Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTonberry
I have a chefknife.

Loc: My brain is the cliff.
Mushrooms and alcohol.
    #1496747 - 04/26/03 08:29 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Hello everyone! I plan on drinking and tripping tonight unless otherwise suggested by you fine people. I was just wondering if alcohol and cubensis mushrooms have any sort of problems together. Thanks for the help.

--------------------
The days go so slow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Mushrooms and alcohol. [Re: Tonberry]
    #1496816 - 04/26/03 08:58 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Most people will advise against it...just to warn you. I would avoid getting drunk...a few glasses of wine, or maybe a bottle...goes well with mushrooms is my belief, altho takes away from the experience a Tad....its good if your going to be social. Dont get drunk, but take the edge off.

Post how it goes.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#1496819 - 04/26/03 08:59 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

There's no problems with mixing them. Except, if your drinking and eatinf mush, you probbly wont be tripping. Alcohol tends to put a barrier between you and 'the other place'. You'llstill be high, but you probably won't get off on the mushrooms.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #1496857 - 04/26/03 09:16 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I'd recommend against it, although I do enjoy the taste of wine - merely for the effect of the intense flavor, but I'm certainly not drinking to get drunk. 

This is also a redundant topic - USE THE SEARCH
First Trip... A Few Questions

Edit: Welcome to The Shroomery Tonberry, please familiarize yourself with the site by reading the links at the bottom of all the BB pages, and the policy in the Website Announcement & Feedback Forum.  If you have any Q's, feel free to PM me :cool:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Edited by geokills (04/26/03 09:19 PM)

Offlinemarcosbj
Harmony, theequilibrium

Loc: Brazil
Re: Mushrooms and alcohol. [Re: Viveka]
    #1496859 - 04/26/03 09:18 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

when you do it for fun, like in a party, or just to enjoy the visuals, it?s ok do drink.......not a lot, of corse, as he said......

remember that alcohol, like Canna bis, tends to make the affects of any drugs harder......

so, be careful with how many shrooms you eat and how much alcohol you ingest.....

you can easily go rom Level 3 to Level 4 if you drink, let?s say, a 12 pack......

Personaly I don?t like alcohol a lot, but I love having a beer, maybe a couple afterwords (sp? afterworks????)

--------------------
www.cogumelosmagicos.org

The Magic Mushrooms in Portuguese.

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#1496873 - 04/26/03 09:32 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Most of the times I have shroomed have been after a night af heavy drinking. You will not feel the effects of alcohol whatsoever after they start kickin in, it is like wakin up out of a dream.
One time went a bit sour because I was quite dehydrated and too fucked up to get myself water, that was very uncomfortable being extremely hot and thirsty.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

OfflineTonberry
I have a chefknife.

Loc: My brain is the cliff.
Re: Mushrooms and alcohol. [Re: PDU]
    #1497901 - 04/27/03 12:29 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

It was I and three other close friends. Basically, we didn't have much liquor so I ended up not getting drunk. Although, I did ingest a few shots of alcohol and with the advice that everyone here gave me, I only decided to eat just half an eighth for a fun night of watching movies and playing video games and stuff like that.

It turned out to be a pleasant night. I was in a semi-euphoric mood with plenty of laughing and good vibes all around. We all talked a lot about every single issue we could seem to bring up and it would always end with boisterous laughing until we moved onto a new subject. I feel I learned a lot about my friends and myself even through such a low dose.

I feel I wouldn't have enjoyed myself as much if I was fall-down drunk and trying to trip at the same time. Anyway, thanks for the advice guys!

--------------------
The days go so slow.

Edited by Tonberry (04/27/03 12:31 PM)

Offlinemarcosbj
Harmony, theequilibrium

Loc: Brazil
    #1498203 - 04/27/03 03:30 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

that?s exactly the spirit of fun mushrooms.....
welcome....

if it?s of your interest, try, next time, to do it in a more expanding mind way.....
it?s serious but also REALLY fun....

--------------------
www.cogumelosmagicos.org

The Magic Mushrooms in Portuguese.

OfflineEuphoricDreams
Stranger

Re: Mushrooms and alcohol. [Re: marcosbj]
    #1498300 - 04/27/03 04:18 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I started to drink one night, then me and my freind decided to munch some boomers.......the night went super awesome, but the next morning sucked asshole and my brother had freinds from college over and my mom was home and me and my freind were pretty fucked, nothing bad but i was like sneeking around smoking so i wouldnt puke.

How was your morning after Tonberry?

--------------------

Edited by EuphoricDreams (04/27/03 04:20 PM)

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #1498911 - 04/27/03 08:35 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I drank like 5 beers before eating once and I think it made it not as good. Maybe because of the extra crap in my stomach??? But as soon as the mush came on i couldn't feel the beers at all anymore. Try it out and see how it is for yourself.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Offlinepillsbury420
psychedelicscientist

Re: Mushrooms and alcohol. [Re: barfightlard]
    #1501016 - 04/28/03 02:50 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Take some milk thistle.. just incase.. protect your liver :smile:

--------------------
The day you were born, you were born free. That is your privilege.

I forgot to remember.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract