Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineicewall
journeyman
smart or down right stupid.....
    #1506407 - 04/29/03 11:36 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

basically i want to have shrooms like anyone else would! but i have only found 3 ways of doing this.

paying 35 bux per eight but my friends want some too and they are broke.

growing my own which will take me 2 hour drive to pick up a hydra pod plus 150 bux! and thats a 150 bux i dont have plus i dont want my parents knowing.

OR doing the most assinine thing i could think of, pay someone to send me shrooms thru the mail in a bazooka tube taped to the speaker. (but i figure they will use x-rays and find em anyways and end up in jail) NOT GOOD!

so are any of those smart or does that sound down right stupid?

if it werent for my friends id just pay for the damn shrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineI_Fart_Blue
Stranger

Loc: SItting on the Group W Be...
Re: smart or down right stupid..... [Re: icewall]
    #1506427 - 04/29/03 11:47 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Why would it cost you $150+ to start growing? You really need about $70 or so.

--------------------
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind. I do not know which makes a man more conservative-to know nothing but the present, or nothing but the past." -John Maynard Keynes

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: smart or down right stupid..... [Re: I_Fart_Blue]
    #1506548 - 04/30/03 12:42 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Screw that...this is in canadian dollars...Im sure you can find someone to send you a spore print, and if not you can get one for 5-10 bucks. A pack of 12 half pint jers is 10 bucks. Verm is 4 bucks. Brown rice flour is 4 bucks. A syringe is .35$ to a 1 dollar. A rubbermaid is under 10 dollars...altho im sure you have some around. Perlite is 3-4 bucks. Anyways...thats not that much. I would either grow, or not shroom.

The dilema with the parents i wont comment on.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: smart or down right stupid..... [Re: PDU]
    #1507056 - 04/30/03 08:31 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i was tired of hasssling with the bulshit dealers and their prices on shrooms....so i decided to grow my own..and trust me..its BETTER

only cost me around$60-70 to grow...

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: smart or down right stupid..... [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1507076 - 04/30/03 08:46 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Indeed, growing is cheap, and some fancy-schmancy set up, while MAYBE easier, will produce the exact same thing as some mason jars, a rubbermaid container, and a closet.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlineicewall
journeyman
Re: smart or down right stupid..... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1507269 - 04/30/03 10:31 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i think i was a lil tired last night and things seem a lil better about this whole growing thing.

now where would i be able to get this stuff?

i know i can get the jars at some stores no biggie, but what about the syringe, spore print, what size rubbermaid and what type (a top? correct?)

i got some great info last night and understand the process much better now. so now its a matter of getting some money and learnign what to get.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: smart or down right stupid..... [Re: icewall]
    #1507295 - 04/30/03 10:41 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I am closing this thread. Even to suggest buying from someone on the internet is not cool because some idiot might take you up on your offer. So this is being closed.

mj

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag