Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
What Our Community Is Doing Wrong
    #1525081 - 05/06/03 04:08 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: What Our Community Is Doing Wrong [Re: World Spirit]
    #1525678 - 05/06/03 08:21 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

You are right. The police are supposed to be our friend and protector. Thats the way I think of them, at least, I have to when they pull me over. You know, they are on my side, thats what my taxes pay for.

I think talking flowery and preachy to them is the wrong approach. Sure be who you are, but their job is to keep the world in order, so never look like you are out of order. Always be confident and in control. Dont just do whatever they say unless a gun is pointed at you. Try to talk reason with them. Shit, I've talked my way out of some nasty tickets this way, when I was even in the wrong. Police are people too, just gotta treat them with respect and they will let you be on your way.

<shakes enter's hand>

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineCotlYogi
Meditator
Re: What Our Community Is Doing Wrong [Re: pattern]
    #1528189 - 05/07/03 04:32 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

yes i agree! i find that too many people think, " well, if he's doing that to me then i should do it to him!" instead of understanding why and where they're coming from. It's called ignorance in combination with arrogance and what occurs is a never ending cycle, a paradox. The only way these people tend to admit they're in the wrong is if they fear serious consequences as a result of their actions... However, these consequences must not be implicated by the opposing side, more effectively is by those who they believe are their allies, moreover both sides implicating these consequences works most effectively because there are those who when they have no more allies turn to their enemies to make friends with the enemies of their old friends because they believe in revenge and wont accept their flaws in fear of being isolated and alone. But when they have absolutely no where to run to they are then forced to inquire themselves and reflect on their actions and characteristics and morals and philosophy etc. This all sounds like a war but it can occur on much lower levels as well, not only with grave errors. For example, I have a friend who was a total asshole because of his insecurities and his closedmindedness which developed from his moral values inherited from his culture and family pressures.... (Family isn't always good. Because people aren't always good.) Me and some friends of mine basically confronted him with the truth and honest ultimatums which did not pertain to violent conseqences, only the reality of isolation. (those who wish to be isolated tend not to interact socially to the level of which they depend on sociality for comfort) At first he figured well if they're doing it to me then I'll do it to them until he discovered that he had to where to go because no one would respect or acknowledge him... he quite rapidly came back and admitted his wrong and asked for advice on how to respect others while respecting himself.... He still has a few kinks in his chain, but firstly that is quite the honorable thing to do, and to put this into an anology: His chain used to be 3 feet long with so many kinks that they formed several large budles of kinks and now, as his chain unwinded, it grew to 20 feet long and now there are only small groups of kinks in his chain. Anyhow, i was just suprised to see this topic shortly after this occurance took place.

--------------------
Both NanaCotl's and Yoga are mind expanding methods of deep understanding. Mastering Yoga is my goal, Shrooms are my stepping ladder.
May your life be a battle of understanding and liberation from misunderstanding.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom