Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFighterPilot9
Stranger
How can I get this effect to stay with me after tripping?
    #14568601 - 06/06/11 09:36 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Hello everyone,

First of all this is my first post on this board.  Before I ever tripped, I used to come on here all the time for information.  After my first amazing experience, I just HAD to join so that I could share thoughts with you guys about the experience.  I also feel that I need some advice if anyone can relate to me on this:

Before I get into the trip itself, let me just give you a small background on myself and my personality...I am 21 years old and about to start my senior year of college.  I would describe myself as very insecure, unconfident, and ridden with social anxiety/awkwardness.  I have always been sort of like this, but ever since I started smoking weed I slowly started to become more and more aware of these aspects of myself, which just made it even worse for me.  As Bob Marley states: "When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."  Well now that I'm so aware of my social problems, I consciously try to overcome them...but it just NEVER works!  Whether it's an extremely close friend, a family member, someone I'm just meeting for the first time, or an old acquaintance who I'm seeing for the first time in a while (the worst usually), I just always manage to make social interactions EXTEREMLY awkward, no matter how hard I try not to.  Particularly in one-on-one interaction, I just constantly find my head racing with thoughts such as: "Hmmm how should I respond to what he/she just said?", "What does this person think of me?", "WHAT can I say right now to break this awkward silence?" etc, etc...Also, I find it nearly impossible to maintain eye contact with people for more than a split second, because I always get this feeling that the person feels like I'm staring a hole through their soul instead of just maintaining simple eye contact.  And we all know the saying "THink before you act, think before you speak."  Well, I pretty much redefine this statement.  I always think WAY TOO MUCH.  Whether I'm talking to people, or even just walking around doing simple tasks such as moving an object from my table to my desk...it's like if people are there, I'm very nervous and self-conscious and have to think about these things as I'm doing them and wondering what I look like to everyone around me.  Anyway, I could rant about this all day, but in short...I feel like my social life is being ruined by my lack of self confidence/lack of social skills.  I constantly overanalyze everything about myself.  One night this ALLLLLL changed...at least temporarily:

The trip:

My two friends and I picked up an eighth of some psilocybe cubensis, which we combined with another gram of them which one of my friends already had.  So between the three of us, we split 4.5 grams into 3 equal doses of 1.5 g.  At some point I'll post a trip report explaining all the details of the trip in depth, but for right now I just want to talk about how it pertains to the above paragraph.  During the entire course of the trip, there are no words to describe the beauty, the joy, and the comfort that I was experiencing.  I felt like all personal insecurities and anxieties were just washed down the drain, and was able to connect with people on an emotional level, and conversation just flowed beautifully without me even trying.  (FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!)  I  kept thinking to myself "Wow...I know what it feels like to be a normal person!"  EVERY second, I just somehow knew JUST what to say, and how to say it, and had no problems openly expressing myself.  I KNEW that this was life as it was meant to be experienced.  At the peak of the trip, I had this really long and intense laughing episode, where I felt like all the stress and anxiety from the entire 21 years I've been alive, was just bursting out of me like a volcano, in the form of laughter...freeing my soul.  I then wrote down my realization "Laughter is a way to expel bad energy and recycle it into good energy."  I felt like a computer that had just been defragmented for the first time in years.  I was in nirvana.  At the same time there was a hint of melancholy because of the fact that life couldn't always be like this for me.  This magic lasted the rest of the night until I was to sleep (was still coming down when I went to sleep.)  I had an afterglow effect about half of the next day, but then sure enough, I am now back to my normal, anxious, unconfident, awkward self. 

It was still a life-changing experience for me though, because it showed me what I feel is my TRUE inner, beautiful self, which is normally clouded by poisonous thoughts and insecurities.  My question is...how to work toward this way of living in the everyday, without the constant use of any substance?  Mushrooms have taught me that deep down inside of me, there is a beautiful and loving soul that I just can't seem to access.  But it didn't quite me teach me how to access it, and how to lift the veil of insecurities that inhibit me from expressing myself and experiencing this amazing level of comfort, compassion, and connecitiveness that I KNOW other people experience all the time.  I dont care what it takes or how long it takes, I will do it.  Meditation?  Yoga?  Do I just need to trip regularly until it becomes a part of me?

I hope there is someone on here who can relate to me and maybe offer some advice?  Thank you so much for taking the time to read all of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblep_walter
Lurker
 User Gallery

Loc: Irrelevant
Re: How can I get this effect to stay with me after tripping? [Re: FighterPilot9]
    #14568667 - 06/06/11 09:54 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Edit: I shouldn't post right after I wake up :ashamed:

--------------------
Coaster said: so i got free drug coupons witch u floozies refer to as "money"....

Edited by p_walter (06/06/11 10:25 AM)

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: How can I get this effect to stay with me after tripping? [Re: FighterPilot9]
    #14568693 - 06/06/11 10:00 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

My question is...how to work toward this way of living in the everyday, without the constant use of any substance?  Mushrooms have taught me that deep down inside of me, there is a beautiful and loving soul that I just can't seem to access.  But it didn't quite me teach me how to access it, and how to lift the veil of insecurities that inhibit me from expressing myself and experiencing this amazing level of comfort, compassion, and connecitiveness that I KNOW other people experience all the time.  I dont care what it takes or how long it takes, I will do it.  Meditation?  Yoga?  Do I just need to trip regularly until it becomes a part of me?

You've articulated one of the problems with drugs.  You give credit to mushrooms for having exposed your beautiful and loving soul.  You have tasted the compassion, connectiveness, and comfort that these drugs have to offer.  You now see that normal, sober life cannot compare to the feelings you get from a good trip.  You've been to heaven and now you are back on earth and your old insecurities, fears, boredom, and the rest suddenly creep back into your mind.

You were on a temporary vacation, a five hour orgasm and now you've blown your load and your dick is flaccid.  It sucks, but I found it important to realize that continued use of these drugs do not bring you closer to these desired states when you are not tripping.  The drug causes it and when you've metabolized it, it ends.  People may talk of afterglow and whatnot, but that's a pale soup, in fact I think its placebo.

I'd love to be in the clutches of an orgasmic peak every single day for a few hours, but eventually your normal life starts to lose its sparkle especially if its constantly contrasted with the psychedelic experience - there is no competition.  Infinite love, infinite bliss, and enlightenment are not the stuff of consensus reality, unfortunately.  Do your drugs rarely, be careful of obsessive thoughts regarding the high, and realize your discontent or misery with your life can be exacerbated by your use of these drugs.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Invisiblesavage.renegade
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bay area
    #14568694 - 06/06/11 10:00 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

What goes up must come down. Get stronger and always look for ways to improve yourself and that well help. Every time you try do 1 % better than last time.

--------------------

Offlinebholzer
quasi-scientist

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How can I get this effect to stay with me after tripping? [Re: p_walter] * 1
    #14568732 - 06/06/11 10:10 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

p_walter said:
Quote:

Do I just need to trip regularly until it becomes a part of me?

This. I can't say what the outcome will be for you or anyone else, but for me, as I became more experienced tripping**, seeing things from the "mushroom perspective" became easier to do while sober. Maybe not to the point where I can control it, but randomly I'll see something or think a thought, and then I'll realize, "huh, that's something I would see/think while tripping...."

** not that I'm the most experienced tripper, just saying "as I slowly moved away from the "never tripped before" state of being"

With all due respect, I think this is terrible advice.

You don't want to trip so frequently that all of your thoughts morph into a psychedelic mindset. This happened to me for a while, and it was scary. Made me think I was going crazy...

Sounds like you need a spiritual trip or two. I would say trip by yourself, or with a trusted sitter, and trip in the dark, with little to no sound. And I recommend going with a higher dose.

Here's what I would do: Fast for the day of your trip. Plan to trip later in the evening, that way there are fewer chances for interruption. Meditate before your trip. It really helps me clear my head and focus on the things that I want to focus on during the trip. I would eat 3.5 grams, and lay down with a blindfold. Then explore your mind. Let your mind guide you through the experience.

This can (not certainly) help to open your thoughts the way you would like.

I think this is a much better route than just loading your body with as many droogz as possible!

Best of luck man :peace:

--------------------

Use these substances wisely, they have the ability to cause life altering realizations.

Offlinebholzer
quasi-scientist

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How can I get this effect to stay with me after tripping? [Re: joemolloy] * 1
    #14568748 - 06/06/11 10:14 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Do your drugs rarely, be careful of obsessive thoughts regarding the high, and realize your discontent or misery with your life can be exacerbated by your use of these drugs.

This. Obsessive thoughts of the drugs is an addiction of it's own kind, one that can be dangerous in its own way. Psychedelics aren't always as safe as people portray. Physically, they are the safest drugs you can take, however, they have a very strong effect on your mind. Tread lightly.

--------------------

Use these substances wisely, they have the ability to cause life altering realizations.

Edited by bholzer (06/06/11 10:15 AM)

Offlineazay
Male
Re: How can I get this effect to stay with me after tripping? [Re: bholzer]
    #14568788 - 06/06/11 10:28 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Meditation and yoga. Be patient and consistent.

Offlinemoi
Stranger

Re: How can I get this effect to stay with me after tripping? [Re: bholzer]
    #14568822 - 06/06/11 10:39 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

hi fighterpilot.. life is exactly the same for me. when i trip, i also get this melancholic feeling of "this is just a trip".

i researched self-development a lot the past years. it's definitely possible to get close to your tripping self. you grow by leaving your comfort zone in sober life. push yourself to speak to new people, do more stuff you might feel uncomfortable with (going out alone), etc etc. i'm sure you get the idea...

you just have to push through with full force.

do you think you can do it? :smile: ... me personally, i'm still having a fucking hard time to get this going. man, i wish you best luck. i hope you do better than me.

and yea, i heard meditation is also helpful :smile:. to be honest, when i trip and think about meditating, i always feel like "why sit alone when all you want is be connected with people? just go and do it". hehe. but now that i'm sober, i'm convinced again that meditation is helpful.

Invisibleotherwhitemeat
Female User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Re: How can I get this effect to stay with me after tripping? [Re: bholzer] * 2
    #14568834 - 06/06/11 10:43 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

the drugs won't make you change. just taking them isn't enough. in fact, taking them too much can de-motivate you to change, because it can be an easy way to feel good instead of to change, which is work.

i think of them as WD-40 of the soul. penetrates, lubricates. doesn't last long. it can give you a window of opportunity to move and change more easily than without. it can make your spiritual or emotional development work more productive. but it is itself no substitute for that work. it is an "ally" or friend. if you use your friends and allies without respect, soon enough they will use you without respect, and they won't be your friends anymore. respect is finishing what's on your plate, chewing well, saying thank you before asking for seconds, and not being a pig.

if the arc of your experience is like mine, your present enthusiasm will lead you into some unpleasant lessons.

Edited by otherwhitemeat (06/07/11 02:12 PM)

OfflineShroomy Dan
Experienced NOOB
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: How can I get this effect to stay with me after tripping? [Re: FighterPilot9] * 1
    #14568839 - 06/06/11 10:44 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, I can definitely relate. I too am introverted and not the best conversationalist.

First..stop pretending you know what others think and feel about you. YOU DON'T!! It doesn't matter.

Circumstance don't matter, only your state of being matters!
In other words..State of being determines or generates circumstances, Circumstance do not generate state of being, you do.Everything in physical reality is fundamentally neutral. It's all a set of neutral props. Nothing has any built-in meaning, no agenda. One of the greatest gifts you have been given is that life is MEANINGLESS. You were created to give life meaning. That's the meaning of life..to give life meaning, so give it the meaning you prefer or define it in a way that serves you.

"Uh,Oh Im feeling awkward..OH joy,OH joy." So ask yourself the simple question.." What must I BELIEVE in order to feel awkward?" Once you identify beliefs and definitions that aren't benefiting you they will seem non-sensical and you can then drop them or change them. They don't belong to you you know.

Let's get to the core, shall we?
Self Devaluation..Feeling Unworthy..Feeling unloved and unsupported. Learn to unconditionally love yourself..EVEN IF there are parts you don't prefer you can still love them unconditionally for what it has shown you about who you do prefer to be. Open up your imagination for a moment(and trust me it's not "JUST your imagination")Start a dialogue and negotiate with the negative ego. For example:

"Oh little negative ego you are such a good trixter. I admire that quality in you. But now I understand and I see through you, but that's ok I love you anyway. Thank you. And now you can relax for awhile and come along on this journey, I will carry you and you can leave all those tricks behind for now."

You must incorporate and integrate all energies within you. Don't see them as obstacles. DOn't assume that something is wrong with you. You may never be the life of the party and that's perfectly ok. Isn't it?

Mushies and the like are simply permission slips for you to be more of who you really are. Can you not recreate the experience in your mind? SImply know that you can connect to that experience NOW. Be who you prefer to be. STay present in the moment, stay in the NOW. Focusing on an object in the room is helpful in shutting the mind up. Maybe focus on someones lips when they are talking(of course while listening intently on every word they utter). Get out of your mind.

Invisiblesavage.renegade
Male User Gallery

Re: How can I get this effect to stay with me after tripping? [Re: Shroomy Dan]
    #14569155 - 06/06/11 12:17 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Good points. Alot of your issues could be cause and effect of society. But you are still responsible for who you are.
So you have a fear of rejection.

Fear is a natural thing. one of the more pure emotions. Fear is your self defense mechanism for your very own survival. Everyone fears something unless they are crazy. If we didnt have a fear of death, the human species probably wouldn't exist. If someone ever says "Im not afraid of anything" They are lying.(truth is they probably feel weak so they try extra hard to look strong).  You can't let fear control you!

This is a very fear driven society at the moment for whatever reason it may be.

So you need to feel better about yourself. I understand you. Find a way to improve yourself whether it be by learning something new, being healthier, training your mind and body,  finding yourself a good job, or whatever that may be for you.

This in fact will make you feel better about yourself and you will like yourself more, especially if you keep a healthy positive outlook on life.If there is something you dont like about yourself then change it. Pyschadelics can help because it is so much easier to take an honest unbiased introspective look at yourself.
, but of course they cant actually change anything about yourself unless you put the effort in. and  you dont need pyschadelics to do that.

To get over the social interaction thing you just get out there and talk to people.Be honest but Say nice things to people and people will like you.  smile more often, because everyone gravitates to happier people. Also this is key because it will open many more doors for you.

Heya I like your post so I like you. sending good vibes your way:mushroom2:

--------------------

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #14569158 - 06/06/11 12:18 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

FP9:

Trips do what trips can do, meditation does what meditation can do, some of it is the same and some of it is different.  For what you're asking meditation will help, possibly a lot.  But what also might help a lot is just to deliberately put yourself in a controlled social situation where you can work on these things that bother you and consume your thoughts.  It has to be face-time but there's lots of that kind of thing around if you look for it.

Tripping can work you this great benefit by showing you you don't have to be tied up in knots but it won't necessarily untie the knots.  Do it occasionally to judge your progress.  But have faith in the process, you can fix this.

BTW, it's a myth I think that most people experience this wholeness or inner ease all the time.  IME most people don't experience that at all, and if you tell them about it they just kinda wish they did, 'cause they've got the same inner doubts you do.

Best of luck on the journey and :peace:PS

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineFighterPilot9
Stranger
Re: How can I get this effect to stay with me after tripping? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #14570271 - 06/06/11 04:34 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

moi said:i researched self-development a lot the past years. it's definitely possible to get close to your tripping self. you grow by leaving your comfort zone in sober life. push yourself to speak to new people, do more stuff you might feel uncomfortable with (going out alone), etc etc. i'm sure you get the idea...

Good idea to try to push myself out of my comfort zones.  On the rare occasion when I can actually muster enough courage to say something as simple as "Hi, how are you?" to the store clerk who's ringing up my purchase, I usually feel better about myself afterwards, although sometimes I'm so nervous that it comes out as a mumble, and then I walk away feeling even more awkward than before.  The mood I'm in that particular day, or even that particular hour or minute sometimes makes a HUGE difference in how I come across to people in such situations though.  The worst of all is like for example: I'll be in a store or something, and catch a glimpse of someone I know, and I will go FARRRR out of my way to avoid them seeing me, simply because I don't know what to say or talk about with them.  Thanks for the advice though, as hard as it is I'll keep trying to push myself.

Quote:

azay said:
Meditation and yoga. Be patient and consistent.

Thanks, I will certainly try to start practicing these things at least semi-regularly.  Unfortunately, it is hard to avoid interruptions/distractions sometimes.

Quote:

latherdome said:
the drugs won't make you change. just taking them isn't enough. in fact, taking them too much can de-motivate you to change, because it can be an easy way to feel good instead of to change, which is work.

i think of them as WD-40 of the soul. penetrates, lubricates. doesn't last long. it can give you a window of opportunity to move and change more easily than without. it can make your spiritual or emotional development work more productive. but it is itself no substitute for that work. it is an "ally" or friend. if use your friends and allies without respect, soon enough they will use you without respect, and they won't be your friends anymore. respect is finishing what's on your plate, chewing well, saying thank you before asking for seconds. and not being a pig.

if the arc of your experience is like mine, your present enthusiasm will lead you into some unpleasant learning experiences.

Wow, I never thought of it in this way.  Makes so much sense now that I think about it.  I guess this is why people sometimes refer to psychedelics as "teachers".

Quote:

Shroomy Dan said:
Yes, I can definitely relate. I too am introverted and not the best conversationalist.

First..stop pretending you know what others think and feel about you. YOU DON'T!! It doesn't matter.

Circumstance don't matter, only your state of being matters!
In other words..State of being determines or generates circumstances, Circumstance do not generate state of being, you do.Everything in physical reality is fundamentally neutral. It's all a set of neutral props. Nothing has any built-in meaning, no agenda. One of the greatest gifts you have been given is that life is MEANINGLESS. You were created to give life meaning. That's the meaning of life..to give life meaning, so give it the meaning you prefer or define it in a way that serves you.

"Uh,Oh Im feeling awkward..OH joy,OH joy." So ask yourself the simple question.." What must I BELIEVE in order to feel awkward?" Once you identify beliefs and definitions that aren't benefiting you they will seem non-sensical and you can then drop them or change them. They don't belong to you you know.

Let's get to the core, shall we?
Self Devaluation..Feeling Unworthy..Feeling unloved and unsupported. Learn to unconditionally love yourself..EVEN IF there are parts you don't prefer you can still love them unconditionally for what it has shown you about who you do prefer to be. Open up your imagination for a moment(and trust me it's not "JUST your imagination")Start a dialogue and negotiate with the negative ego. For example:

"Oh little negative ego you are such a good trixter. I admire that quality in you. But now I understand and I see through you, but that's ok I love you anyway. Thank you. And now you can relax for awhile and come along on this journey, I will carry you and you can leave all those tricks behind for now."

You must incorporate and integrate all energies within you. Don't see them as obstacles. DOn't assume that something is wrong with you. You may never be the life of the party and that's perfectly ok. Isn't it?

Mushies and the like are simply permission slips for you to be more of who you really are. Can you not recreate the experience in your mind? SImply know that you can connect to that experience NOW. Be who you prefer to be. STay present in the moment, stay in the NOW. Focusing on an object in the room is helpful in shutting the mind up. Maybe focus on someones lips when they are talking(of course while listening intently on every word they utter). Get out of your mind.

Great post!  Very helpful and insightful.  I'm making a huge effort to try to live in the present moment, rather than being distracted by anxiety-ridden thoughts about the past and future.  I guess this is the part that regular meditation may help me with.

Quote:

savage.renegade said:
To get over the social interaction thing you just get out there and talk to people.Be honest but Say nice things to people and people will like you.  smile more often, because everyone gravitates to happier people. Also this is key because it will open many more doors for you.

Heya I like your post so I like you. sending good vibes your way:mushroom2:

Thank you for the good vibes!  I send good vibes right back to ya! :wink:  Again, I find it very difficult to just force myself to get out there and talk to people and smile a lot, because I know it will come across as seeming forced (because it is forced), as opposed to when I'm tripping and I have a true thirst for human connection.  It is the genuinity in my tripping self that I seek.  Can that genuinity just eventually build up from forcing it a lot until it just...IS genuine?

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
BTW, it's a myth I think that most people experience this wholeness or inner ease all the time.  IME most people don't experience that at all, and if you tell them about it they just kinda wish they did, 'cause they've got the same inner doubts you do.

Best of luck on the journey and :peace:PS

Word.  I guess everyone has their own insecurities, and some just show it more than others or have it to varying degrees.  I guess I let mine show, because I'm so caught up in the thought of letting it show.

I just want to say that I can't thank you all enough for your time and help with this situation.  All the advice on this page is already helping to put everything into perspective for me, and make me realize what it is that psychedelics actually can do for me, and what it is that depends on MY personal effort.  I guess none of these changes happen overnight, as I was convinced it would during the experience.  I believe that the mushrooms showed me the level I'm capable of eventually reaching (or at least get closer to) if I'm willing to work hard towards it.  I will start with practicing meditation regularly, and try the whole "forcing myself to talk to people" thing.  I did notice that cutting back drastically on weed smoking has helped me a little bit as well.  I will keep you guys posted on my progress.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#14570326 - 06/06/11 04:52 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Interesting how he quoted all of the posts in this thread except the ones (mine and bholzer) that he did not want to hear.  He sought the advice that supported his preconceived disposition and confirmed his positive feelings about these drugs.

All of the posters quoted gave lukewarm to burning hot assessments of these drugs and personal growth.  He wanted reinforcement and he got it and swept passed any opposition.

Let me take my fortune-telling, mind-reading, armchair psychiatrist hat off - its uncomfortable.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: How can I get this effect to stay with me after tripping? [Re: joemolloy]
    #14570442 - 06/06/11 05:18 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Joe, it's the Nancy.  She's...scary.  :zombie3:

:peace:PS

Invisiblesavage.renegade
Male User Gallery

Re: How can I get this effect to stay with me after tripping? [Re: joemolloy]
    #14570451 - 06/06/11 05:20 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Let it go fool it ain't always about you. Lol

--------------------

OfflineVsnares.Zappa
bend over

#14570463 - 06/06/11 05:24 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Stop smoking ganja or at least, take less.

Invisiblesavage.renegade
Male User Gallery

Re: How can I get this effect to stay with me after tripping? [Re: Vsnares.Zappa]
    #14570482 - 06/06/11 05:28 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Joes hoes to the rescue. Get your capes on. Haha im just playing

--------------------

OfflineVsnares.Zappa
bend over

Re: How can I get this effect to stay with me after tripping? [Re: savage.renegade]
    #14570512 - 06/06/11 05:33 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:Awesketch:

Edited by Vsnares.Zappa (06/06/11 05:43 PM)

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: How can I get this effect to stay with me after tripping? [Re: savage.renegade]
    #14570515 - 06/06/11 05:34 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Don't make me channel the ghost of Sigmund Freud.  I warned you - Google Cognitive Dissonance and Confirmation Bias.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates