Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrippyMadMan
The Cosmic Dragon
Male

Loc: Northern New Jersey
Diphenhydramine
    #15542157 - 12/19/11 08:41 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Saturday I decided to do Diphenhydramine (benedryl).

Now I'm more of a lets smoke pot and eat a chocolate heart or drop some E, not big on pills, but I wanted to have another experience with these little pink pills of delirium.

Background:
Back earlier this year around January I tried Diphenhydramine, took 450MG. Too sum it down the highlights of the trip was talking and seeing my two best friends when I was in my room alone and they weren't over. Seeing a giant black figure standing on the edge of my bed... And waking up to throw-up all over my bathroom, only to find out that it came from me.

So on to the trip I had Saturday. Me and my friend decided to take 12 each, 300mg.  Not a high dose but I wasn't trying to trip hard. After some time we were listening to some techno and I was dancing like I was rolling face, I felt euphoric and good about myself, not sure if this was from the beny's or because I was just shredding it dancing. We decided to go on a walk. After walking for about 10minutes I sat down to smoke a cigarette with my friend. I felt somewhat drunk at this point, and nothing seemed right. Everything felt dreamlike. We went back to his house and we were just sitting around, his bed sheets have a bunch of tiny black dots and I was staring at them moving my head around, I felt like a trip was starting to come on, then I automatically felt tired, so I shut my eyes for about 5minutes. I then had an auditory hallucination. You know on those ghost adventure shows when they capture a EVP and it sounds like "ledeh" just a quick weird noise in a robotic voice, yeah thats what I heard. It bugged me the hell out and I jumped up and stared down my friend who was asking if I were okay.

At this point I started thinking "wow I'm a fucking scumbag, who trips of benedryl, I'm a low life piece of shit". I imaged myself in my mind as a skinny drugged out soulless body, sitting in a disgusting apartment. I felt extremely agitated and I honestly felt like I could kill somebody without remorse. I  quickly stood up and started pacing his floor. As my friend sat there looking all "wtf?" I was stuttering alot saying "dude we need to fucking leave this house and walk, just fucking walk and never stop walking." He told me to calm down, and BAM! All anger left my body and I just felt tired. My friend wasn't feeling how I was feeling at all, just tired. So he suggested we should just lay down since it was around midnight.

I laid down and I kept tossing and turning, not being able to fall asleep. Every time I felt as If I were drifting off into sleep, my eyes immediately opened. I was staring at my friends ceiling, and I saw a black dot above my heard, maybe the size of a dime. It started zooming all over this ceiling, racing from side to side, corner to corner, every direction. I yelled at my friend " Theres a huge spider running all over your ceiling dude, look!" He didn't see it, at all. I completely hallucinated it. I decided to put on some trance to relax. After about twenty-five minutes my Ipod died. So I said fuck it I'm sleeping.

Now every time I drifted off into sleep I found my self waking up to my arms in the air, shaking fast, like someone was grabbing your arms and shaking you. I honestly thought every time I drifted into sleep, I just drifted into a seizure, and every time I drift into sleep, I'll just wake up with my arms in the air having a seizure.

Eventually I was able to fall asleep. My dreams weren't bad, in fact I remember having good dreams. I woke up the next day okay, didn't feel sick nor tired.

All in all, both my times doing Diphenhydrame weren't too bad. The state of delirium your in can be both good, and bad. I don't think I'll be doing this anytime soon since I prefer the good drugs, haha.

--------------------

The All Seeing Eye Sees All, For He Is Blind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenew2shroomzz
Envelope pusher
Male

Loc: KY, US
Re: Diphenhydramine [Re: TrippyMadMan]
    #15542197 - 12/19/11 08:47 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Very interesting man. Ive tried diphenhydramine. 300mg. I was laying in bed listening to Tool, I looked over at my I Home and my I pod levitated up out of it and started moving towards me. I always have weird sleeping problems on DXM and DPH. Kind of like, concious sleeping? Oh well, those things will kill you man. Ive got ulcers from em, stay the fuck away and keep it natural.

:mushroom2:

--------------------
"We can't stop here, this is bat country!" — Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineKoD
Vive liber
Male

Re: Diphenhydramine [Re: new2shroomzz]
    #15542731 - 12/19/11 10:13 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like classic delirium induced effects to me! I can't stand that drug, stops your parasympathetic nervous system and gives me mad Saharan mouth + twitching.

I agree with new2shroomzz, keep it natural!

OfflineeaSe
E@Se
Male

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Diphenhydramine [Re: KoD]
    #15543344 - 12/20/11 01:13 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Never messed with DPH or DXM, and the more I read about it the less I want to. Im with KoD and New2Shroomz, stay away from that shit.

--------------------
"Man, you go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle to resist the urge to punch 'em in the face, and for what?
For some pimpily little puke! To treat you like dirt! unless youre on a teeeam! Well I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt...That stuffs loaded with nutrients, I can't compete with that stuff."

OfflineNyarlethotep
Expanding minds think alike
Male

Loc: california
Re: Diphenhydramine [Re: eaSe]
    #15543386 - 12/20/11 01:34 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I've tried this, 400mg of DPH and 300mg of DXM was mellow and intense at the same time. Feeling was very hot, very tired, kind of a dirty feeling almost, if that makes sense. Like my body felt...tired?

But I also felt numb all over, slight buzzing feeling at the top of my skull, and in my nasals(most likely a DPH effect), weird hallucinations that are less psychedelic and more like real hallucinations.

Insane cotton mouth. The concoction is like being on tranquilizers I'd imagine, while not drinking any water, and staying up for 3 days straight. Pure delerium. Not cool.

Second trip was 400mg DPH, and 600mg DXM. Ended up puking up the DXM 30 min. later and was left with pure DPH trip, with only mild DXM effects.

Trip was more visual. Everything looked and felt...uglier. It was dysphoric, not euphoric. Not psychedelic. It was the opposite I'd say.

Not a "bad" trip, by any means, interesting, but this shit just seemed like taking your brain, putting it on a skillet, and broiling it.

Senses, perception, all jumbled up. Communication and motor skills completely fucked. Fucked up hallucinations like people poking heads out of tv, and seeing translucent beetles everywhere.

I do know one thing, tho. It taught me that I can keep my cool and handle things under the influence of mind altering substances because at one point, my nose itched and admittedly I picked it, and I looked down and there was a droplet of blood on my finger.

It was there, real as day. I felt it between my fingers, tho, and couldn't feel anything on them, yet still the blood was visibly there. I convinced myself it was my mind playing tricks on me, tho, and when I glanced up at the tellie for a sec, and glanced back, it was gone.

Anything you think, becomes reality on this drug. Couple that with seeing insectoids(albeit 2-dimensional translucent insectoids) everywhere, and having a less than amazing high/dysphoria, this triple gets my thumbs down.

I agree with others saying, stay the hell away from DPH or dramamine unless you're taking a low dose for nausea.

--------------------
curiousity killed the cat but people forget that cats have nine lives.

Go on, get curious.

OfflineTrippyMadMan
The Cosmic Dragon
Male

Loc: Northern New Jersey
Re: Diphenhydramine [Re: Nyarlethotep]
    #15546666 - 12/20/11 05:54 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah I usually keep natural but I was just experimenting. Definitely not going to do this again, its not worth it, I like bright colors and good vibes, not dark distorted reality.

--------------------

The All Seeing Eye Sees All, For He Is Blind

OfflineNyarlethotep
Expanding minds think alike
Male

Loc: california
Re: Diphenhydramine [Re: TrippyMadMan]
    #15546985 - 12/20/11 06:56 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TrippyMadMan said:
Yeah I usually keep natural but I was just experimenting. Definitely not going to do this again, its not worth it, I like bright colors and good vibes, not dark distorted reality.

Quote for truth. :smile:

--------------------
curiousity killed the cat but people forget that cats have nine lives.

Go on, get curious.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order