Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedmc_illz
Modest Newcomer
Loc: Suburbia
Non potent shrooms?
    #1467330 - 04/17/03 01:11 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

a FOAF is growing a nice batch of Treasure Coast, last night I ate about 6-7 small caps that weighed out to be about 40 grams fresh, and all it really did was give me a good body high, no visuals.

I hate a stomach FULL of pizza when I ate the mushrooms, and drank some Orange Juice, would doubling the dosage give me some visuals? Im kinda....down, as this was his first batch and they seemingly didnt turn out too good.

Any advice?

--------------------
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die tomorrow.

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23682 - Level 4

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepillsbury420
psychedelicscientist

Re: Non potent shrooms? [Re: dmc_illz]
    #1467413 - 04/17/03 01:43 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

hmmmm if you weighed it on accurate scales, 40 grams (roughly 4 g's dried) should have been pretty intense... shrooms can vary from flush to flush and shroom to shroom.. i dunno if i'd recommend 80 (8 dried)g's... what happens if the shrooms are much stronger? i think you get the idea. I'd give yourself time to rest.. keep em growing.. when you have a bunch of diffferent shrooms from different flushes.. i'd weigh out about 3 g's dried and give it a shot then.. hope this helps.

--------------------
The day you were born, you were born free. That is your privilege.

I forgot to remember.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Non potent shrooms? [Re: pillsbury420]
    #1467644 - 04/17/03 02:46 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

6 or 7 small caps equaling 40 grams fresh... I highly doubt it. Maybe more like 14 grams. If it was 40 grams, even if it was a flush that produced weaker potency shrooms you'd still be uttlerly messed up.

BUT... giving you the benefit of the doubt, having a full stomach before consumption would be a good reason you didn't trip the way you wanted to trip. Try not to eat a few hours before you want to trip. Many people actually like to fast a whole day prior to tripping.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlinemossie
curandero

Loc: dung street
Re: Non potent shrooms? [Re: djd586]
    #1467762 - 04/17/03 03:26 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

dude never eat shrooms on a full stomach. to really trip nice, you should fast for as long as possible, a 3 day fast is ideal. if you aren't disciplined enough to fast that long, then fast for as long as you can, if you have to eat then eat a salad and some herbal tea. this may sound like a joke, but any shaman will reccomend this, along with 4 days abstinence from sex. thats how you respect the medicine. the medicine will reward you greatly with shamanic visions pertaining to your life, if and only if you respect it, and treat it like a teacher who desrves some respect. these are ancient teachings and i think they know a little more about this than we do.
edit; the "scientific" explanation for this would be; you are getting rid of the toxins and garbage that you take in everyday (pizza), and replacing that shwag with good ol' psilocybin. the reason for the abstinence, it gets your mind away from carnal (fleshy) thoughts, which in turn lets your spirit flow. if your mind is clouded with thoughts that are not of the spirit, then your spirit has a hard time flowing through that cloud. the shaman of old respected the medicine so greatly, they would drink their own piss afterwards because it still had medicine in it. i'm not saying you should do THAT, but, shamanic ecstacy can be acheived through respecting the medicine. their spirit would flow into other dimensions. these guys would eat about 5 grams dry and be seeing cartoons of creatures in other dimensions (animal totems), the real teachers, which is what the totem pole represents. hope this helps you on your journey. peace.

--------------------
Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith. -proverbs 15:17

Edited by mossie (04/17/03 04:20 PM)

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Non potent shrooms? [Re: mossie]
    #1468447 - 04/17/03 07:51 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

having an empty stomach is key.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineSevHoeSev

Loc: 707 - Napa
Re: Non potent shrooms? [Re: baraka]
    #1471318 - 04/18/03 06:56 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dude never eat shrooms on a full stomach. to really trip nice, you should fast for as long as possible, a 3 day fast is ideal. if you aren't disciplined enough to fast that long, then fast for as long as you can, if you have to eat then eat a salad and some herbal tea. this may sound like a joke, but any shaman will reccomend this, along with 4 days abstinence from sex. thats how you respect the medicine. the medicine will reward you greatly with shamanic visions pertaining to your life, if and only if you respect it, and treat it like a teacher who desrves some respect. these are ancient teachings and i think they know a little more about this than we do.
edit; the "scientific" explanation for this would be; you are getting rid of the toxins and garbage that you take in everyday (pizza), and replacing that shwag with good ol' psilocybin. the reason for the abstinence, it gets your mind away from carnal (fleshy) thoughts, which in turn lets your spirit flow. if your mind is clouded with thoughts that are not of the spirit, then your spirit has a hard time flowing through that cloud. the shaman of old respected the medicine so greatly, they would drink their own piss afterwards because it still had medicine in it. i'm not saying you should do THAT, but, shamanic ecstacy can be acheived through respecting the medicine. their spirit would flow into other dimensions. these guys would eat about 5 grams dry and be seeing cartoons of creatures in other dimensions (animal totems), the real teachers, which is what the totem pole represents. hope this helps you on your journey. peace.

good shit ^^ .. that seems to make sense.. ill keep that in mind next time i plan on shrooming, but there aint no fuckin way in hell im pissin in my mouth..

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
Re: Non potent shrooms? [Re: SevHoeSev]
    #1472060 - 04/18/03 11:28 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

man mossie you're the kind of person I respect when it comes to drug use so many people just blow this shit off, but you have to respect the drug to get the most out of it, why can't there be more people like you in my school?!?!?!

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Loc: Arkansas
Re: Non potent shrooms? [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1474079 - 04/19/03 06:58 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I bet there are people that would drink someone else's piss if they thought they could get off on it.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract