservative Arab worlds, we are going to see an increase in violence and backlash in these regions. We, Americans, are not only enforcing our brand of democracy on the arab world through war, but we are undermining the moral fabric of their culture.  This inadvertently is strengthening the resolve of organizations such as the muslim brotherhood and is banding together muslims of all denominations.

You may have noticed that I have not mentioned Christianity in this article all that much.  This is because the religion of Jesus is severly on the decline throughout the world, and the number of real practicing Christians is relatively small. For example, if Lil Wayne wears a cross around his neck while spewing vulgarities and mocking Jesus, I do not believe he qualifies as a Christian.

Jesus says he will glorify the laws of the Jews while many Christians do nothing of the sort.  The democratic rise of the muslim brotherhood in Egypt demonstrates the people's desire to be ruled by a moral authority greater than that of a secular government.

I believe that this century will be defined by the ideological tenets of Islam being clearly at odds with the hedonistic, polytheistic forces of Hollywood.

The fact that God is all law is undeniable because there is no better, simpler way to explain the nature of his being.  The most important question is: do you want Law or not?  Even though I have written extensively proclaiming to be of one religion or another, I have not actually committed to a faith.

The tattoos on my skin and the sexuality of my nature beckon the bright lights of Hollywood, yet my spiritual sense for morality and justice appreciates the beautiful cultures in Yemen and Damascus.
God supposedly says, " Do not worship false Idols " while Hollywood has created a system where Idols are to be worshipped as Gods.

There is a clear choice being given to you: Hollywood or God's Law? They cannot ideologically coexist, so what do you decide?
Perhaps, God will decide for you with an Earthquake? ; ).

:holyshit:  :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit:  :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit:

--------------------
Love is all and love is everyone
It is knowing, it is knowing

John Lennon

Edited by TheRook (03/25/12 04:22 AM)

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: 21st Century Ideological Warfare: Allah Vs. Hollywood. [Re: TheRook] * 1
    #15992719 - 03/25/12 04:28 AM (12 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

The proclamation that "God is Love" is foolish in that it does not fully explain the nature of our universe and the human condition.  By examining the God of the abrahamic religions and new age conceptions of the Lord, the creator can be defined as all law. 

I think this is an interesting quote. I think this is actually the way much if not all religion operates and is so then an integral function of culture.  A mechanism for control and assimilation into a hive mentality. A way to assure everyone knows and stays in their place.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale