Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBUDS69
Stranger
Black Magic?what do you know?
    #15395890 - 11/19/11 11:36 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Im finding myself more and more interested in magic, there is not much i know personally but i have witnesed and heard stories of unbelivable feats. My question for you is what can you tell me? what is true and make believe...dont tell me its all make believe becuase i know better.

My dad told me about this guy he used to know when i was a kid named Rami. He said the man was brillant. They both used to work for Dupont and Rami was a full blown alcholic he would miss work every monday and friday and the three days he came to work he would either be drunk or have the shakes like no otheR. ANYWAY despite this the man was a genious. Every month they would have a meeting outlining what each person would be working on. and each month Rami would come in shakey as hell and name a problem everyone thought was impossiable and he would solve it. The problems he would solve would have deticated teams of scientists, engineers you name it all trying to solve these problems and he would solve them in a matter of days, my dad told me it was simply amazing. ANYWAY getting to my point.....Rami and my dad become very good friends so he would come over and have drinks with my old man and he would do things like. get my dad to draw a card out of the deck go outside and burn it. then my my dad would come back in the house and say okay its gone.... Rami would then say okay now would you reach into your pocket for me... so my dad would and there would be his card.( My old man told me he was convinced the man was the devil or some kind of devine being)

I dont really remember but he told me that one time Rami came over and I ran up too him and said rami rami can i show you a card trick and rami got down on my level and said ya sure but it wont work becuase theres only 46 cards in that deck. This was his first time ever walking into my house. There are many stories but i feel like i am writing a book already... basically imagine something and RAMI could do it.

My dad would ask Rami how he achieved everything he had. and one time after many drinks Rami told my dad it was becuase of ``black magic``. Rami had a masters degree and he said black magic allowed him to achieve it. He then began to tell my dad how he had done absoluetly insane things such as ``suspended animation`` burring himself underground for 7 days and surviving... His exact words were if i had been burried for 7 days 1 hour i would have died but becuase i knew i would be burried for 7 days i was okay, i could control my breathing and hearbeat so i would survive. Rami said many strange things such as he was 300 years old and had memories of the last 300 years and to be honest, it sounds crazy but how else could this man have learned the things he knew. I mean here is a Indian man who is a alcholic yet he is brillant. My dad said when you saw Rami interact with people it was like he was soo bored with them. He said the only way to explain it was RAMI was just on other level then anybody else.

Thanks for the long read and i know what your thinking why wouldnt my dad interrogate this man who could so such unbeleviable things( thats what i said anyway) He said Rami would appear to be a complete idiot to anyone who didnt know him for example. he laughed after he said everything. Like he would say oh its becuase of black magic ahahaha, im 300 years old you know hahahah, etc etc . when you try and question him he turns the whole things into a joke. for example he owuld say ``ohhh dont you worry about that now you have enough to think about``.

Obviosuly the things about black magic etc are not things he would tell everyone . My dad would say around the office he would seem semi normal, i mean for an alcholic indian engineer ya know? aha

anyway what do you guys make of this? I have tried to research magic and cant find anything truthful.... i mean i come across weightloss spells and shit like that... im looking for books or online info i can read to help me understand these things i truly am fasinated.

I have gone on the ouija board and have had some ``physic intuation`` but never have i ever come close to seeing the things i would hear about ol`rami and his black magic. what you guys thing? true ? false?

well i know its true, but im looking for some knowledgable people to enlight me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Black Magic?what do you know? [Re: BUDS69]
    #15395946 - 11/19/11 11:48 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

cool story bro

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineBUDS69
Stranger
Re: Black Magic?what do you know? [Re: Icelander]
    #15395977 - 11/20/11 12:02 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

you dont believe me? if you have nothing to contribute why say anything at all?kind of funny really you have 62,000 posts i wonder how many are completely useless...gotta be at least 9 outta 10. o well keep doin wat you do.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#15396004 - 11/20/11 12:13 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

boy aren't we the self important new guy on the block. :lol:

and remember you asked.
anyway what do you guys make of this?
so I told you
so no I don't believe much of what you put down here. Why should I? Cause you claim it's true?  :nono:

--------------------

OfflineMorphogenesis
Theatre Semiotics

Loc: ∞
Re: Black Magic?what do you know? [Re: Icelander] * 1
    #15396521 - 11/20/11 06:14 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

when you try and question him he turns the whole things into a joke. for example he owuld say ``ohhh dont you worry about that now you have enough to think about``.

I've known a similar individual personally before. He didn't perform any "magic" tricks per se but I witnessed him predicting what people were going to say on a regular basis. One night we were outside smoking a cigarette when I asked him to speak about his unreal intuitive abilities. He just laughed it off and began talking about some seemingly unrelated story. Right as he finished a few sentences, our friends came outside to join us and began speaking about the very random thing he was using as a metaphor. He just looked at me and smiled really big.

All I can conclude from this, and several other interactions with these types of people, is that often times they aren't in control of it. At all. Things just happen in terms of pre-cognition, synchronicity, etc. that they are sometimes a part of. There is a certain spark in the personality of these people and you can even visibly see it in their eyes at times.

To give you another example:

One time the same guy, while we were in another group of people, leaned over and told me: "that guy in the corner is holding back something that is about to be released from the dam." Nothing unusual was going on to give him this understanding. The person was having a casual conversation and otherwise appeared normal. However, I had previously picked up on a similar vibe from the guy, something was horribly off in his energy and communication. Very soon after our little exchange, the guy began talking about homosexuality and the role of his mother in his childhood. The room dynamic changed instantly. Everyone became uncomfortable, the guy became visibly anxious, and all the chit chat in the surrounding conversations came to a halt because people began to pick up on the distress.

But the intuitive person called the shots before it even happened.

--------------------
Machine Age Maya

InvisibleHashbuble
Mycocentric Mutha Fucker
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #15396543 - 11/20/11 06:38 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BUDS69 said:
you dont believe me? if you have nothing to contribute why say anything at all?kind of funny really you have 62,000 posts i wonder how many are completely useless...gotta be at least 9 outta 10. o well keep doin wat you do.

U need to pick people up if U want to use magic not put them down.

--------------------
The mushrooms just keep following me

Invisiblegiza
Male
Re: Black Magic?what do you know? [Re: Hashbuble]
    #15396591 - 11/20/11 07:13 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Well icelander did make an ignorant comment as usual, Goodluck buds69 keep looking and practicing you'll master it someday.

Edited by giza (11/20/11 07:18 AM)

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: Black Magic?what do you know? [Re: giza]
    #15396841 - 11/20/11 08:47 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Prove it's ignorant oh wise one.  And how is assuring someone you don't know at all that they will master something not ignorant?

--------------------

Offlinehusmmoor
Invitro

Re: Black Magic?what do you know? [Re: Morphogenesis]
    #15396871 - 11/20/11 08:57 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Morphogenesis said:All I can conclude from this, and several other interactions with these types of people, is that often times they aren't in control of it. At all. Things just happen in terms of pre-cognition, synchronicity, etc. that they are sometimes a part of. There is a certain spark in the personality of these people and you can even visibly see it in their eyes at times.

Agree and there are many more who seem to be in touch with this mystical or pre-conscious energy but pretty much completely unaware that they are or that anything unusual is going on.

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
    #15397025 - 11/20/11 09:52 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

card tricks and sleight of hand are 'stage magic' or 'illusions' and can be learned by anyone with a slight bit of dexterity and patience. there are literally thousands of books and websites to learn how to do this.

cold reading (being able to look at someone and 'know' things about them) is also a technique, oft used by sales people, seducers, excellent poker players, and grifters, and is again based on human physiology/body language/facial tells, and once again can be learned from books and websites.

there is nothing occult or mystical or lol, 'black magick' about them or the things you described.

--------------------

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: Black Magic?what do you know? [Re: Taco Chef]
    #15397034 - 11/20/11 09:55 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

the hermetic arts are a far different thing, and have nothing to do with cards up sleeves, coins behind ears, or talking parker brother games......it may however entail pulling the wool over your own eyes....

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#15397045 - 11/20/11 09:59 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

:thumbup: to both posts

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: Black Magic?what do you know? [Re: BUDS69] * 2
    #15397111 - 11/20/11 10:20 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

The burning card trick could be accomplished with hypnosis (I've been a hypnotist since 1989), so that particulat feat would be a matter of mind, not matter. The suggestion would be to pocket the card and imagine that you are burning it. A second suggestion for amnesia, would block the memory of the action. It is the establishment of a hypnotic hallucination, which is fairly easy in lots of receptive people, especially when the practitioner is regarded with a certain authority.

Let me say that imagination, like the word love, is used carelessly and unconsciously by most people, most of the time. They confuse it with fantasy. Imagination, 'True Imagination' it is called in alchemy, or 'Active Imagination' in Jungian Psychology, is a special process that interacts with the creation of new realities, either internally (dream content, AKA astral phenomena) or externally (the transmutation of plants and metals in alchemy). This special kind of Imagination is employed in magick, in my experience, in everything from The Satanic Bible of the 1960s to today, and all those 'become a witch' books that line the New Age shelves. The thing is, all these contemporaries, borrowed from the ancients (Cornelius Aggripa was the most comprehensive magickal text, and still is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_occulta_philosophia_libri_tres

Black Magick designates taking 'infuences' from chthonic (Earthbound) sources. That being said, Black Magick is properly called Sorcery (in European terms) or Thaumaturgy. It is a profanation of the Sacred, and often used 'influences' surrounding death, like the astral entities hovering around graves, or exhumed corpses. Often in classic art, the witch or sorcerer/sorceress has been depicted with a skull, or bones, or sacrificed animals. There is the notion of paying tribute for the powers that are taken in this way, thus, bargains with devils (the Faustian error), the promise of a child ( e.g., Paranormal Activity II), or possession by a demon. One does not practice Black Magick without a serious payback. Metaphysically, the condition known the world over, called 'loss of soul,' is often the result. Compare Christopher Marlowe's The Tragicall History of the Life and Death of Doctor Faustus with Goethe's Faust, for example - two outcomes).

So-called White Magick is Theurgy. It is contrasted in the Tenach by Moses' staff-serpent swallowing the two staff-serpents of Pharoah's magicians. Theurgy is Divine Magick. Catholic Transubstantiation of Bread & Wine into the Body & Blood of Christ is by definition White Magick, though this term would not be used. Theurgy is divinely sanctioned transmutation, not the paranormal enhancement of a human ego by non-human 'influences.' It seeks healing, not harming, and any positive outcome is relegated to God, not the ego of the practitioner. The Talmud refers to Jesus as a magician. Theologian Morton Smith wrote the book, Jesus the Magician, for example to explore the difference between the Jewish and Christian evaluations of Jesus.

So, your Rami strikes me as a man possessed. Being addicted to alcohol is a form of possession. Al-kohl in Arabic means vapor or spirit. Al Ghoul is Arabic for monster (Ghoul!). By parallel, the Greek word for air and spirit is the same - Pneuma - from which we get pneumatic, pneumonia, etc.. Any increase in mental or physical strength (like in the Paranormal Activity films), from Black Magick (whatever the ultimate source of this is), has grievous outcomes for practitioner and those in the practitioner's influence. The joke is on the human, who relinquishes his/her means for Transcendence, by marrying worldly and underworldly influences, thereby becoming one with those lowly or evil influences (check out the film Ghost. Someone did their occult homework). Selling one's soul to the devil doesn't necessarily mean writing a contract in one's blood, or practicing ceremonial magick. It can mean selling out to one's lowest, mercenary, pre-moral motives. It can mean becoming a corporate robot who functions out of material greed. DuPont-Nemours not only produced Napalm® for the Vietnam War, they were pioneers in all manner of chemical weapons for madness and death. Working in their weapons programs qualifies participants as being bought and paid for by the devil IMO. Who knows? :shrug:

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Black Magic?what do you know? [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #15398041 - 11/20/11 02:28 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

there's no black or white magick, its all the same. judging on OP's interpretations and second-hand accounts rami was a yogi who had passed some initiation rites (freemason type stuff) and had expanded his consciousness and some ESP/psi knowledge.

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: Black Magic?what do you know? [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #15398174 - 11/20/11 03:05 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

b0red5tiff said:
there's no black or white magick, its all the same. judging on OP's interpretations and second-hand accounts rami was a yogi who had passed some initiation rites (freemason type stuff) and had expanded his consciousness and some ESP/psi knowledge.

That's your take on it. I was clarifying the typical distinction, and distinction there is, based on intention.

--------------------

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#15398449 - 11/20/11 04:02 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

novumorganum said:

it may however entail pulling the wool over your own eyes....

EIEIEIEIEIE!!!!!!!111

Offlinesiwoofsdeh
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
    #15398928 - 11/20/11 05:42 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
Quote:

b0red5tiff said:

That's your take on it. I was clarifying the typical distinction, and distinction there is, based on intention.

Thank you for the clarification. I appreciate it.

Also, brilliant gallery. Googling the subtext to your one picture has led me to discover "Etidorhpa." I am very excited to hunt this one down and begin reading it.

--------------------
If a hawk can fly and show it's love with songs of praise and giving thanks along 395's polluted 10-lane highways-And if a man like twice your age can clean your house minimum wage and still somehow greet life with a big smile on his face then why can't we just show respect for all things with no neglect and realize that love it is the only way? Then why can't we accept the fact we're lucky, we need to give back - we're foolish for not humbling ourselves every day with Faith, works and unconditional love. No bad mind, no hatred, no envy, and no grudge. Babylon destroy your minds they want to corrupt. But InI have got to reach the higher heights up above.
last.fm
With out love day-day, insanity's king.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: Black Magic?what do you know? [Re: siwoofsdeh]
    #15398953 - 11/20/11 05:50 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks! Etidorhpa (Aphrodite reversed) is pre-Einstein, and might disappoint you (or simply amuse you, as it did me). :smile:

--------------------

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
    #15399668 - 11/20/11 08:19 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

As far as I can tell much magic is just the art of obtaining the object of your will.  I mean, just getting girls...i use magic for that.  Works every time! :kingtard:

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Invisiblestarseed
professional lurker

Re: Black Magic?what do you know? [Re: BUDS69] * 2
    #15399925 - 11/20/11 09:09 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

while not black magic by definition, I have had GREAT success with sigil magic.

Hard to take one's word on claims such as this, I realize.. So I implore all of you skeptics to try this technique for yourself.  Until I had several successes of my own, I thought very little of this technique.

While unemployed, after having applied to more than 70 places of business over a period of seven months, I was at the end of my rope.  I created a sigil that simply stated "I will obtain the best possible job for my skill set."  Three days later, a company THAT I HAD NOT APPLIED TO contacted me through a mutual friend and offered me way more money than I had ever earned. 

It has been five years now and I am still with the same company, earning an almost retarded wage for what I do.

Sounds simple enough to be a coincidence, right?  That's what I thought as well.  It's easy to write off one success as coincidence.. So I created several more sigils.

Each one worked as I intended.. much to my surprise.  The most telling example of this success cannot be explained in detail. I will state, however, that my head was on the chopping block with no amnesty to be had.  I was to be sent away for many years.  However, I created my own luck, and avoided a lengthy term in an unfavorable location.

That should be vague enough to get the idea across without spilling any details. 

Write down your intentions, convert the letters to an image, charge the image and send it into the ether.  You will be amazed at what you can bring about.  I certainly was.

Grant Morrison will explain it far better than I am able.

If you don't have 45 minutes to devote to this, start at 15:10.  You will have everything you need in less than a minute.

The easiest way to charge a sigil is via orgasm.  Focus on the image you create at the height of your climax.

An excerpt from Mr. Morrison - "This is verifiable. People have been telling us about this for thousands of years. Even the Tibetans have been telling us about this, the Mesopotamians have been telling us about this, and why has it been made occult? Because Coca-Cola has the secret, these people know what we're talking about here because what you do is you create a sigil, Coca-Cola is a sigil, the McDonalds 'M' is a sigil, these people are basically turning the world into themselves using sigils. And if we don't reverse that process and turn the world into US using sigils, we're going to be living in fucking McDonalds! Magic is accessible to everyone, the means of altering reality is accessible to everyone, and when everyone starts doing it we're going to see our desire manifest on a gigantic scale."

If all of this seems too silly or far-fetched, do yourself a favor and just try it.  Chances are you will discover a fantastic tool that you never knew you could wield.

--------------------
:poison::poison:                                  :poison::poison::poison:                                  :poison::poison:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom