Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNoitartst
Stranger
 User Gallery
Smoking Parsley with DMT in a Freebase Pipe
    #15557527 - 12/22/11 04:37 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I've heard a lot of people prefer to smoke parley with DMT, but are talking in a bong, or indeed a freebase pipe?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineiSmkGrnBud
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Loc: Your subconscious
Re: Smoking Parsley with DMT in a Freebase Pipe [Re: Noitartst]
    #15557569 - 12/22/11 04:43 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

If you ever smoke in in a freebase pipe, your only smoking the DMT. When people smoke it with parsley yes it is usually out of a bong or a pipe. Oil pipes are the preferred method by myself :thumbup:

--------------------
:bigweed:  iSmkGrnBud's Teks  :bigweed:
:mushroomgrow: iSmkGrnBud's Wild Mushroom Finds :mushroomgrow:
:amanita2: The Noob Forum's List of Teks :amanita2:

“The probability of success is difficult to estimate; but if we never search the chance of success is zero.” -Giuseppe Cocconi

InvisiblePeterPanda209
Who has BitCoins?
Male User Gallery

Loc: •FrEsH CoAsT Flag
Re: Smoking Parsley with DMT in a Freebase Pipe [Re: iSmkGrnBud]
    #15557591 - 12/22/11 04:46 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

People smoke it with parsely!? Gross. Why not smoke a better herb infused with DmT? Rather than a kitchen herb?

Freebase pipes are for freebase DmT you can smoke DmT infused herbs out of regular pieces

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Smoking Parsley with DMT in a Freebase Pipe [Re: PeterPanda209]
    #15557798 - 12/22/11 05:27 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

parsley smoke is fine.

try it before you knock it.

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

OfflineJoolz
Male

Re: Smoking Parsley with DMT in a Freebase Pipe [Re: k00laid]
    #15557846 - 12/22/11 05:36 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Parsley (or other herbs) are used in pipes or bongs because something is needed to hold the DMT in the bowl.

It is not needed in a freebase pipe. Just vape the deemsters.

--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

Offlinedevoured
buddhist
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY
Re: Smoking Parsley with DMT in a Freebase Pipe [Re: Joolz]
    #15558769 - 12/22/11 08:13 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Ive only smoked it once and it was a light sprinkling of dmt over some bud. It was a gread time tho :vibin: i think id much rather FB it than smoke it on parsley...

--------------------
One pound of flesh! No more, No Less.

OfflineNoitartst
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Smoking Parsley with DMT in a Freebase Pipe [Re: devoured]
    #15562799 - 12/23/11 03:56 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

"Vape the deemsters"?  WHat are we talking about, here?  What is a deemster, and is vaporization by itself another smoking technique, as opposed to just describing what happens to hot DMT?  In my research, I've gotten the impression that it's some sorta technique in and of itself.

Offlinetrophycase
Dickface

#15562814 - 12/23/11 04:02 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

^Burning and vaporizing are two different things. When smoking out of a pipe, a lot of people will say to try and vaporize the DMT by barely tickling it with the flame and not actually burning it.

If you burn it, it sizzles and melts all over and a lot of the material is essentially lost(except the flavor :tongue2:). Burning will still fuck you up though. If you have enough DMT, you can burn it and still get off, you just waste a little and it's not as efficient.

--------------------
All of the cultivation photos uploaded by this account were taken in an area of the globe where such practices are legal and uninhibited.

OfflineNoitartst
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Smoking Parsley with DMT in a Freebase Pipe [Re: trophycase]
    #15563023 - 12/23/11 04:59 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

BSo burnt DMT tastes the same, and enough of it is still potent?  If so, that is useful info; thanks.

Offlinetrophycase
Dickface

#15563763 - 12/23/11 07:05 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Noitartst said:
BSo burnt DMT tastes the same, and enough of it is still potent?  If so, that is useful info; thanks.

It's definitely potent. If I'm using a pipe, I usually try not to burn the DMT too much on the first two inhalations, and then I just put the flame right on it for the last one. I don't think that there is so much of an issue in loss of potency when burning the substance as opposed to vaporization; the "loss of potency" experienced is simply because the full dose can melt away and be almost gone if you scorch it on the first hit, rendering it less effective only by weight. For example, 50mg vaporized might fuck your shit up because you are utilizing the vapor of that entire 50mg, but if you burn it, you only inhale the smoke/fumes of maybe 30mg because the other 20mg melts off onto the sides and insides of the piece.

This is all my speculation though. It seems like the easiest explanation for why DMT vaporization would be more efficient than burnt DMT. Anybody who has accidently scorched a couple of DMT bowls in the past when they were new to the substance will probably vouch for that.

I wouldn't say that the vapor is significantly more potent than the smoke, but when speaking in terms of efficiency, you may need more material if you are burning it with a flame in a traditional pipe. In other words, both methods will be equally as effective with a proper amount of the substance, but vapor will require less.

--------------------
All of the cultivation photos uploaded by this account were taken in an area of the globe where such practices are legal and uninhibited.

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: Smoking Parsley with DMT in a Freebase Pipe [Re: trophycase]
    #15564084 - 12/23/11 08:19 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i don't see the point of freebasing. i've smoked it over parsley or smoking blend in an unused pipe and have had great success every time.

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Edited by millzy (12/23/11 08:20 PM)

OfflineiSmkGrnBud
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: Smoking Parsley with DMT in a Freebase Pipe [Re: millzy]
    #15564106 - 12/23/11 08:22 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

millzy said:
i don't see the point of freebasing. i've smoked it over parsley or smoking blend in an unused pipe and have had great success every time.

Try freebasing it... you'll never go back to the parsley  :headbanger:

--------------------

“The probability of success is difficult to estimate; but if we never search the chance of success is zero.” -Giuseppe Cocconi

Invisiblemillzy
Male

#15564184 - 12/23/11 08:42 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

why freebase when i can have a breakthrough with parsley? i mean, from my understanding, it's harsher and you can fuck it up really easily by burning it. i just don't see the point. parsley or a blend gets me from a to b just fine.

--------------------

OfflineiSmkGrnBud
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

#15564329 - 12/23/11 09:08 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

millzy said:
why freebase when i can have a breakthrough with parsley? i mean, from my understanding, it's harsher and you can fuck it up really easily by burning it. i just don't see the point. parsley or a blend gets me from a to b just fine.

It is harsher.. but for a better breakthrough, and I think its easier to burn over parsley than with an oil pipe, all you gotta do is roll it around. Im not knocking the way you like it. But I have almost never heard of anyone preferring a smoking blend breakthrough over a good old freebase. You might be getting from A to B. But have you ever thought of what it would be like going from A to C?

--------------------

OfflineNyarlethotep
Expanding minds think alike
Male

Loc: california
    #15564340 - 12/23/11 09:09 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

This is the method I would use because I don't have a vaporizor. Make a gravity bong.(either the water method, or the bread bag method) Put some weed(kief or hash works best, but you wanna cover up the dmt, and hold it in the bowl), hold the flame to the weed for a TINY bit, while pulling the bottle, to draw in smoke. When the ember goes out, light a bit more, pull VERY SLOWLY, and keep doing that until it's as thick as eggnog.

Unscrew the cap, and take a deep ass hit(or if it's a water gravity bong; push down, forcing smoke into lungs). Hold in as long as possible.

This should work, because it continually hits/draws in smoke, and as long as you're not too trigger happy on the lighting of it(tho it does require ample flamage, if you catch my drift), it shouldn't waste any product.

This will be my method when I try it. Hash would help, because it continues to smolder after being lit, thus you won't have to hold your lighter to it.

--------------------
curiousity killed the cat but people forget that cats have nine lives.

Go on, get curious.

Edited by Nyarlethotep (12/23/11 09:12 PM)

OfflineiSmkGrnBud
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: Smoking Parsley with DMT in a Freebase Pipe [Re: Nyarlethotep]
    #15564367 - 12/23/11 09:13 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Dont smoke it with weed. I promise you its not as pleasing as it sounds, when you mix it with bud, I get way diminished effects and the smoke mixture isnt too pleasant for me. Ive heard of the same thing from LOTS of people, that weed and DMT dont mix all that well. If you want a good vaporizing method for a bowl, just use like 3-4 screens with layers of ashes and sprinkle in the spice in between layers. Light it with a toothpick. Should be the closest way I know of how to vape it in a bong bowl.

--------------------

Invisiblemillzy
Male

#15564407 - 12/23/11 09:20 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i don't think i could get any higher on it than i am. different strokes.

--------------------

OfflineNyarlethotep
Expanding minds think alike
Male

Loc: california
    #15564436 - 12/23/11 09:26 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Eh, I'm probably not going to go through all that trouble. If I was going to do that, I'd just use a light-bulb and make a vaporizor out of that.

I'll probably just put it in a gravity bong and either smoke it like that, or maybe put a bowl cap on top.

The hash isn't so much for the high, it's that it burns slower. Maybe you could put some honey on it(up to you, but I probably won't) so it's slightly wet/sticky and doesn't burn as long.

In any case, I won't use an oil burner/meth pipe, because something about that just makes me feel weird/sketchy. In fact, I always look down upon head shops and convenience stores who sell them. I understand not everyone who uses them, uses them for crack/meth, but you know...it just feels sketchy to me.

Here's an idea, if you don't mind smoking tin foil(you don't really breathe much fumes, but you'll see in a min). I smoked out of a hooka once, where they loaded the hooka with flavored tobacco,then covered it up with tin foil that had tiny holes all over, then they took fire embers on top. It was the smoothest tobacco smoke I've ever had.(and I'm not a tobacco fan by any means, except blunts)

This could work for DMT, because it does just about the same thing as a vaporizor, only it heats from the top down, instead of the bottom up. It doesn't seem quite as bad as smoking out of a can, or foil pipe, either, because you're not actually lighting the foil. I noticed no fumes come off, and the smoke was very clean.

--------------------
curiousity killed the cat but people forget that cats have nine lives.

Go on, get curious.

Edited by Nyarlethotep (12/23/11 09:30 PM)

OfflineNoitartst
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #15579298 - 12/27/11 05:17 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

millzy said:

What kind of pipe?

Invisiblemillzy
Male

#15579402 - 12/27/11 05:38 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Noitartst said:
Quote:

millzy said:

What kind of pipe?

just a run of the mill glass piece that hasn't been used for anything else. i think another thing to keep in mind is to be generous on your dosing. i don't mean to be wasteful, but get a good little scoop of it. i think about a pile the size of the tip of a normal size nail file is plenty.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale