Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefrost458
Dreamer
Male

Loc: France Flag
How would you compare a mushroom trip to a mescaline one?
    #15702839 - 01/22/12 04:31 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Hi,

experienced psychonaut, I need your wisdom.
how would you compare a mescalin trip to a psilocybe cubensis trip?
Several aspects interest me :

Bodyload
mental trip
visual trip
lucidity
memory

from my mushroom trip (1.8g dry),
Bodyload : nauseaous the first hour, very tired for 8 hours
mental trip : thinking about my life, what I did and why.
visual trip : pretty intense
lucidity : untouch
memory ; no memory loss

never tried to eat a cactus yet tho.

Cheers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDemonic_Chronic
The Plague Doctress
Trans-female

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: How would you compare a mushroom trip to a mescaline one? [Re: frost458] * 1
    #15702890 - 01/22/12 04:38 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Mescaline is nothing like Psilocybin. Mescaline is a Phenethylamine and psilocybin is a tryptamine. The body load of mescaline is a lot more intense then with psilocybin. IDK, you cant compare the two imo and ime.
:2cents:

DC

--------------------
The Real violence, the violence that I realized was unforgiveable
Is the violence that we do to ourselves
When we are too afraid to be, who we really are.

Offlinefrost458
Dreamer
Male

Loc: France Flag
Re: How would you compare a mushroom trip to a mescaline one? [Re: Demonic_Chronic]
    #15702962 - 01/22/12 04:50 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

well my main concern is lucidity, do you often become delusion and thus believe that you hallucination is real (I don't want to put mysdelf in dangerous situation without realizing it).

I planned in doing it in a forest but I already felt the bodyload of 1.8g psilocybe to be quite strong (I lied down in my bed the whole time).
How could I handle a stronger one in a forest.

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

Re: How would you compare a mushroom trip to a mescaline one? [Re: frost458]
    #15703037 - 01/22/12 05:04 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Some familiarity of surroundings is key, I think. North Florida has big spiders hanging near the ground. My horses didn't seem bothered tho.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: How would you compare a mushroom trip to a mescaline one? [Re: Buster_Brown]
    #15703090 - 01/22/12 05:14 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

At high enough doses, mescaline is indistinguishable from LSD to me.  Its damn similar to ayahuasca too when you find yourself in a heavy peak.  Shrooms have always lacked colors, fractals, or any types of visuals for me so needless to say, cactus is preferred.

At low doses, there's a wired feeling.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Invisibledrr
Female
Re: How would you compare a mushroom trip to a mescaline one? [Re: joemolloy]
    #15703244 - 01/22/12 05:56 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I like to mix the two together. :thumbup:

Mescaline is very different. It's heavy on the body. But it's a more social experience. I have more experience mixing the two than with mescaline on its own so maybe I'm the wrong person to ask. But what I got from the mixture, was that the mescaline's lucid, focused, and sociable attributes were dominant and the mushrooms provided a major boost to the visuals and transcendent nature of the experience.

I love mescaline but I'd prefer mushrooms if given the choice. Because mushrooms are much easier on my body, no stomach pain or vomiting, and it is over in a more reasonable amount of time, while mescaline drags on as long as LSD or longer.

While mescaline is a playful and euphoric social experience (with other people) It has an undertone of heavy and serious spiritual significance, similar to but different than mushrooms. It is a very intellectual feeling, it is easy to form thoughts, it fuels my desire to communicate, unlike LSD which makes me so scatterbrained, it is difficult to speak coherently. During the peak I will be very tense and find it difficult to stand up and walk around, it is a very physical experience. The stomach discomfort can be extreme.

OfflineHarryL
Squnä'am
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
Re: How would you compare a mushroom trip to a mescaline one? [Re: drr]
    #15703913 - 01/22/12 07:44 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Cactus is more 'clean' and less mind fuck than mushrooms
I actually get good colors and visuals from mushrooms, but harder to deal with mental stuff

Both (and oral DMT) can be amazing, would rather do high doses of DMT and cactus than mushrooms... Everything is based in set and setting ... Preparation is key

--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale