Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Check out the Glow in the dark/ Blacklight Reactive Psilocybin Molecule shirt/hoodie I just made! * 1
    #15767233 - 02/06/12 05:34 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

A big thanks goes out to Irishdixie for putting in the order for the psilocybin molecule shirt, got me off my ass to make one of these that I have been wanting to do for a long time. I'm embarrassed to say that it came out so good, I'm keeping this one and going to make him another one tonight :wink:

Here are some still pics (NO editing done to these at all, they are true pictures)

Here is a one minute promo video I made to show the glow/blacklight effects (okay I'm no expert!) check out the music on good speakers if you have them, my friend's music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
Re: Check out the Glow in the dark/ Blacklight Reactive Psilocybin Molecule shirt/hoodie I just made! [Re: dwpineal]
    #15767240 - 02/06/12 05:40 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

thats awesome man :aweoverdose:, i might actually buy some of those if you have a couple spares for sale???

--------------------

InvisibleMad_Larkin

Re: Check out the Glow in the dark/ Blacklight Reactive Psilocybin Molecule shirt/hoodie I just made! [Re: dwpineal]
    #15767243 - 02/06/12 05:42 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Great. :awethumb:

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: Check out the Glow in the dark/ Blacklight Reactive Psilocybin Molecule shirt/hoodie I just made! [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #15767440 - 02/06/12 07:47 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DosileFlynn said:
thats awesome man :aweoverdose:, i might actually buy some of those if you have a couple spares for sale???

THANKS!!!

I'm going to be making some this week, probably also some DMT and maybe a THC molecule shirts too (I figure the quote goes with any of those). Each one has to be individually made one shirt at a time, so just PM me your size and color shirt (I have mostly black right now)

Shirts $25
Hoodies $40

I also have a pink blacklight reactive material if you want it for a girl :smile:

Invisibleriverdweller
Misanthropic Voyeur
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon, USA Flag
    #15767465 - 02/06/12 08:01 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Wow that is cool!  I'd sport one!
got paypal?  :smile:

--------------------
I'm still here  :wink:

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: Check out the Glow in the dark/ Blacklight Reactive Psilocybin Molecule shirt/hoodie I just made! [Re: riverdweller] * 1
    #15768902 - 02/06/12 03:20 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Absolutely! Gonna make my first pink ones tonight if the universe plays nice with my evening!

InvisibleCrossingTheStar
Unoriginal Philosopher
Male

Loc: U.S. of A. Flag
    #15768931 - 02/06/12 03:26 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Will they glow at all if there isn't a black light?

--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

InvisibleSynth Ethics
substitution

Re: Check out the Glow in the dark/ Blacklight Reactive Psilocybin Molecule shirt/hoodie I just made! [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #15768952 - 02/06/12 03:29 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

very cool man.

too bad for me black shirt and blacklight = exposure of dandruff :S

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: Check out the Glow in the dark/ Blacklight Reactive Psilocybin Molecule shirt/hoodie I just made! [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #15772465 - 02/07/12 06:20 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CrossingTheStar said:
Will they glow at all if there isn't a black light?

The glow in the dark molecule will glow icely without any blacklight. The border needs a blacklight to fluoresce. Blacklight charges the glow part nicely though :smile:

PINK border

These were harder to get since I am rushing out this morning...but you probably get the idea -

InvisibleJessica Swift
यन्त्र
Female

Loc: Flag
    #15772548 - 02/07/12 07:07 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Hey, dwpineal. Who is the music artist on the video? I'm interested in listening to more songs.

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: Check out the Glow in the dark/ Blacklight Reactive Psilocybin Molecule shirt/hoodie I just made! [Re: Jessica Swift]
    #15772583 - 02/07/12 07:29 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

The music is made by my two friends who both do electronic music, one is ALPHA 606 and the other is NOMADIC together they are Iya.

I have a bunch of their unreleased tracks, I will see if they'll let me upload to Soundcloud or something.

Afro-cuban psychedelic electronica, super dope, I am blessed to have them let me use it to promote (these are my old school family, we've traveled the world together)

InvisibleNeedAname
IstillNeedAname

#15772813 - 02/07/12 08:51 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Back in high school I thought I saw on a t.v. program on history saying the Constitution is hemp paper. I went and asked the Government teacher what it was written on, suggesting that it was hemp paper to him, and he laughed at me. He said it was written on something else, i dont remember now.

--------------------
A wise man once said: "Decisions determine direction. Direction determines destiny".

InvisibleJessica Swift
यन्त्र
Female

Loc: Flag
Re: Check out the Glow in the dark/ Blacklight Reactive Psilocybin Molecule shirt/hoodie I just made! [Re: NeedAname]
    #15772836 - 02/07/12 08:56 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NeedAname said:
He said it was written on something else, i dont remember now.

Toilet paper, seeing as how we treat it.

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: Check out the Glow in the dark/ Blacklight Reactive Psilocybin Molecule shirt/hoodie I just made! [Re: NeedAname]
    #15773941 - 02/07/12 01:40 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NeedAname said:
Back in high school I thought I saw on a t.v. program on history saying the Constitution is hemp paper. I went and asked the Government teacher what it was written on, suggesting that it was hemp paper to him, and he laughed at me. He said it was written on something else, i dont remember now.

Well damn, your teacher appears to be right :smile: Good thing Terence has a lot more quotes I can use

http://www.usconstitution.net/constfaq_a8.html
Quote:

Q145. "What kind of paper was the Constitution written on?"

A. Urban legend is that the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, and Bill of Rights were written on hemp paper, hemp being the industrial name for the fiber of the marijuana plant. For some reason, this "fact" is touted by those who seek to legalize marijuana for recreational use. First, it is not clear why the use of hemp as a fiber should mean it should be legalized for recreational use. Second, the "fact" is not a fact.

The Declaration, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights are currently housed in the National Archives. All three are written on parchment, not hemp paper. Parchment is treated animal skin, typically sheepskin. The Declaration was inked with iron gall ink. The Jet Propulsion Laboratory was commissioned to create a system to monitor the physical status of all three. The Charters of Freedom Monitoring System took digital photos of each sheet of parchment in 1987, each document divided into one-inch squares. Over time, the photos are retaken and compared to the original to look for signs of deterioration. Before the charters were recently reencased for display, a small tear in the Declaration was repaired by adding Japanese paper to the gap. This is the only paper in any of the documents. It is, then, inaccurate to say that any of these documents was written on hemp.

It is likely, however, that drafts of the documents were written on paper made from hemp. In that period, most paper was made from hemp or flax and a mixture of recycled rags and cloth.

InvisibleCrossingTheStar
Unoriginal Philosopher
Male

Loc: U.S. of A. Flag
    #15774249 - 02/07/12 02:51 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NeedAname said:

Yeah, it was just the draft. They wrote a lot of stuff on hemp back then, but it was their cheap shit... it's like, you sketch on paper but you don't paint the Mona Lisa on it, that's when you get some proper canvas.

--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

#15778395 - 02/08/12 10:14 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

We need to go back to that! Hemp SHOULD be the cheap shit in essence - one growing season for hemp vs. trees which need many seasons...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order