Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVats of Blood
Dude, what the heck??
Male

caffiene/shrooms; sobering up for parents
    #1495637 - 04/26/03 10:57 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

ok my first question is this: i saw something somewhere on the shroomery that said to make sure there arent any other drugs in your foods you eat while you trip, ie caffiene. me and my friend who want to trip tomorrow morning were planning on getting coffee right after we eat the mushrooms...is this a bad idea? which leads me to my second question: we were gonna eat them at 8 or 9 am, and i know a trip only lasts like 6 hours, but do you think i would be sober enough to handle dinner with my parents and such after the trip at like 6 pm? i just dont know what the after-effects are; ive only tripped once and fell asleep at the tail end of it. thanks a lot

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejimmyvengeance
Re: caffiene/shrooms; sobering up for parents [Re: Vats of Blood]
    #1495768 - 04/26/03 11:59 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I'd see if you could possibly pick a more convenient time. Yes, you'll be straightened out by the time you have to deal with your parents, but the experience could be stressful the most obnoxious way. I'd greatly prefer to have some decompression time, personally.

OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
    #1495772 - 04/26/03 12:01 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

well, you say your gonna eat them at 9am, so say your trip starts at 10am, the peak should last for 2-3 hours, so you should start your heavy shroom burnout by about 1pm, and you'll get milder burnout at about 3 or 4. I'd say you should be alrite by 6.

doesnt meen you wont be shooken up by the trip and probably looking a little like crap.

--------------------
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~

OfflineVats of Blood
Dude, what the heck??
Male

Re: caffiene/shrooms; sobering up for parents [Re: Kanibus]
    #1495787 - 04/26/03 12:08 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

yeah the thing im worried about is the shrooms going bad or whatever..im not sure how long they last (dried), and ive had them for about 2 weeks already.

--------------------

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1495903 - 04/26/03 12:55 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Pfft! They're still good for about alot longer. Different families work different ways. I can easily say I'm tired or not feeling well if anything happens but I can also cover things up perfectly. I've talked to my parents tripping before which btw NEVER DO THIS!!! It happened once and I think its still the worse drug experiance I've ever had, no one even suspected but inside I was dyeing and using 120% will power to stay normal and keep eye contact while things are moving around. I dont think I could do it again.

By 6pm I'd say you'd be 100% fine especially if you can sneek a nap in and your parents dont think you do drugs.

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: caffiene/shrooms; sobering up for parents [Re: DailyPot]
    #1496635 - 04/26/03 07:08 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Haha, that reminds me of when I had to organize my courses and talk to the vice principal on 2 hits of acid.

--------------------
]

OfflineVats of Blood
Dude, what the heck??
Male

Re: caffiene/shrooms; sobering up for parents [Re: Wysefool]
    #1496638 - 04/26/03 07:13 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

does anyone know if caffiene is bad to take with mushrooms, though? i would guess not, but you can never be too careful....

--------------------

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
    #1496730 - 04/26/03 08:21 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

You'll be fine with the parents, and the caffine. The caffine wont hurt you....but personally, i prefer to abstain from food, and all other drugs (aside from marijuana), and during a trip. Caffine can be nice for the burnout, but I THINK that the lethargy of mushrooms combined with the hyperness of caffine would just create an internal conflict. Why not just avoid the caffine?

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinejimcon202000

Re: caffiene/shrooms; sobering up for parents [Re: PDU]
    #1496874 - 04/26/03 09:32 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i have read a few reports of good trips going bad when cafine intered the eqiation i think i saw thins on erowid but i could be wrong good luck man

OfflineMetaMountain
New hand

Loc: FromSoFarAwayYouWontBelie...
Re: caffiene/shrooms; sobering up for parents [Re: jimcon202000]
    #1500040 - 04/28/03 05:15 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

what about mushroom tea?..that contains caffiene dont it.??...so i guess a little bit of caffiene is just about fine...but going over the space with double cappucino espresso would be an over kill...

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #1512046 - 05/01/03 04:55 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I've never had any problems mixing coffee and shrooms. As a matter of fact coffee helps a little with the sleepy feeling I get during the come up. However, I've found that coming up on shrooms while in the same room with a cop is a real buzz kill. Avoid law enforcement officers at all costs.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Offlinesander
learning

Loc: MA and IA
Re: caffiene/shrooms; sobering up for parents [Re: Evolving]
    #4683372 - 09/19/05 06:54 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Evolving said:
However, I've found that coming up on shrooms while in the same room with a cop is a real buzz kill. Avoid law enforcement officers at all costs.

haha, yeah i would say thats a given. if you dose in the morning, i would say you would be A-OKAY for a 6pm rendezvous with the rentals. Ive cut it way closer then that, and to tell you the truth i enjoyed the hell out if it. i really got to shoot the shit with them, i talked to them about their lives and when they were the happiest/saddest, asked them what they wanted to impart to me as the younger generation, really all sorts of great things, just really great conversation. they never suspected a thing even though they know that i use drugs.

WHOOPS, that thing at the bottom that shows similar threads doesn't really pay attention to dates. dang.

Edited by sander (09/19/05 07:00 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag