Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineChaman
Stranger
Combining Two Preservation Methods: Would It Work?
    #1589857 - 05/29/03 05:16 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Hello everyone, i am new to this forum, i just registered, i am reaching you from Merida, Venezuela (that's South America), so excuse my english before hand...

I have been reading the preservation methods for the hongito (little mushroom) in the shroomery.org and was wondering if drying the hongitos through the Anubis Technique (after shroom dries up turn it into fine powder) and then preserving the resulting powder in Honey would be any problem? for how long would you estimate that this combined preservation method will keep the hongito alive?
keep in mind also that this might make it easier to transport them, because there is no mushroom appearance and the honey might as well be mixed with perhaps chunks of fruits to make it look like some sort of desert? all help and imput are greatly appreciated.

Pax & Lux.

Chaman.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: Combining Two Preservation Methods: Would It Work? [Re: Chaman]
    #1591425 - 05/29/03 10:07 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Welcome! Yes you can store mushrooms for long periods of time in honey. I would geuss that mushrooms could be stored in honey for years without potency loss. It would also conceal it like you said. If you can find natural honey that has parts of the honey comb still in it you could just say that part of the comb broke off. It sounds like a decent idea. We call the hongito's "Shrooms". Good luck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract