Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
Last Ultimatum
    #14783747 - 07/17/11 09:30 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

This will absolutely be my last ultimatum.  I mean it.  The last one.  I guarantee it.  If you see another ultimatum issued it will not be from me. 

The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Got etten.  Eventually. 

False Alarm.  Whatever happened to fire drills?  I guess now that they have terror fire doesn't scare people as much.

What is it about control that if it is abused people ignore it but if it is part of the plan people adore it?  Keep them involved and Neighborhood Watch types who report all suspicious people and you end up with Police State IV.

Well OK this isn't the last ultimatum.  But it could have been so be advised that I need your help to keep after the bad guys.

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

Re: Last Ultimatum [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #14783787 - 07/17/11 09:36 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

What is it about control that if it is abused people ignore it but if it is part of the plan people adore it?  Keep them involved and Neighborhood Watch types who report all suspicious people and you end up with Police State IV.

You could have posted just that.:ohwell:

Social conditioning and genetic potential I would guess. I think some stupidity is involved, but to leave it at that might be an underestimation of human potential.

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

InvisibleCups
technically "here"
 User Gallery

Re: Last Ultimatum [Re: Rahz]
    #14784323 - 07/17/11 11:26 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Heath Ledger in the last Batman movie-

Quote:

It’s a schemer who put you where you are. You were a schemer. You had plans. Look where it got you. I just did what I do best-I took your plan and turned it on itself. Look what I have done to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple bullets. Nobody panics when the expected people get killed. Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plans are horrifying. If I tell the press that tomorrow a gangbanger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will get blown up, nobody panics. But when I say one little old mayor will die, everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I am an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos, Harvey? It’s fair.

--------------------
What's up everybody?!

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
Re: Last Ultimatum [Re: Cups]
    #14784410 - 07/17/11 11:49 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cups said:
Heath Ledger in the last Batman movie-

Quote:

It’s a schemer who put you where you are. You were a schemer. You had plans. Look where it got you. I just did what I do best-I took your plan and turned it on itself. Look what I have done to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple bullets. Nobody panics when the expected people get killed. Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plans are horrifying. If I tell the press that tomorrow a gangbanger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will get blown up, nobody panics. But when I say one little old mayor will die, everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I am an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos, Harvey? It’s fair.

Nobody panics when things go according to plan.

Exactly.  Then the question becomes what is the plan and who is orchestrating it?

I have my own ideas on that but that is another forum.

Chaos is fair.  Greed is good.  God is Great.

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order