Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineKamikaze
Stranger
Female

Loc: The Dark Side Of The Moon Flag
What are your worst nightmares?
    #15921525 - 03/08/12 07:28 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Worst recurring nightmares? The kind that you wake up from in a cold sweat? I have 2:

-Getting pregnant.
-Dreams involving tsunamis for some reason? Usually I'm sitting on the beach with my back facing the ocean and I turn around and there is this big ass tsunami that covers the whole skyline approaching :awesurprise:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: What are your worst nightmares? [Re: Kamikaze] * 3
    #15921533 - 03/08/12 07:30 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

When I'm on the john taking a shit... if my shirt slips down my back over my asshole and catches a turd, smearing it all over my ass. Seriously. I've had an irrational fear of this for years now. I don't even own shirts that could slip over my asshole when I'm sitting on the john.

Offlinebilly

Re: What are your worst nightmares? [Re: DNKYD]
    #15921582 - 03/08/12 07:39 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

i have an irrational fear of zombies. its all i dream about. being chased and fighting zombies. sometimes i get eaten sometimes i get away. either way its no fun.

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: What are your worst nightmares? [Re: Kamikaze]
    #15921608 - 03/08/12 07:44 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

my worst nightmare is to get up in the morning and read a thread about some chick who's worst nightmare is getting pregnant, but without a reason to fear it, meaning I'm not banging her

LOL j/k how about the mafia? Worst thing for me to wake up would be to see a crip standing over me about to blow me away. It'd suck. I don't know, really though. I could go through 2000 and one nightmares. I have no idea what it'd be like being a chick. Being pregnant would be freaky, but really if I GOT someone pregnant it would suck, I'm so broke, it'd be nightmare numero uno. ALso, in this friggin world how the fuck are you supposed to raise a kid. I'd want my kid at 15 to either attend college or drop out and get a job, I don't believe in the 10th grade.

Sounds impossible. What the hell am I supposed to do??

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Invisible1EyeCries
Paper Weight
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
    #15921616 - 03/08/12 07:45 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

DNKYD said:
When I'm on the john taking a shit... if my shirt slips down my back over my asshole and catches a turd, smearing it all over my ass. Seriously. I've had an irrational fear of this for years now. I don't even own shirts that could slip over my asshole when I'm sitting on the john.

ever have a huge turd stand up and smack you balls when it falls over? i usually shower after one of those, i feel dirty and violated

seriously though, shark in my swimming pool. since i was a little kid

Edited by 1EyeCries (03/08/12 07:47 PM)

OfflineKamikaze
Stranger
Female

Loc: The Dark Side Of The Moon Flag
    #15921620 - 03/08/12 07:46 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

DNKYD said:

:hugitout:

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#15921634 - 03/08/12 07:48 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

I cringed for like 5 fucking minutes reading this, it sounds scary as shit. I'm glad that is not a fear of mine, I just don't think of it enough to be very very fearful

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

InvisibleAmoeboid
seriously deliriously
Male

Re: What are your worst nightmares? [Re: 1EyeCries]
    #15921640 - 03/08/12 07:48 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

AgentOrange4120 said:
Quote:

DNKYD said:

ever have a huge turd stand up and smack you balls when it falls over? i usually shower after one of those, i feel dirty and violated

My god... how big are your balls?

--------------------
Philosophically, the contents of the jar gave no advice.

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: What are your worst nightmares? [Re: Amoeboid]
    #15921667 - 03/08/12 07:53 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

:projectile:

--------------------

Offlineeltonjohn
Funkpianist

Loc: Music
Re: What are your worst nightmares? [Re: Kamikaze]
    #15921669 - 03/08/12 07:53 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

I had one last night where i got a brain injury and was living life through a severe mental impairment.

One of the craziest was:

I was having points of awareness of looking into my self and at every point i would realize another aspect of myself, and aspect of my self i realized would change the dream.

So i would realize something of myself and then my dream would become different and more stranger.

This happened many times as i was becoming more aware of what i was

At the end of the dream all the awareness points added up and i realized i was dying

And in fact at the end of the dream i realized this whole dream i was dreaming was just me looking back on my life at the point of death, living it.

And at that point where i died i switched into another dream.

This is really hard to describe but i take it as a metaphor for life.

--------------------
:scarybeat:

My music

Invisible1EyeCries
Paper Weight
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: What are your worst nightmares? [Re: Amoeboid]
    #15921681 - 03/08/12 07:56 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Amoeboid said:
Quote:

AgentOrange4120 said:
Quote:

DNKYD said:

My god... how big are your balls?

not that big really, i have been keeping a pair of scissors on the back of the toilet to avoid such traumatic events

Offlineeasytoremember
hunter
 User Gallery

Loc: Deliverance
Re: What are your worst nightmares? [Re: 1EyeCries]
    #15921746 - 03/08/12 08:07 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

I can only think of one dream that woke me up in a long time.  My whole life fell apart.  My wife left me for some other guy, i lost my job, and the government seized all my money and possessions.  If that actually happened to me in real life, i would probably consider blasting myself.

InvisibleMeteloides
Clinically Expressed

Re: What are your worst nightmares? [Re: easytoremember]
    #15921918 - 03/08/12 08:45 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

I fear one day realizing that all of my friends are imaginary. Realizing that I went everywhere I thought we went, but just alone instead of with people. Realizing that I just drove places and did things totally alone while talking to myself and holding up everybody's side of the conversation.
Like, one day I'll just be in a room with my friends talking and laughing and I'll blink and the room will be empty, and I'll have to slowly put the pieces together and realize that they were never real.

Anybody remember this whole week of Garfield cartoons?

That shit fucked me up for life.

--------------------
:smoking:

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: What are your worst nightmares? [Re: Meteloides]
    #15922016 - 03/08/12 09:05 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

I have dreams about being late for school/work fairly often. It's so dumb. :facepalm:

My job/school is always some crazy-ass faraway place in the dream too, it's a journey just to get there, and I just woke up at 10 when I had to be there at 8. Even if the destination is one town over and it's 4 AM in real life.

Oh, and for a while I would constantly have dreams about losing my teeth. I mean constantly: in many of them, I would wake up and be relieved that I didn't lose my teeth, only to have them all spectacularly knocked out by some other bullshit, sometimes three or four times before actually waking up. That was kinda weak.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: What are your worst nightmares? [Re: Meteloides]
    #15922053 - 03/08/12 09:12 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Meteloides said:
I fear one day realizing that all of my friends are imaginary. Realizing that I went everywhere I thought we went, but just alone instead of with people. Realizing that I just drove places and did things totally alone while talking to myself and holding up everybody's side of the conversation.
Like, one day I'll just be in a room with my friends talking and laughing and I'll blink and the room will be empty, and I'll have to slowly put the pieces together and realize that they were never real.

Yes, I remember that strip from when I was a kid.

What I don't remember is that the date on it is my birthday. What gives? :crankey:

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

InvisibleMeteloides
Clinically Expressed

Re: What are your worst nightmares? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #15922265 - 03/08/12 09:51 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
Quote:

Meteloides said:

Yes, I remember that strip from when I was a kid.

What I don't remember is that the date on it is my birthday. What gives? :crankey:

Ohh man. That would make it so much worse for me.
I would've run to the doorstep to get the newspaper, all excited about it being my birthday, and read my favorite comic first: Garfield.
Then been promptly plunged into a full-on existential crisis.

Hopefully you handle cartoon cats questioning the purpose of life better than I do. :lol:

--------------------
:smoking:

OfflineKandiKitty
Unicorn Whisperer
Female

Loc: The Trailer Park
Re: What are your worst nightmares? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #15922279 - 03/08/12 09:53 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

I have an irrational fear of being eaten alive, either by bears, sharks, some other ridiculously huge animal, or zombies. The thought of watching yourself die via being ingested is horrifying. Other than that, the thought of my boyfriend/best friend dying. I would probably just pull the trigger on myself if that happened.

--------------------

I'm a diamond that is tired
Of all the faces I've acquired.

Offlinecandyflip420
Original Gangster
Male

Re: What are your worst nightmares? [Re: KandiKitty]
    #15923026 - 03/09/12 03:22 AM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Recently I have been having dreams of doing coke or smoking weed . Then getting drug tested the next day and going back to jail . Since im on house arrest/probation .

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder