Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMycoGlowFlow
between the walls
Male

Loc: michigan
tempetures for outdoor patches
    #1458934 - 04/14/03 11:02 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

hey everybody! my friends donkey wants to start an outdoor patch, but he wants to kno when the safest time to start one would be. he lives somewhere in south east michigan and hes really curious to kno what the temps should be before he puts anything outside. whats the lowest it can be before things become damaged. my friends donkey would be pleased with any input..

the donkey would also like to thank sporeworks and the hawks eye for all the help in support.

--------------------
(the key-strokes that have completed everything ever typed on this user name have been a random coincidence, except for the words in this notation)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDank420
Shrooms...Mmm

Loc: 'burbs of philly
Re: tempetures for outdoor patches [Re: MycoGlowFlow]
    #1458946 - 04/14/03 11:07 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Donkeys can't grow shrooms man!

--------------------
"I tried marijuana once. I did not inhale." -William Clinton.

OfflineMycoGlowFlow
between the walls
Male

Re: tempetures for outdoor patches [Re: Dank420]
    #1458957 - 04/14/03 11:13 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

why of course they can, if they couldnt then how could my friend's dog's past owner's ex-wive's first daughter's friend's doneky be doing em like it was its job.

and for those of u who dont believe in talking donkey's, please read the bible, (its hilarious)

--------------------
(the key-strokes that have completed everything ever typed on this user name have been a random coincidence, except for the words in this notation)

OfflineDank420
Shrooms...Mmm

Loc: 'burbs of philly
    #1458960 - 04/14/03 11:14 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Heh, alright man! Might wanna take a break from them shrooms there.

--------------------
"I tried marijuana once. I did not inhale." -William Clinton.

OfflineMycoGlowFlow
between the walls
Male

Re: tempetures for outdoor patches [Re: Dank420]
    #1458965 - 04/14/03 11:18 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

hey alright man, thanks for not answering the question.

but that tip was priceless, ill never eat mushrooms again, thanks man.

--------------------

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
    #1459026 - 04/14/03 11:49 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i don't think he got the whole talking donkey/bible reference.  :smirk:
from what i have been told, they can stand near freezing temps (just slows things down). in my area, donkeys have had the best luck in starting around april and may. but, the donkeys i know don't live in the same area as you. hopefully someone who is closer to your area will post a better answer for you. 

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

OfflineMycoGlowFlow
between the walls
Male

Re: tempetures for outdoor patches [Re: eric_the_red]
    #1459035 - 04/14/03 11:55 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

thank you eric,

the temps are still nearing 32 at night, so i'll tell my donkey to hold out for a while. but if someone could tell me the minimum tempurature, that would do my donkey a world of good.

he's kind of upset too, he wants to make the outdoor patches out of the colonizing malabar quart jars he has, but i guess malabar function well in heat. does anyone know if theyd be able to survive the outside nightchill and still flurish?

--------------------

OfflineMycoGlowFlow
between the walls
Male

#1459153 - 04/15/03 12:56 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

still looking for answers in the read ups, maybe im just lost.. does anyone have a good link where i could find this information?

--------------------

InvisibleFloydseamus
Fun Guy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Long Island
    #1459206 - 04/15/03 01:23 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i'd say a low of around 50 degrees mostly would be ok... so if its nearing 32 at night, i'd wait. I mean you could go ahead and do it, but it wont fruit until that average low is reached, ime..... I live just a lil south of you, and im starting my outdoor crop, (a fukken huge one!!!!!) tomorrow evening. Anyway... good luck brother...

--------------------

OfflineMycoGlowFlow
between the walls
Male

Re: tempetures for outdoor patches [Re: Floydseamus]
    #1459216 - 04/15/03 01:29 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

whoa floyd, u joined exactly one year after i did, and u have almost the exact number of posts as me... whoa... and i love the band moe too....

i hope ur patches turn out well too! thanks

--------------------

InvisibleFloydseamus
Fun Guy
Male User Gallery

#1461251 - 04/15/03 05:24 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

:laugh: Moe is great... i am definatly going to see them as many times as possible this year... Let me know how your donkey's patches go, i'd like to hear the results.

What does your donkey plan on using for the patch? Myself, i think im going to go with thialand lipa yai cakes spawned into at least 20 gallons of horse poo.... I think im just gonna dig a huge hole, and stuff as much spawn and horse poo as i can fit in it. I had very good results last summer with treasure coast, damn those were good.....  :crazy:

Anyway, time to go grab a trashbag full 'O poo.... later brother :wink: 

--------------------

Offlinephotovorix
retard
Loc: US
Re: tempetures for outdoor patches [Re: Floydseamus]
    #1462741 - 04/16/03 12:48 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

It would appear that you switched donkeys... In the first post you were asking a question for your friends donkey, now its yours. Did you buy it?

OfflineoO_wombat_Oo
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: NSW, Australia.
    #1462769 - 04/16/03 01:00 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

In my experience it's got to be quite warm. Well about 50 deg Farenheit at night (for Cubensis). Sorry to be the barer of bad news, but maybe someone else will contradict me...

Logic suggests that you prepare your patch a few weeks before the season there really starts to klck in. When do they grow in the wild there? (If the weather doesn't permit them to grow in the wild there at all, I doubt you'll have much success).

Edited by oO_wombat_Oo (04/16/03 01:03 AM)

OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
    #1463101 - 04/16/03 06:13 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

InvisibleFloydseamus
Fun Guy
Male User Gallery

Re: tempetures for outdoor patches [Re: Macey Howard]
    #1463158 - 04/16/03 07:21 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

moe you are a true gift to this community... And i love the way you word things lol... Thanks for all the help you've given me in the past, (and im sure future). You've really helped me get the art of outdoor cult down. Not only are your posts informative, but VERY entertaining to read... Thanks again man, and please stick around.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds