Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinealiensexxx
creature teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: within
Rythmajik by Z'EV
    #14800804 - 07/20/11 10:58 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Hey guys, I haven't started a thread in a while and I felt like sharing this.
You can email this guy and he'll send you a pdf version. http://www.rhythmajik.com/

If this is your cup of tea, I'd suggest buying a used copy as flipping through a pdf gets a little annoying.
Apply this to your psychedelic experience :wink:

"Rhythmajik is perhaps the most unusual book we published. Part dictionary, part magical primer, it constituted a complete practical guide to the rhythmic and magical uses of sound.

Based on the ancient qabalistic tradition where every letter has an equivalent numerical value, Z'EV translates the written word into sound patterns, and describes how these can be put to practical (i.e. magical) use.

As a qabalistic dictionary, it's extraordinary. Every number combination is indexed to a range of meanings. These can be combined to create complex sound patterns for use in healing rituals or other workings. It knocks Crowley's 777 into a cocked hat in terms of its richness and application. And because it's based on sound it can be applied irrespective of language. It removes the mystification of qabalistic systems at a stroke. You can even translate words to number to image via the dictionary, creating complex visual collage out of the symbolic references."
-http://permuted.org.uk/Rhyth.htm

Anyone have any experience with this? thoughts or opinions are welcome too.

--------------------

"..and we danced, on the brink of an unknown future, to an echo from the vanished past.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGaneshNoIgnorance
remover of ignorance
 User Gallery

Re: Rythmajik by Z'EV [Re: aliensexxx]
    #14800837 - 07/20/11 11:05 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Very interested, I have a few of Z'EVs albums.

--------------------
"I have come to tell you that you are free. Many ages ago, My consciousness left man, that he might develop himself. I return to find this development approaching completion, but hindered by fear and by misunderstanding.

You have built for yourselves psychic suits of armor, and clad in them, your vision is restricted, your movements are clumsy and painful, your skin is bruised, and your spirit is broiled in the sun.
I am chaos. I am the substance from which your artists and scientists build rhythms. I am the spirit with which your children and clowns laugh in happy anarchy. I am chaos. I am alive, and I tell you that you are free."

HAIL ERIS!
ALL HAIL DISCORDIA!

Offlinealiensexxx
creature teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: within
Re: Rythmajik by Z'EV [Re: GaneshNoIgnorance]
    #14800882 - 07/20/11 11:13 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Next November I plan to have a smallish get together of friends. there will be freshies laid out or tea to drink and the basement will be pitch black with myself and 1 other person playing specific beat patterns into my loop pedal.
It shall be a great experiment.

--------------------

"..and we danced, on the brink of an unknown future, to an echo from the vanished past.."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom