Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDaytripper2009
Pirate

Loc: Flag
Daytripper's Trip Log: 2-ce
    #15011963 - 09/01/11 12:57 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Daytripper’s Trip Log  #1

I noticed that there are very few detailed trip reports about 2-ce on the internet so I figured I would write one for anyone who is interested in trying it. Let me first state that I do not condone the use of recreational drugs, however I do believe that you should be safe and learn about the effects of the drug BEFORE you try it.

After hanging with a friend of mine while he was tripping 2-ce, he and I decided to collaborate in order to make this report. These are his thoughts as he recollects them after ingesting 3 hits of 2-ce:

0:00 Drank 3 hits of 2-ce dissolved in water at around 11 am (I would suggest dosing in the morning since this trip will be an all day event). Prior to this I had eaten very little so that I would experience the full effects.

1:00 As the first hour passes, I have yet to feel anything unusual. I begin to doubt the effects of this drug.

1:30 Slight feeling of nausea. Went out to the porch to smoke and felt much better afterwards. (If you have marijuana on hand it definitely helps for the "coming up" and "coming down" stages. This is highly recommended.)

2:00 Colors are much brighter than before. White light is very harsh so I turn on my green Christmas lights and lava lamp. The dim colorful lighting is much more pleasant to look at. I lay on my bed and stare at the lights.
Everything is funny now. I laugh at every little thing, uncontrollably, until I am out of breath. My roommate comes in to talk to me, but I find it difficult to hold a serious conversation because I find myself almost in tears from laughter.

2:30 I think that time is beginning to distort. It feels like it has been much longer than 30 minutes. Stood up to light some incents and noticed a tingling in my limbs and slight impairment in my motor skills.

3:00 Yep, my sense of time is definitely distorted, passing much slower than usual. I haven't left my room for what feels 2 hours. Colors are still very intense and my sense of touch has heightened. I stretch out on my carpet and run my hands across it. The feelings of different textures has become an exciting new experience. The body-high is great once the trip begins.

3:30 Walls have now started to "breath" and the ceiling sometimes ripples like water. I am in a state of complete euphoria. I turn on some music (i found electronic, techno, or dubstep to be the best) and put up some fractals on my computer. The pictures moved to the music, while the sound of the bass felt like it was pulsing in my body. After a few minutes I got up and walked to my roommate's room and watched him play COD for a few minutes.  WARNING: T.V. WILL RUIN YOUR TRIP!! When I focused on the game the effects of the 2-ce died down noticeably. I went back to my own room to continue my trip.

4:00 As I began peaking the visuals became very intense as objects transformed, melted, and changed colors in my room. In the middle of this, my friends came to my apartment and convinced me to go to the store with them (only one of them knew I was tripping.) Our journey to the store took only 5 minutes, but it felt much longer. I walked down the aisles and watched the inside of the building "eat" itself. For a majority of our time there I managed to stay calm. MY ADVICE to anyone looking to try 2-ce; I wouldn't go out in public while tripping. It's just a bad idea and was an unwise decision on my part. 

5:00 Visuals are still here as I reenter my "trip room" that I have designated as my "safe zone" for whenever I use any psychedelics. My friends have left me now and our stop at the store has made me feel even more lethargic. As I lay down I’m hit by a new sensation, something I have never experienced before; I could “feel” the inside of my body. It was as if I had just become conscious of every muscle, every bone, and every organ in my body. It was not painful in any way, in fact I am not sure if there is an accurate way that I could describe it to anyone who has not experienced it themselves.

5:30 That “inner-body experience” marked the beginning of the come-down stage. To anyone still reading, I will not lie to you, this stage can be extremely unpleasant if you do not prepare yourself for it. So it is here that I would like to include a checklist of things to do before/during the come-down:

1. If you are unfamiliar with psychedelics start off small. Try 1 hit first and go from there. If you have had a psychedelic trip before, 2-3 hits should be perfect.

2. Drink water- staying hydrated is important when using any type of drug, however it is essential whenever you decide to trip 2-ce because it is very easy to forget. Forgetting to drink water can lead to nausea, cramps, and other uncomfortable side effects.

3. Whenever you do feel yourself coming down, DON’T FIGHT IT! This is a huge mistake that can be made all too easily. When the visuals start to subside and you start feeling exhausted grab some food, flip on a movie, and relax.

4. If you do experience any nausea or other negative effects smoking marijuana helps the transition.

5. DO NOT try and force yourself to fall asleep, it only makes things worse.

7:00 My body is exhausted, but I will not be able to sleep for a while. The after effects have left me feeling wide awake and occasionally jittery. After a few hours I ended up finally falling asleep. I woke up the next day feeling 100% normal and no lasting after effects.

After doing some research online, 2-ce (if detectable at all) will only show up on a drug test for 3 days after ingestion.

For anyone who might be interested in trying this in the future, I hope this trip report has helped. If you have any feedback or other info feel free to post, let me know what you think. Remember to be responsible and above all, have fun!

~ Daytripper

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
Re: Daytripper's Trip Log: 2-ce [Re: Daytripper2009]
    #15012042 - 09/01/11 01:17 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

How in the hell much is a hit of 2C-E?

You should know exactly how many milligrams you are taking with any research chemical and not be dosing in terms of "hits."

EDIT: From your report, I would guess it is roughly 5 mg, but this is an extremely UNSAFE way to dose research chemicals.

--------------------

Edited by ifoundwaldo (09/01/11 01:19 PM)

Offlinethedream
The Most High

Re: Daytripper's Trip Log: 2-ce [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #15012170 - 09/01/11 01:48 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

ok........so what do you consider a "hit" of 2c-e to be?

OfflineDaytripper2009
Pirate

Re: Daytripper's Trip Log: 2-ce [Re: thedream]
    #15012191 - 09/01/11 01:55 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

my mistake, I thought I had already included it.

a hit is anywhere from 5-10 mg. in this report the hits taken were 10mg each

Offlinemalevolence
Mathematician
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States Flag
    #15012318 - 09/01/11 02:31 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

How bad is the body load on 30mg other than the nausea?

--------------------

OfflineDaytripper2009
Pirate

Re: Daytripper's Trip Log: 2-ce [Re: malevolence]
    #15014199 - 09/01/11 08:43 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

It can get pretty bad, not gonna lie. my first time i tried three and wasn't sure what i was getting into. that's why i recommend drinking water in the meantime and have some marijuana on hand. it eases the body load. i don't think there is a way to avoid it or at least not one that i've found yet.

Offlinethedream
The Most High

#15014301 - 09/01/11 08:59 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Have you tried any of the other 2c's?

OfflineDaytripper2009
Pirate

Re: Daytripper's Trip Log: 2-ce [Re: thedream]
    #15014629 - 09/01/11 10:02 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

nope. are those much different?

Offlinemalevolence
Mathematician
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States Flag
    #15016679 - 09/02/11 09:38 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Daytripper2009 said:
It can get pretty bad, not gonna lie. my first time i tried three and wasn't sure what i was getting into. that's why i recommend drinking water in the meantime and have some marijuana on hand. it eases the body load. i don't think there is a way to avoid it or at least not one that i've found yet.

But I mean, how is the vascoconstriction, racing heart, lightheaded, general bad feelings? I have 30mg and I'm debating on taking it all at once. I've only experienced a 15mg one before. But I was gonna break it up into like a 22mg dose and then snort like 8mg. I think this would probably be better. Even on 15mg my stomach was gross. I didn't throw up though, my gf did.

--------------------

InvisibleGanja420Boy
Heroic Doser
 User Gallery

Loc: CoSmoS
Re: Daytripper's Trip Log: 2-ce [Re: malevolence]
    #15016846 - 09/02/11 10:24 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I keep reading a lot of post about fast heart beat, higher body temperature and feeling sick in the stomache :shrug: But I have yet to experience any of that. Also I just dosed 30mg the other day on a empty stomache and the body load was no different then when I took a 15mg dose. The only difference to me was it lasted way longer. I took it around 2pm and I was still tripping around 4 or 5 the next morning.

--------------------

....Synthesized love story or is it just a crazy dream....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order