Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKahTahToe
Stranger
Male

Loc: Michigan, USA Flag
Affordable way to make LSD?
    #15931249 - 03/10/12 09:45 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

First things first
1) Yes, I am "smart" enough to synthesize LSD. I am currently pursuing a Chemistry degree. And No, I'm not waiting until after I receive it to start.
2)It has been done before. So, No ignorant bullshit like, "LOL GET 10K PLUS DEA PRECURSORS"
3)Yes, I have searched the past threads and they do not contain adequate info I'd like to use.

Now, I know it's possible. I've done some research on some ghetto ways and some not-so-ghetto ways and I'm at a deadlock. I don't want to tape rye bread to a ceiling and water it everyday and I certainly don't wanna spend 10K. I'm looking to spend around 100-200 dollars depending on the yield. What type of ergot alkaloids could I use? Is there a cheap way to acquire chemicals and glassware? Where from?

P.S. I'd do the Rye bread thing, but there is no way in hell I'm going to let fungus disperse throughout my apartment. Basically, I wanna keep it contained, safe, cheap.

--------------------
Drugs To Do: Marijuana, DMT, Cocaine, DXM, Mescaline, Mushrooms, Ketamine, Salvia, Datura, Alcohol, 2c-e, MDMA, K2, Tobacco, Xanax, Oxycodone(Hydromorphone, hydrocodone, etc), LSD, Meth, Heroin, Crack, PCP, Krokodil

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: KahTahToe]
    #15931291 - 03/10/12 09:54 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

Offlinewasabi-kun
easily bored
Male

Loc: where is ware Flag
    #15931297 - 03/10/12 09:55 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

You'd spend atleast 1k on the nesseccary glassware and other equiptment, im all for this project. But in the end there isnt a cheap and easy way to make lsd. Idk of any synths that end with something like lsd, molly, etc. That are cheap or easy. Not trying to discourage your efforts. Good luck

--------------------
ciao-su

OfflineKahTahToe
Stranger
Male

Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: wasabi-kun]
    #15931369 - 03/10/12 10:20 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

superhigh, so far this pdf is the most detailed procedures I've ever read on lSD,

The DEA won't come knocking on my door after I buy a shit ton of supplies online, will they?

wasabi-kun I might as well just save up so I can do the process safely and efficiently.

--------------------
Drugs To Do: Marijuana, DMT, Cocaine, DXM, Mescaline, Mushrooms, Ketamine, Salvia, Datura, Alcohol, 2c-e, MDMA, K2, Tobacco, Xanax, Oxycodone(Hydromorphone, hydrocodone, etc), LSD, Meth, Heroin, Crack, PCP, Krokodil

OfflineUzziel
O_o

#15931396 - 03/10/12 10:30 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

Most of the major chemicals you need are on the DEA watch list.

As in, if you aren't a legitimate company, you can bet your fucking balls they will show up at your door. A normal person doesn't have a legit excuse to buy more than half the chems needed.

"Cheap and easy" are not the words described to make LSD. While LSD isn't the HARDEST to synth, its up there.

$100-200? Lol, you can't even buy the glassware and equipment with that, let alone the expensive chems.

OfflineJonWilliamHenry018
Stranger

Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: Uzziel]
    #15931584 - 03/10/12 11:08 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

Your best bet is to go to school and steal as much of the shit you can, it's quite dirty, definitely one of the most ghetto ways to get it, and probably the most illegal ways to obtain the items. But it's definitely the cheapest, maybe even he easiest. As for chemicals, o couldn't tell you one peice of useful information about the chemicals. Just try to obtain everything you can without actually buying it, that way you're less likely to be arrested or searched.

OfflineWishing Well
toss me some gold
Female

Loc: spiraling
Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: Uzziel]
    #15931643 - 03/10/12 11:22 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Uzziel said:

As in, if you aren't a legitimate company, you can bet your fucking balls they will show up at your door. A normal person doesn't have a legit excuse to buy more than half the chems needed.

"Cheap and easy" are not the words described to make LSD. While LSD isn't the HARDEST to synth, its up there.

$100-200? Lol, you can't even buy the glassware and equipment with that, let alone the expensive chems.

what is? how does it compare to shulgin's magic half dozen, I desperately want to figure out how to synth those
If only someone would upload anonymous vids on how to

--------------------

OfflineKahTahToe
Stranger
Male

Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: JonWilliamHenry018]
    #15931648 - 03/10/12 11:23 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

Uzziel, I never said it'd be easy. I don't like when people put words in my mouth.

Anyways, I was hoping someone could give me a website where I could find ergot alkaloids(HBWR, Morning glories, claviceps paspali).

--------------------

Edited by KahTahToe (03/10/12 11:25 PM)

InvisibleAbstraKt_I_Am

Loc: Abroad.
    #15931700 - 03/10/12 11:37 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

I just wanted to stop here and say I commend what your doing. Stick with it and dont ever give up. The world desperately needs more LSD cooks. These younger generations all don't give LSD the respect and "props" it deserves, probably because for every 30-40 people buying "acid" only one of them is getting the actual chemical. Thats how over saturated the "lsd trade" is with shitty RC's.

Lsd, there is just something special about it that sets it leagues above other research chemicals.

I haven't had any myself in a few years because Im tired of being burned.

Really unless your in California, other west coast states or India.. I'd imagine real lucy is very scarce.

--------------------

Invisible420Experience
GC#3
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Searching the Rabbit Hole...
    #15931781 - 03/11/12 12:02 AM (12 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Wishing Well said:
Quote:

Uzziel said:

what is? how does it compare to shulgin's magic half dozen, I desperately want to figure out how to synth those
If only someone would upload anonymous vids on how to

If you post a video, the synthesis would be entirely useless much to fast for it to be at all worthwhile.  Think about the lock down of a lot of the chemicals post The Hive....  If you wanna learn to synthesize Shulgin's Magical Half-Dozen, you need look no farther than PIHKAL and The Rhodium Archive :shrug:

Quote:

KahTahToe said:
Uzziel, I never said it'd be easy. I don't like when people put words in my mouth.

Anyways, I was hoping someone could give me a website where I could find ergot alkaloids(HBWR, Morning glories, claviceps paspali).

Ergot alkaloids are controlled...  You're gonna be hard pressed to purchase those (without need for extraction as would be suggested by the list you provide) directly.  Paspalum grasses grow pretty readily across the US...  A little bit of research into the life cycle of C. paspali may provide a method for collection of a culture.  Reading LSD by Otto Snow may be useful, as well as the wide variety of patents and scientific journal publishings on the subject of LSD, Claviceps speciosa, alkaloid extraction/chemistry, etc.

--------------------
And as far as I'm concerned, it's like I say, drugs are not the problem. Other stuff is the problem. ~Jerry Garcia

I am a catepillar surfing on smoke through Shpongleland...

OfflineKahTahToe
Stranger
Male

Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: 420Experience]
    #15931855 - 03/11/12 12:21 AM (12 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

AbstraKt_I_Am said:
I just wanted to stop here and say I commend what your doing. Stick with it and dont ever give up. The world desperately needs more LSD cooks. These younger generations all don't give LSD the respect and "props" it deserves, probably because for every 30-40 people buying "acid" only one of them is getting the actual chemical. Thats how over saturated the "lsd trade" is with shitty RC's.

Lsd, there is just something special about it that sets it leagues above other research chemicals.

I haven't had any myself in a few years because Im tired of being burned.

Really unless your in California, other west coast states or India.. I'd imagine real lucy is very scarce.

The love needs to be spread worldwide! On a serious note, buying bunk LSD or RC's blows. I remember in high-school, I bought two tabs for thirty bucks of some "really potent shit" and when I took them nothing happened. I ended up going to sleep 2 hours after ingestion :mad: Personally, I think LSD is one of the most if not the greatest experience life has to offer. I'll see you on the dark side of the moon my friend.

Quote:

420Experience said:
If you post a video, the synthesis would be entirely useless much to fast for it to be at all worthwhile.  Think about the lock down of a lot of the chemicals post The Hive....  If you wanna learn to synthesize Shulgin's Magical Half-Dozen, you need look no farther than PIHKAL and The Rhodium Archive :shrug:

Ergot alkaloids are controlled...  You're gonna be hard pressed to purchase those (without need for extraction as would be suggested by the list you provide) directly.  Paspalum grasses grow pretty readily across the US...  A little bit of research into the life cycle of C. paspali may provide a method for collection of a culture.  Reading LSD by Otto Snow may be useful, as well as the wide variety of patents and scientific journal publishings on the subject of LSD, Claviceps speciosa, alkaloid extraction/chemistry, etc.

What's this about Shulgin's Magical Half-Dozen? Is it a cheaper, more efficient approach? Google time.

--------------------

OfflineDest
Roller-Derby Coach
 User Gallery

Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: 420Experience]
    #15931907 - 03/11/12 12:47 AM (12 years, 21 days ago)

In today's economy and society your going to have a real hard time finding "affordable" way to make acid.
Ive talked to someone who has done it for next to nothing upfront but he said he could never get clean product because of the shortcuts he took getting his reagents/precursor.

You really want to go down this path your going to have to get the coin & the necessary tools one way or the other. (please don't steal, as good as acid is for the world stealing from legitimate labs is a fucking atrocity)

Owsley Stanley even cooked speed to acquire funds for acid production.

Offlinekorey
First Breath After Eternity
Male
Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: Dest]
    #15932112 - 03/11/12 03:33 AM (12 years, 21 days ago)

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but judging by your posts you aren't in any posiition to pull this off, at all. You really don't seem capabale, either.

--------------------
“How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn’t matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it..” - Alexander Shulgin

OfflineKahTahToe
Stranger
Male

Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: korey]
    #15932324 - 03/11/12 07:39 AM (12 years, 20 days ago)

^Well you sir are a :tard:

Who are you to tell me I can't accomplish my goal? Have you ever tried LSD? Do you know the first thing about synthesis? I have done my research and I'm just looking for a cheap way to get started. Due to all the posts, I realized I might need more money. That's fine, time is on my side. Lastly, out of curiouscity, what makes you say " judging by your posts you aren't in any posiition to pull this off, at all. You really don't seem capabale ,". Quote the parts of my posts that make me not "in any position to pull this off. Fucking idiot.

--------------------

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

#15932332 - 03/11/12 07:46 AM (12 years, 20 days ago)

Make DOM. Please. Lots of it. :yesnod:

--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

OfflineNyarlethotep
Expanding minds think alike
Male

Loc: california
    #15932337 - 03/11/12 07:50 AM (12 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

KahTahToe said:
superhigh, so far this pdf is the most detailed procedures I've ever read on lSD,

The DEA won't come knocking on my door after I buy a shit ton of supplies online, will they?

No. Assuming you do not buy them all at once. Space your orders out, by like a month or more. If you make one giant purchase over the internet for all the supplies to make acid, I'm sure that'll catch their attention, but most of the chemicals can and are used for other purposes.

I'm not saying you will, because I've seen people send a pound of marijuana through fedex before.(grape ape. I bought some of it off them. Won't go into details)

I'm just saying I wouldn't risk buying the supplies all at once. Space it out by, like, weeks or months. Not only will it give you more time/money to prepare, but really it's worth it, for the end result.

--------------------
curiousity killed the cat but people forget that cats have nine lives.

Go on, get curious.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: KahTahToe] * 8
    #15932401 - 03/11/12 08:29 AM (12 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

I've done some research

Quote:

I'm looking to spend around 100-200 dollars

Quote:

I am "smart"

These three statements cancel each other out.  Two of them are not true and one is wildly wishful thinking.  Guess which are which.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Invisiblepsychotropicwhale
Cetacean

Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: joemolloy]
    #15932415 - 03/11/12 08:38 AM (12 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Quote:

I've done some research

Quote:

Quote:

I am "smart"

These three statements cancel each other out.  Two of them are not true and one is wildly wishful thinking.  Guess which are which.

:lolsy:

Yeah, try adding a couple of zeros.

--------------------

InvisibletrANce
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: psychotropicwhale]
    #15932470 - 03/11/12 09:09 AM (12 years, 20 days ago)

:loldongs:

--------------------

OfflineKahTahToe
Stranger
Male

Re: Affordable way to make LSD? [Re: psychotropicwhale]
    #15932492 - 03/11/12 09:18 AM (12 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Quote:

I've done some research

Quote:

Quote:

I am "smart"

When I said "I've done 'some' research", I was being modest. I have read countless detailed procedures and articles. Secondly, I consider my self to be quite the intellectual. I feel as if my mind processes info with superb fluidity. Who are you to say otherwise? I don't "know" anyone on this forum. Lastly, If you would have read my 2nd post on this thread you would have seen that I increased my budget. I'll spend however much money it takes as long as its safe, contained, and reliable.

Quote:

psychotropicwhale said:
:lolsy:

Yeah, try adding a couple of zeros.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Are you suggesting that to successfully synthesize LSD, I will need 10,000-20,000 dollars? Retard. Half the chemicals and equipment needed can be obtained through artificial means. For example, diethylamine can be obtained through the distillation of 100% deet. Next time, educate yourself before you "laugh out loud" and basically suck a complete strangers cock.

--------------------

Edited by KahTahToe (03/11/12 09:23 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder