Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinejim617
untrusted cultivator
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
When does a girl deserve to get slapped?
    #15649168 - 01/11/12 08:53 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Not trying to be funny here so no pimp jokes please, remember your mom is a woman.

I have never hit a girl and I am very much against it but my friend just called me and told me he slapped his girl. She lied to him and said that she was sleeping over her moms house but when she called she left the phone on, He could hear all these guys in the background and the voice of her slutty friend.
At 2am she calls again, this time by accident, he can hear her talking to guys and assumes that she is going to spend the night with them. 
He never told me how he found out exactl where she was at but he did show up, stormed in the house confronting her then slapped her in front of everyone.
She broke his trust. she was drunk, high and hitting on other men. My friend does everything for this girl , works 2 jobs to support her and buy her what she wants and he was betrayed. I couldnt feel bad for her after that.
needless to say they broke up after a few months because of the trust issue and she took off with ALL his belongings but was the slap justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemasterjaydawg
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: When does a girl deserve to get slapped? [Re: jim617] * 3
    #15649171 - 01/11/12 08:55 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

fuck ya :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblekoraks
Re: When does a girl deserve to get slapped? [Re: jim617]
    #15649174 - 01/11/12 08:55 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

There's no excuse for hitting a woman. Your friend could have just said "well fuck you hoe, but you ain't going to get into this house anymore". Slapping women = weak sauce.

Offlinejim617
untrusted cultivator
 User Gallery

Re: When does a girl deserve to get slapped? [Re: koraks]
    #15649184 - 01/11/12 08:58 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koraks said:
There's no excuse for hitting a woman. Your friend could have just said "well fuck you hoe, but you ain't going to get into this house anymore". Slapping women = weak sauce.

That woud have been the smart thing to do, actually thats what she did.  She locked him out of the house and got a restraining order on him.Due to the laws around here he could not enter his house to grab his things even though everything wes under his name, she took EVERYTHING even his underwear.  The police said he would have to go to court and prove everything belonged to him, he had no reciepts so just said fuck it and moved on. I would be so pissed if I got taken like that but he actually handled that part better than I would, he just moved on and let her keep everything

Invisiblekoraks
    #15649189 - 01/11/12 09:00 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, there can be very little justice in the legal system. Sucks. I've seen it happen too.

Offlinemasterjaydawg
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: When does a girl deserve to get slapped? [Re: jim617] * 1
    #15649191 - 01/11/12 09:01 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

damn whores

--------------------

Offlinejim617
untrusted cultivator
 User Gallery

Re: When does a girl deserve to get slapped? [Re: masterjaydawg]
    #15649203 - 01/11/12 09:03 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

The police told him that was the worse they ever seen a guy get cleaned out by a woman besides one case where a guy met a random girl at a bar, took her home and left her there while he went to work in the morning. When he got home after work ALL his stuff was gone, the neighbors said they saw a uhaul with out of state plates unloading all his stuff but thought he was moving.

Edited by jim617 (01/11/12 09:04 AM)

Offlinemigraineur
Geezer
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: When does a girl deserve to get slapped? [Re: koraks]
    #15649279 - 01/11/12 09:25 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koraks said:

This is bullshit. I'm not pro violence but having a vagina is not some kind of licence to get away with violence, disregarding the law and decent moral behavior. You can't just pull the innocent woman card when it's convenient. If a woman starts getting violent then one has a right to defend one's self.

Anonymous #1

Re: When does a girl deserve to get slapped? [Re: migraineur]
    #15649298 - 01/11/12 09:31 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

migraineur said:
Quote:

koraks said:

This is bullshit. I'm not pro violence but having a vagina is not some kind of licence to get away with violence, disregarding the law and decent moral behavior. You can't just pull the innocent woman card when it's convenient. If a woman starts getting violent then one has a right to defend one's self.

wrong. I've been punched in the face and then arrested for assault. You just have to be bigger and better and protect your own interest.
    I got the charge dropped after doing 17 days in the county. I didn't even hit/slap or kick that woman. women=lossing your posessions. He should have just locked her out/threw her stuff in the yard

Offlinejim617
untrusted cultivator
 User Gallery

#15649305 - 01/11/12 09:34 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

migraineur said:
Quote:

koraks said:

Actually your coment reminds me of a time I DID punch some girls. I was walking by myself in a parking lot and 3 puerto rican chicks jumped me and took my chain, I started swinging and knocking bitches out. They backed off quick after a few shots to the mouth, I didnt know my chain was missing till I got home. 
Turns out one of my boys was watching the whole thing lol he was like " yoo I saw you knocking some bitches out the other day I was about to join you but it seemed like you had it under control" .  was shitty at the time but funny to me now

OfflineEvil Toadstool
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #15649335 - 01/11/12 09:43 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

That is funny! Knocking bitches out. Lol

Offlinemigraineur
Geezer

#15649346 - 01/11/12 09:46 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah and some girls think it's funny to punch a guy etc. A friend of a friend was real drunk and a group of us was at a club. I was at the bar getting a drink and their female friend, whom I had only met that night, came up to me, put her arms around me as if she wanted to kiss me and then tried to knee me in the balls. WTF! I wanted to smack that bitch down. If I see her again I'll rage at her. I told my friends about it but they try to put her in a good light and say she was just really drunk. If it were the other way around then I'm sure they'd be saying I was some horrible person and a woman beater.

Being a female does not diminish responsibility or the impact of an action. Old people get lighter sentences for being old even if they committed heinous crimes when they were young. It pisses me off. Do the crime, do the time.

This is why I loved the Israeli nazi hunters who didn't care if the people they were going for were old and frail because it didn't stop the nazis from hurting old and frail people (among others).

Offlineluisfer420
luisfer420
Male

#15649383 - 01/11/12 09:56 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

i have never slapped a woman i would never do it, because its fucked up, although sometimes i wish i could lol.. if she does that to me i would probably just choke her for a few seconds (not that hard obviously and then say fuck you bitch stupid whore you dont deserv me, and leave her for good.. peace bro

--------------------
Goa, the psychedelic experience______ The power of PSYCHEDELIC MUSIC!!!

Offlinejim617
untrusted cultivator
 User Gallery

Re: When does a girl deserve to get slapped? [Re: luisfer420] * 1
    #15649397 - 01/11/12 10:01 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

If a girl kneed my in the nuts I might hit her out of pure reflex but feel bad after.

Offlineluisfer420
luisfer420
Male

#15649412 - 01/11/12 10:05 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

oh if a girl kneed my nuts i would probably.. fuck i cannot hit a girl man, that goes against me but i would probably push her to the grownd, unless she is my gf, or i dont know maybe just reaction.. dont really know i would have to be in that position haha

--------------------
Goa, the psychedelic experience______ The power of PSYCHEDELIC MUSIC!!!

Offlinemigraineur
Geezer

Re: When does a girl deserve to get slapped? [Re: luisfer420] * 1
    #15649422 - 01/11/12 10:08 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

It sucks because women are given the benefit of the doubt. I spoke to some cops about this years ago and they said women make false complaints all the time. I asked them if they charge them for it and they said no because they're discouraged from doing it for political reasons. This is bullshit because there is no penalty for lying and it's a slap in the face to the real victims of domestic violence who are too scared to report it.

Recently a friend of mine thought his psycho ex girlfriend had finally given up on all her crazyness and had left him alone (after 3 months apart). He dumped her cos she was crazy. Anyway, he lined up a date with a new girl and ended up back at his place with the new girl. He was in his bedroom with her and then his psycho ex decided to rock up stoned and try to get him back. When she realised he had a woman over she went crazy and tried to charge her way into his house. When he blocked her she'd claim he was assaulting her (even though she was biting him). He dropped his keys and she grabbed them and put them down her stockings so he couldn't get them. This went on for a couple of hours.

Anyway, she left and we laughed about it the next day. The day after that his psycho ex says she is filing assault charges against him even though she went to his house, tried to force entry, stole his keys and was punching and biting him. My mate was so stressed out because cops got involved etc. The psycho ex said she was going over to collect some things she threw on the ground out of anger and I told him to secretly record her with his phone when she went over. He got a couple hour of audio and some video of her saying she was so stoned she couldn't remember what happened etc. Anyway, she withdrew the charges because she felt bad and wanted to get back with him (She didn't know about the recording) but the cops still followed it up with him which was stressing him out big time. I think they knew she was full of shit.

Offlinejim617
untrusted cultivator
 User Gallery

#15649439 - 01/11/12 10:13 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

A friend of mine went through this.  his gf was a bad alcohilc and would get violent when she drank. She would scratch him , punch him and throw shit at him. He called the cops on her 7 times and HE was arrested 7 times. even though he was sober and she had no marks on her.

Turns out the cop that was arresting him was fucking his gf and buying her coke.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: When does a girl deserve to get slapped? [Re: jim617] * 3
    #15649518 - 01/11/12 10:38 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

If someone hits me, I hit them back, no matter if it's a man or woman. Why should I stand there and take it from a anyone,makes no sense.

Many women like to "test" a man, and see how much they can push him and disrespect him before he does something. Once they hit a man and he does not hit back, all respect is gone.

Why do some women stay with men that hit them? Sometimes woman like getting hit, I know people will say that should not be said, but that's sometimes the truth.

Offlinejim617
untrusted cultivator
 User Gallery

Re: When does a girl deserve to get slapped? [Re: qman] * 3
    #15649561 - 01/11/12 10:48 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
If someone hits me, I hit them back, no matter if it's a man or woman. Why should I stand there and take it from a anyone,makes no sense.

Many women like to "test" a man, and see how much they can push him and disrespect him before he does something. Once they hit a man and he does not hit back, all respect is gone.

Why do some women stay with men that hit them? Sometimes woman like getting hit, I know people will say that should not be said, but that's sometimes the truth.

Girls look for their fathers in men so if they got whooped by their dad they are gonna want you to hit them.

Anonymous #1

#15649709 - 01/11/12 11:28 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

jim617 said:
Quote:

qman said:

Girls look for their fathers in men so if they got whooped by their dad they are gonna want you to hit them.

thats the most insightful thing you've said, and probably 100% true

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds