Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVoinik284
A Muthafuckin´ Sheepdog!!
PLEASE HELP! Am I experiancing natural DMT release?
    #15899380 - 03/04/12 02:21 PM (12 years, 27 days ago)

Hey guys I'll keep this brief. About a week ago, I smoked some synthetic cannabinoids and had the worst experiance of my life. Since then, I've been having panic attacks, feeling numbness in my face or other parts of my body, colder then usual, waking up to my body buzzing and the world appearing somehow different, going to sleep and feeling the bed shak even though no ones shaking it, sounds will sometimes appear amplified and startle me or I'll see someone out of the corner of my eye and be startled(usually real things, just the movement is amplified and startles me). Time will also sometimes tend to be slow or go faster then usual. Also, I'm forgetful much like on spice, and tend to not notice as many things as I normally would. i think this might be because I'm so worried. I experianced something similiar while I was in Peru, I took straight ayahuasca with no dmt, and everytime I went to sleep for 3 days, I awoke to the body buzzing and mental state of Ayahuasca. It would usually go away after ten minutes or so. the problem with this is it springs up at random aprts of the day. another odd thing i noticed both in peru and here, is that the strong ones usually occur at certain times of day. for example i'd have a panic attack inperu around 4 pm until about 7 for several days. here at night they get really bad, which mAkes me ask am I just having panic attacks. My doctors told me that dilated pupils and numbeness and all that are possible during a panic attack. There is just so much it could be. Thanks again for your time guys! Also any advice on handeling this would be apprecciated as well...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVoinik284
A Muthafuckin´ Sheepdog!!
Re: PLEASE HELP! Am I experiancing natural DMT release? [Re: Voinik284]
    #15899395 - 03/04/12 02:23 PM (12 years, 27 days ago)

Also, regardless of what it is, I have visuall distortions, at the least, in addition to whatever else it could be, like stuff will breath or move up and down and stuff...

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

Re: PLEASE HELP! Am I experiancing natural DMT release? [Re: Voinik284]
    #15899482 - 03/04/12 02:45 PM (12 years, 27 days ago)

Sounds like your you're just anxious bro. When you get anxious your body enters into a a state called the "flight response" in which it prepares itself for running away from danger.

Everything you've describe, shortness of attention, numbness and coldness, peripheral distortions, jumpiness, strange perception of time, inattentiveness and the "shaking of the bed" felling are ALL casused by anxiety (the flight response).

Unfortunately, most people when they experience this think there is something wrong with them and that makes them even more anxious leading to a worsening of the symptoms.

Everything fits though, synthetic cannabis are notorious for causing anxiety and panic attacks and you're simply experiencing the after effects.

There is no DMT involved here.

Just know that nothing's wrong and that it will go away eventually. Probably a good idea to lay off weed too.

Edit:

Quote:

Voinik284 said:
Also, regardless of what it is, I have visuall distortions, at the least, in addition to whatever else it could be, like stuff will breath or move up and down and stuff...

Something that I noticed early in my psychedelic career is that panic/fear is a hallucinogen on it's own. I recall having a mild trip go bad and once I started to freak out I started hallucinating a LOT more than I would have on just plain psychedelics.

This led me to the realization that fear itself is a hallucinogen that can mess with your perceptions.

Because of this I'm always saddended by people proclaim themselves to have HPPD. Self diagnosis of Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder means that the person feels there is something WRONG with them, thus indicating that it scares them. Knowing that fear can exacerbate hallucinations, I know that most of these people are feeding their own "problem".

Edited by Dawks (03/04/12 02:52 PM)

Invisibledrr
Female
Re: PLEASE HELP! Am I experiancing natural DMT release? [Re: Dawks]
    #15899519 - 03/04/12 02:54 PM (12 years, 27 days ago)

Definitely panic attacks.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules