Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleSterben
Female User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands
AGAINST AIRPORT SECURITY
    #14899596 - 08/10/11 02:42 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

School Project need some Assistance, everyone who replies gets Five Shroomies from Me:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

I have to do [u]Cons of Airport Security an List Questions to Debate with the Pro Airport security guys..Yea i got the short straw...
Heres what i have so Far

How accurate the security is, Shoe Bomber got passed an so did the underwear guy.

Security on our side might be high tech an somewhat secure but what about other countries its one thing for them to leave here but what about entering?

Intrusion of privacy security scanners-Pictures being posted on the web

Long Delays in lines an flights due to suspicious packages

Cost
Making people not want to fly

The entire process

Over iding why cant you have trusted flyer status?

Food or drinks on airplanes all things like bathroom stuff tooth past etc
Can have over 20z. the guy can simply hide C4 up his ass or liquid explosives up his ass.

Again this is AGAINST AIRPORT SECURITY

--------------------
:alert: All posts by Sterben should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only.
Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.
:alert:

:awesketch: :awetongue: Trade List :tardpig: :datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

Re: AGAINST AIRPORT SECURITY [Re: Sterben]
    #14899610 - 08/10/11 02:50 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

ive heard in the news people talking about penis shaped bombs. explosives in foreskin/vaginas/ass. kids being stuffed with explosives not to mention the negative effects of those waves on children and frequent flyers.

as for the limiting amounts of liquids on planes howabout 3-4 people all bringing the max amounts of liquids on planes then just combining?

thats just off the top of my head heres a skit from SNL about the TSA
the trainees actually pose some contradictory questions for their managers might even give a couple points to bring up.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/24fc3124ab/homeland-security-refresher-on-liquids-and-gels-snl

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: AGAINST AIRPORT SECURITY [Re: Rewindicus]
    #14899622 - 08/10/11 03:00 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

# An act of terror in high security weakens our sense of security - we feel safe nowhere

# Current security methods are ineffective (look at El-Al's security methods)

# Intrusion of privacy does not justify security

# Someone could detonate in the line before security (since it is really crowded and has the same demographics as an airplane

# Someone could detonate in the baggage area like they did in Russia (again, since it is really crowded and has the same demographics as an airplane)

What exactly are you trying to argue? That it should be scrapped, it is unnecessary, or is simply ineffective? Depending on the specifics of your arguments, some points will be more valid. Think about what your opponent will argue, make an alternative case, and argue that.

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

Re: AGAINST AIRPORT SECURITY [Re: Green_T]
    #14899626 - 08/10/11 03:04 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

oh yah explosives have been found in animals as well. animals that get put in cargo and dont go through the xray scans

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

InvisibleSterben
Female User Gallery

#14899627 - 08/10/11 03:07 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Like im trying to Argue how Airport Security has Failed pretty much anything to knock it down. i have to debate againt people that are for it.

I never thought about that blowing stuff up in the line, idk why no one has ever thought of that.

be better for all involved, to develop and install in all airports a simple blast proof room that each person along with their luggage must enter before entering the airport. Once inside the room a series of radio frequencies, and any other means of detonating an explosive device would be transmitted into the booth, thereby only inconveniencing the would be terrorist, while eliminating any need for a trial, jury or prison term.

Are you serious inside Animals! Well i guess if you could shove it up your ass you can shove it up a dogs ass:facepalm3:

--------------------
:alert: All posts by Sterben should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only.

Edited by Sterben (08/10/11 03:12 AM)

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

#14899651 - 08/10/11 03:21 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Sterben said:
I never thought about that blowing stuff up in the line, idk why no one has ever thought of that.

Think about it:

If you were going to bring a device ON the airplane, in either your hand luggage or check-in, the bomb would have to be quite small and concealable. If you weren't going to go through security, you could bring a 20-kilo device.

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleSterben
Female User Gallery

#14899664 - 08/10/11 03:31 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

You make a valid Point not one checks you till yo go threw the scanners...

You know im starting to think the best way to figure this out is to think like a terrorist. i hope this thread docent spark  Fed Alart lol might be the lack of sleep talking

--------------------

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

#14899667 - 08/10/11 03:33 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Sterben said:
Like im trying to Argue how Airport Security has Failed pretty much anything to knock it down. i have to debate againt people that are for it.

be better for all involved, to develop and install in all airports a simple blast proof room that each person along with their luggage must enter before entering the airport. Once inside the room a series of radio frequencies, and any other means of detonating an explosive device would be transmitted into the booth, thereby only inconveniencing the would be terrorist, while eliminating any need for a trial, jury or prison term.

Are you serious inside Animals! Well i guess if you could shove it up your ass you can shove it up a dogs ass:facepalm3:

they were finding lethargic dogs who werent real responsive turns out their stomachs had fresh stitches there have been animals found with explosives and animals packed with drugs its nuts.

--------------------

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

#14899672 - 08/10/11 03:35 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Green_T said:
Quote:

Sterben said:

Think about it:

If you were going to bring a device ON the airplane, in either your hand luggage or check-in, the bomb would have to be quite small and concealable. If you weren't going to go through security, you could bring a 20-kilo device.

well part of bringing a bomb onto a plane I THINK is so that once your over a city you can set it off an hopefully have the plane do quite a bit of damage itself on the way down crashing into a building or busy metropolitan area i dont think people bring bombs on planes  just to kill the people on the plane.

--------------------

InvisibleSterben
Female User Gallery

#14899674 - 08/10/11 03:39 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

You guys make good points i think i have enough information to hold a good debate thanks for the information if you think of any more dont hesitate to post it i godda right this Q & A an catch some sleep but ill check this before i go to class an add any additional info. Thanks again:cheers: BTw im gonna use that video as my Opening Thanks!

--------------------

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

#14899678 - 08/10/11 03:40 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Rewindicus said:
well part of bringing a bomb onto a plane I THINK is so that once your over a city you can set it off an hopefully have the plane do quite a bit of damage itself on the way down crashing into a building or busy metropolitan area i dont think people bring bombs on planes  just to kill the people on the plane.

If you look at historic bombings (Lockerbie, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182) the objective of these was to kill the people on the plane. Large cities are not targeted on the way down (exception 9/11) because there are more effective ways for the maximum kill. 9/11 is the only case where the planes were used as bombs, as far as i know.

The reason planes and airports are targeted is primarily because of the mix of people that are involved. If a bus blows up in Israel, there will likely be all Israeli casualties. If a plane goes down, you have a smörgåsbord of nationalities, which results in greater attention.

--------------------

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

#14899719 - 08/10/11 04:48 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Green_T said:
Quote:

Rewindicus said:

If you look at historic bombings (Lockerbie, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182) the objective of these was to kill the people on the plane. Large cities are not targeted on the way down (exception 9/11) because there are more effective ways for the maximum kill. 9/11 is the only case where the planes were used as bombs, as far as i know.

The reason planes and airports are targeted is primarily because of the mix of people that are involved. If a bus blows up in Israel, there will likely be all Israeli casualties. If a plane goes down, you have a smörgåsbord of nationalities, which results in greater attention.

yah but planes going down in a building since 9/11 gets more attention than anything since 2001 america has been plane + building insane. THAT will get the most headlines. THAT is the reason there is even a TSA and for all these cock seeing xray machines. planes into buildings.

--------------------

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: AGAINST AIRPORT SECURITY [Re: Rewindicus] * 1
    #14899745 - 08/10/11 05:08 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

if security continues along the current path, they will keep fixing the holes, till they end up on your porch or in your house with camera's, for everyone.  Think of all the bad things that happen, that could be fixed with a camera in a home...thats where this is going to go, decades from now.

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

Re: AGAINST AIRPORT SECURITY [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #14899749 - 08/10/11 05:12 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

dude cell phones + the patriot act = audio in the home 24/7. not to mention the patriot act being used to subpeona google and facebook for the police to see all of your emails and activity whenever they want without a warrant or even probable cause. were already there. i feel so secure. the only thing keeping the people in this forum out of jail is the government has bigger fish to fry at the moment but were on the chopping block eventually.

--------------------

InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

Re: AGAINST AIRPORT SECURITY [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #14899767 - 08/10/11 05:25 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

You reckon you're some kind of George Orwell or one of these fellas?

--------------------

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

Re: AGAINST AIRPORT SECURITY [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #14899779 - 08/10/11 05:30 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Im just Rewindicus that is all. A fool among fools.

--------------------

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

#14899822 - 08/10/11 05:51 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

josh1 said:
Why don't they just use stinger missiles from the ground?

because stinger missiles have a reach of about 600-1200 feet.....an airplane goes up to 30,000-40,000 feet.

and missiles cost more than crazy religious people.

--------------------

Offlinepoiuytrewa
Full-Retard
Male

Loc: Behind you!
    #14899911 - 08/10/11 06:50 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

You should look into the Israeli airport security, as far as I can remember, they use stereotyping system that rarely fails. If someone looks suspicious, i.e. someone nervous/praying/chanting, fucking detain their ass.

--------------------
Anything I post is a lie, including that...and that.

InvisibleDunno
Registered Sex Offender
Male User Gallery

Re: AGAINST AIRPORT SECURITY [Re: poiuytrewa]
    #14899951 - 08/10/11 07:10 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

shit is pretty fucked up and if we have to take those extra steps then by all means.

--------------------
I'm like a wild animal in the corner
Waiting for the break of dawn
Trying to get through the night
Just a man with the will to survive

OfflineHappy2fly
The Champ!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The land of many thousand... Flag
Re: AGAINST AIRPORT SECURITY [Re: Dunno]
    #14900404 - 08/10/11 10:06 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized." - Fourth Ammendment

It is my opinion that airport security is best handled by the airlines themselves.  If an airline wants to implement extreme security measures like the full body scanner, it is the choice of the consumer whether or not to fly on their airplanes.  I do not feel that we are any safer today than we were pre-9/11 with regards to airline travel.

--------------------
The fire has many things to teach.
But so does the human experience.. which is like fire, sometimes you just need to stoke the coals and sometimes you just need to add a log or reposition the log matrix. But a well built fire will be much more self-sustaining than a poorly built one, and they all need love to grow. And don't fuck around or your might burn yourself. Must always respect the fire. - Shroomism

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom