Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineChocolateMan
Stranger
First mushroom experience, and a bit of a question
    #15849285 - 02/22/12 07:26 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I've done a good bit of DMT but a couple of days ago i consumed 2 grams keepers creepers, and i was not prepared for what hit me.

I've had some pretty rough experience on DMT, experienced fear on a level i'd never experienced before, but this mushroom experience has affected me in a much more significant way, i don't feel any desire to smoke DMT or even consider trying mushrooms again

A lot of people mention seeing patterns in stuff, and 2g doesn't seem like that high of a dose, i was expecting something relatively mild.

I can't say it started off too great, just felt ill, my bed was morphing into things and melting into itself and i was just unable to enjoy it, turned my light off got ready for bed and just decided to ride this out.

Eventually i started to get into it, had a mental playback of remixes of music, tv, films, and a bit of Terence Mckenna, it was all pretty senseless but i got into the grove of it all and felt it, then it was if i had a connection with terence, followed by a whoosh through my brain, the experience stepped down a notch, and started to make more sense.

This repeated a few times, with more sense and understanding following, was a period where i mentally connected to people all over the world, i understood consciousness, the universe, everything.

The intensity would step down but understanding would increase, i then learn that the reason we are all one consciousness and connected was because our true selves were alien entities of some sort, i learn how and why.

Then i feel like i'm close to sobering up, i then realise i have become my true self, and indentityless alien entity trapped in this human body, which is what i at the time knew us all to be, i lost connection to myself, i lost emotion, i was convinced the experience was over.

I had taken the red pill, there was no going back, i learnt more than i wanted to know, but i was incapable of really caring at the time.

Was trying to work out what i'd tell my family, wondering what kind of medication the doctor would be putting me on to attempt to fix me.

Eventually this passed, and i was just lacking the emotions, it was extremely interesting, i was now almost unlimited in what i could do in life, with no emotion to get in the way i could probably pursue and succeed in almost anything, but i also knew there was no point, i didn't care either way, no desires to satisfy.

Eventually i was back to normal, i looked at the clock to notice only 4 hours had past.

Is it normal to experience strong psychological effects while otherwise feeling sober? I suppose the nature of such substances there is no normal, but i'd be interested to know if many other get this sort of thing. As more days pass i'm less concerned but the day following i couldn't help but wonder if i was close to giving myself a mental condition.

Despite this having a significant effect as i mentioned i haven't been worried or stressed since the positive side effects of the mushrooms have also been working pretty well, been pretty stress free and not worried about the usual things i worry about.

--------------------
Ego Questio's UK Supplies Thread

Cheap PF tek Jars until next month at tescos, finest conserve 2 for £2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDr.Tooty
Eye see you.
 User Gallery

Loc: Nowhere in particular. Flag
Re: First mushroom experience, and a bit of a question [Re: ChocolateMan]
    #15849361 - 02/22/12 07:47 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Cool report.
Sounds like a normal, albeit rough trip.
You say you felt sober, but i bet you were thinking you were bat shit crazy, right?
bad trips are like that for me. Less trippy, more insane feeling.
I convince myself ive lost it and it will never come back and then it doesnt feel like im tripping anymore.

--------------------
"I get up, I get down." Insect Forum

OfflineSWIM Jr
SWIM SWAM

Loc: In The Pool Flag
Re: First mushroom experience, and a bit of a question [Re: Dr.Tooty]
    #15849385 - 02/22/12 07:53 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

masonel77 said:
Cool report.
You say you felt sober, but i bet you were thinking you were bat shit crazy, right?
I convince myself ive lost it and it will never come back and then it doesnt feel like im tripping anymore.

Quote:

masonel77 said:
Cool report.

:thumbup:

--------------------
I am mighty tighty whitey, and I am smuggling grapes.

OfflineHarryL
Squnä'am
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
    #15849392 - 02/22/12 07:56 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Mushrooms do different things to different people
And there does seem to be people with more sensitivity than other

Your experience does not seem bad....

And the results seem super....

--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

OfflineFunknforfun
Paranoid
Male User Gallery

Loc: Alabama
Re: First mushroom experience, and a bit of a question [Re: HarryL]
    #15850028 - 02/22/12 10:06 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

That to me sounds like a great trip, one ride id buy a handful of tickets for. While this may have thrown a kink in you taste for psychedelics it seems like its taken you to a point of understanding. What more could be learned with just one more bite, one more toke ya know?

It seems like I only have the same mediocre trips as always so as far as yours go be proud, I hope it doesn't put you off and that we all will get to hear more stories from you.

Peace love and music.

--------------------
My imagination is bigger than yours. :wink:

OfflineChocolateMan
Stranger
Re: First mushroom experience, and a bit of a question [Re: Funknforfun]
    #15856567 - 02/24/12 07:47 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

thanks for the responses

I wouldn't have called it a bad trip but it just took me somewhere i just wasn't expecting to go.

I felt pretty sane throughout the most intense parts despite the madness of it all, i had to go for a piss half way through and was fascinated/confused by the fact i had a penis.

The bit where i lost myself and became this alien thing, what i suppose i experienced was death while still living, your memories, personal traits, emotions all add up to make us who were are, lose that lose yourself, who you were just died.

Now more time has passed i feel like i can go back to my dmt, and will probably try mushrooms again at some point.

I think for my next experience something a bit more "recreational" like mescaline might be worth a go.

--------------------

OfflineChocolateMan
Stranger
    #15869623 - 02/27/12 08:57 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I remembered reading something about it, and a quick search seemed to confirm that aborts are more potent than fully matured mushrooms.

I had a harvest of about 4 grams, a good amount of the 2g i took was aborts and all the tiny mushrooms i harvested.

Probably explains why my experience was so deep for just 2g.

--------------------

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

#15869681 - 02/27/12 09:11 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

mushrooms from spores are of differing potency even from the same substrate

that aside, that sounds like a killer trip man.

you saw the one, the truth, you.

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom