Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethelox
Tripping in the Woods at Night
    #1495905 - 04/26/03 12:55 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Has anyone ever tripped in the woods at night? If so what is it like?
Better than in the day?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Tripping in the Woods at Night [Re: thelox]
    #1495950 - 04/26/03 01:20 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Well, for acid I always prefered day tripping, but with shrooms I actually prefered being outside in total silence and just really became one with the night. Depending on what type of shroom you eat, I always found visuals were much more interesting outside at night (and the last place I lived was a house out in the "boondocks" so it is the woods and then some).

The one night I gave my roommate at the time his first shroom trip and about 3 hours into it we saw this HUGE meteorite skid across the eastern sky and it sheered a BRIGHT yellow and broke into two pieces that y'ed off into two different directions. It was an amazing thing to witness while shrooming.

If you're going to be on property you're familiar with and know the local creatures well, I'd say go for it. For me the outside-at-night was the best time to be shrooming.

Love & Light,

Bop

Offlineshroominbloom
i have arrived

#1495964 - 04/26/03 01:24 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I had a great time when I did it. The fire is just amazing. I was very isolated, there was no one within miles, besides my two buddies of course. We were running around and choppin firewood and just having an awesome time. It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to do it again this summer.

--------------------
ha

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Tripping in the Woods at Night [Re: shroominbloom]
    #1495989 - 04/26/03 01:38 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I think tripping in the woods could be kinda scary at night. Even if its not I think during the day would be better.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#1496038 - 04/26/03 02:05 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

On a calm, warm summer night, tripping in the woods can be a very peacfull experience. A very visual experience and enlightening for me.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlinethelox
Re: Tripping in the Woods at Night [Re: djd586]
    #1496067 - 04/26/03 02:23 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I remember being outside tripping but not in the woods at night once.
the stars were coming towards me, it was amazing. I plan to do this with
a friend at night. I scouted out the terrain today and mentally mapped
the best routes. The are is split down the middle by a flowing creak that comes
ffrom a waterfall about half a mile up. It's not huge in terms of space
but it should do the job.
I need to start a list of things I may need.
so far a flashlight, water, weed, lighter, blanket, pen and paper and
a knife

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #1496141 - 04/26/03 03:09 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

When I go out for trips in the woods @ night I find it usefull to bring a roll of toilet paper, a few can's of Boost ( taste great and gives you some extra energy + vitamins )  A survival kit ( I got a 40 piece, you may not need this elaborate but something with basic needs) A portable CD player is nice when you want to sit and relax.  I don't think you will need a knife unless you find yourself cornered by some thug's if that is a problem in your area, everything else on your list looks good!  Have fun :cool:

--------------------

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: Tripping in the Woods at Night [Re: FlusH]
    #1496244 - 04/26/03 04:11 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

in texas going into the woods == death wish....so many bugs...snakes...god knows what else..

--------------------

OfflineSeasonal
Nothing So Noble

Re: Tripping in the Woods at Night [Re: SHiZNO]
    #1496474 - 04/26/03 05:41 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Trips-A-Lot bear says it is the best. For some reason she never has had any problems with insects while tripping and has several theories why that is so but the woods is the place to be. If you don't like bugs get some scentless bug spray. Don't do it either. Trips-A-Lot makes sure she takes Droid, Farmer Maggot, and Trolly while in the woods.

--------------------
"Salvation for sale!"
-Discount Jesus

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: Tripping in the Woods at Night [Re: Seasonal]
    #1496631 - 04/26/03 07:07 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

The woods was actually the setting for my very 1st real trip, I'd had a very low dose before in my room just to try it out. So anyways, I had about 1/8th and my friend just a bit less than a half. We set up the tent and started a fire but the fire was too hard to maintain (we hadn't prepared for it at all) so we ended up spending most of the night in the tent laughing and rolling around. I'd try to like, get pencils to draw and then I'd throw stuff around and find them and then need paper so I'd put them down and then once I got the paper I had to find pencils again, we couldn't do anything, it was so chaotic and so fun! We even tried to go for a walk, after an hour of trying to get out of the tent we discovered we didn't know where we wanted to go so we went back to the tent. I remember seeing all these cool moving snake-skin visuals when I closed my eyes. But eventually my friend tipped over the tent, threw the flashlight into some unknown part of the forest and became convinced the trees were attacking him. So he tried to beat the shit out of the trees with a big stick and eventually ran off into the forest. I found him later standing in brambles talking about needing to find his centre and saying zipper and all this weird shit, eventually he dropped his pants and fell over blowing bubbles and doing that brrrrrrrrrrr thing with his lips. It was fucking great, I'd definitely recommend it!!!

--------------------
]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag