Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemyc0nob
Philosopher

First trip, alcohol,Valeriana officinalis, cubensis
    #14652682 - 06/22/11 07:11 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Previous experiences: Former (tobacco) smoker, moderate to heavy drinker, been smoking weed on-off for 8 years, tried E 3 times (badtripped on the last), tried shrooms + weed once years ago, but there were to little to notice anything signifigant. Also I did a fair about of N2O (laughing gas) in the period of about 2 weeks.

Setting: Me being bored at home, and not having any intention of tripping.
Initial dosing: 3 strong beers (8%), 1 pill of "Valeriana Forte" sleep aid. Then, I became interested in the shrooms from my growkit that has been drying for a while, so I ate a single dried stem.

T+30 min, nothing, I took two stems and cut them up with a pair of scissors, and made tea, just put them in a teabag, and put it in a cup with a bag of chamomile tea, poured steaming water over, let it soak until the water was a comfortable temp to drink.

T+1h, I look at the windmills outside the window, the sun is going down and casting beautiful red and orange colors at them, the sky is bluish gray and there are green fields with long crops, which look like a carpet and very soft, not as of yet tripping, and it's typical for me to notice things like this, however, I do get a strong urge to watch the sunset at the beach, I go to the bathroom and look into the mirror, very close.
My face is that of me, but the me that exists in the mirror, I begin to laugh about my facination with my mirror image (though, again, not something I don't normally do).

So I get in the car, and start driving towards the beach (20 minutes drive).

T+1:25. At the beach, a truely magnifigant sunset, watching the ocean and the sky change colors. A couple of students who have just graduated are dancing around in the water (it's 22:40 in the evening and not that warm). I'm facinated by them being so happy, there are only 3 of them, and they are just dancing around and having fun, amazing to watch. To the other side, I two other girls, who are posing in front of the sunset, taking pictures and generally having a blast.
I get out of the car, and go close to the water where I stare at the colors.
They start to become more vibrant, and it's like there are flashes in the darker parts of the beach, but I hear no thunder, so I figure the shrooms are kicking in.
The sounds are amazing, a bit metallic, like being on N2O, but there were patterns in there, like engines, I constantly looked around to find the source of this engine like noise, but concluded that it was the waves themselves that played this intricate music.
The part of the beach where the water spashes up on, and flows down again was one of the most facinating things, the patterns that the water made as it interacted seemed to me very obvious, looking at a dry piece of sand, I notices that the contrast was turned way up on that spot of sand, and the patterns left by the waves were almost glowing in this ghostly white/black afterimage like fashion.
The hundreds of cartracks also seemed to make an impression on it.
At this time I used my telephone to record a lot of really weird stuff, which I won't share since it's in Danish and very rambling.
But I discussed the colors of the sky, and how the mushroom might be the oldest lifeform we know of, and that they might posse a collective consciousness and intellect that far surpass our own.
The relasionship between humans and mushrooms grown by humans (as a species) are symbiotic, we ensure their survival and the best possible life, at the expense that they must die when they are at their prime.
We give them a good life, and help their species survice, they die young and give us a chemical which they have created that acts like a short term entry into their way of looking at the world.

At this point I'm aware that I'm under the influence of alcohol and mushrooms, and that driving a car was propably not the most responsible thing I could ever do, so I plan to go home, it's now T+2:30 and I reckon that the edge is going off.

Driving is as effortless as anyway, a wild deer runs out in front of the car (this happens a lot on the backroads near the beach), and I break in time to avoid it, so my reflexes are not that much off.

The world seems changes, especially the lights are diffrent, my pupils are dialated to the point where I can almost not make out my iris, so I figure that the lights are diffrent because I get waay to much light into my eyes, there are these "rays" coming of every little light (and off glimmers in the asphalt and such).

Before getting home I go to a lake, it's T+3, and at the lake it's dark and hundreds of wild birds are flying around, yelling, I take a quick walk around the lake to see if any of the kids are having a party, nobody there, the birds are annoyed at me, I can tell, when I get nearer the lake they scream louder, so I go into a shelter, and watch them from there.. The clouds turn mycelium, I and the birds seem almost artificial in that they are only really visible right where I look, so I try and follow a single bird with my eyes, in the start it seems like it's just flying around, minding it's own thing, but then I get the sensation that the bird knows I'm watching it, and it's trying to escape my view, since it's motives for being up there are very unclear (to me at least), it finally do escape and I walk up a small hill where I can see the surrounding towns, their lights seem to grow in intensity the longer I look at them, I find this very interesting, after looking at the lights for a while, I drive away from the lake.

T. 3:30, I drive my car into the washhall and buy a wash, the angles in the white washhall are weird, really off, the machine are big and noisy, and though it does not scare me, I remember thinking that it might scare some to watch a tonne heavy machine driving towards you.
While the car is being washed, I look at the sky some more, sun is going down, and everything is moist, really good if you're a shroom.

I drive home, it's T+4:00.

Preparing to go to bed, a friend (m8) messages me on the computer, and we plan to go to a larger town and see what's up. This m8 does not do drugs and do not know that I do drugs, so he's a bit shoked when I pull out a bag with another few mushrooms (maybe 2), and eat them, in retrospect this was really disrespectful and a stupid thing to do but well, you live and you learn, right?

T+4:30 We're in the big town, and I just consumed the additional shrooms (kinda like the taste too).

After about 10 minutes I regreat taking them, not only because it kinda killed the mood with me doing drugs in the car of a future policeman, but also because I get the feeling that I might have done a biit too much for this first trip.

However, knowing that the best thing to do if you really want a bad experience is to panic, I don't. I calm myself down, talk with my friend, and roll along.

T+5, we're almost home, and we stop the car 2 times over the course of those 30 minutes, since my stomach is a bit upset. The effects are elusive, there's a body high, and I'm tense, but I don't see much (and at this point I appreciate that), the lights have huge flares, but that didn't change.

T+5:30, I'm home, and I'm om shrooms, I look in the mirror, and my face looks the same, but absurd, I make difrent faces, it's hilarious, at one point I make a "popeye" face and it really looks like popeye to me.

I go up and try to watch some TV, simpsons, but it's too confuzing, I can't follow the show, and decide to go to bed.

I look at the clock and make out that it's been 1 hour since I consumed the additional mushrooms, and the trip hits me, sadly, not in a visual way, I'm in a dark room, alone, half naked, at 03:00, it's not overall plesant, and it's amazingly uninteresting.
My stomach is upset, and I figure that throwing up atleast stop any additional chemicals to be absorbed by my body, and proceed.
The throwing up are the best part of the trip, the feeling of my upset stomach becoming better is amazing, and while throwing up I get amazing CEV's, I see intricate colorfull masks and images that I can't explain, very organic and in no way original, these might be memories of things I've seen before in TV or on the computer but they are beautiful no matter their source.

I drink some water and go to bed again, where I spend the next hours.

I spend a very long time tripping, not as such experiencing anything, in my minds eye, I see colorful and amazingly intricate patterns, many of which are organic in shape, one lookked a lot like a sci-fi picture of a neuron, but in white, purple and grey. But no dancing geometry for me. And nothing on the walls, maybe I should have turned on the light to achive that ? But in the dark, there were no OEV's, except that my ceiling seemed to move a bit, in a breathing fashion. It's an old style ceiling with big black beams of wood across every ~80 Cm.
The beams were breathing and it seemed like they changed in distance to eachother.
Closing my eyes I resulted in a particular way of thinking that seemed very diffrent from the way I percieved the world when my eyes were open.
I felt very tired, and mentally exhausted, and while I kinda wanted it to go away, this was not an impulse that I acted on (mentally or otherwise, as I knew the trip would turn on my if I turned on it), so I lay back, and tried to be as comfortable as possible, but my stomach hurt and that took the positive edge of off the trip. Burping and farting (apologies for being gross) seemed to help a great deal, and after each, I'd spend a few minutes being very comfortable and actually enjoying this altered state. So that's what I did the rest of the morning, farted and burped, how odd..
I think I went out T+9 hours. And woke up with no effects except a slight bodily tension (which could simply be exhaustion).

I'd say my mental functions have returned to somewhere very near their initial state, and I'm now reflecting upon my experience.

Initial thoughts about this trip: Don't drive, it's stupid, arrange to be driven around instead. Don't mix alcohol, I don't believe it's that good for the stomach. Only dose once, and drink the tea if you have my stomach.
Be around friends, set and setting makes a trip, not drugs, I knew this already I simply chose to ignore it, and while my trip was not a bad one, and while I did have deep and facinating experiences, I've got no doubt the last part would have been better if I had good friends (who were also tripping) and we were in a venue fit for tripping (the beach is actually wonderfull, and I'd suggest starting a trip there but early, like mid-day so the whole trip could be on a warm beach.
Also, having something to eat and drink (lot's of diffrent things, and things that are good for the stomach) might be a nice idea too.

Tripping is not pure "fun", it's an experience that one should value, and that one should not take for granted. It's also not a guaranteed rush of happyness and bliss, it's a journey into the mind, and one must be prepared to accept what one meets there.

Thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshroomzi8
king of the wild fronteer
 User Gallery

Loc: Valencia, Spain Flag
Re: First trip, alcohol,Valeriana officinalis, cubensis [Re: myc0nob]
    #14652750 - 06/22/11 07:37 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i found alcohol made me feel sick. and as for only dosing once, you are right. it seems like a graet idea at the time, but one hour later when you are not quite tripping and not quite your normal self you regret it.

:feelsbadman::rabble:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds