Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecbt myco
Environmentalist

Loc: Amurika Flag
Phishing at blossom
    #14564558 - 06/05/11 12:43 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Hello fellow community, saw phish for the 5th time last night at blossom. This was my first time seeing them with psychedelics and i've got to say I've never understood phish to the extent i do now after seeing them tripping.

My friend A, his brother B and I went together. The idea was that we would all boom around 4 grams. My friend A doesn't like booms as much as he likes acid, so he decided to drive with the intent of finding some down at the show. Before the show we got sufficiently medicated with some bho and rips. Finally it was time to go, we left about an hour later then the show was scheduled to start knowing it wouldn't start for awhile. In the car the nom-ing began. We had PC Orissa and PC Treasure Coast (which i hadn't yet experienced). B and I ate our 4gs and a little bit more.

We then get to Blossom and it was absurd how much cars were there. I'm not quite sure if I've ever seen that many cars in one place for a show. We arrived later than everyone else so it was very quiet and deserted. very trippy. At this point me and b were starting to get feel the effects come on. We get out of the car which we parked in an abandoned field across from the main fielded parking area. I get out of the car and everything just opens up, after being in an enclosed car the openness of the sky was just blowing my mind. the warm outdoors combined with the intense vibes that were going down just started the trip off so right. We had to do some wandering and walking to even find out where we were going, but we flowed with it and eventually ended up on the right path... straight through shakedown. There are so many kinds of people who chill there, from sketchy fucks, to peaceful hippies, to drunk truckers, to intellectual minds. Phish by far has the most variety of people that listen to them that i've seen, which makes it that much sicker that many people of different personalities and backgrounds can come together and peacefully enjoy music.

We get to the gate and Phish hasn't started but the gate keeper ladies said that willcall for tickets was closed and that we couldn't get it. It could have been a catastrophe, but they knew that it had to happen. so they let us all in for free, would have been cool if we didn't pay for tickets, but either way we got in.  At this point my oev were starting to come in. The psili thinking was already there. I was bout 30-40 minutes from being full blown tripping. We found a spot on the lawn and got situated. We chilled there waiting for the show to began. I was so hyped, feeling so good knowing how sick the last show was. I had no idea how intense shit was about to get. We passed the time by sneaking a few chillum tokes. They finally come on, and I can't even describe how incredibly nasty their song choice and jams were. It took me about 5 minutes for me to get into the phish vibe, but after i did i was swimming all night. Completely blowing my mind, i've never experienced a show, or even music to this extent. The visuals being promoted separated my conscious mind from my physical body. Letting my mind wander to various concepts while my physical body enjoyed the rest of my senses. The visuals were so fractal and so distinct, changing every second. It felt like i was in deem land, with the lighshow going on along with the movement and vibes of the crown. The music was consensually molesting my ears and mind. It felt like space, "gummyland", a 4d puzzle, the ocean, and many more comparisons that i can't remember at this point. They are straight up geniuses for being able to make this.  The music was flowing through my body and i felt it tapped into a part of my brain that hasn't been touched. I saw many people so drugged out acting ridiculous, i would have feel bad but thats their own deal and if they're positively experiencing the phish like i was, then all power to them. I just stayed in one spot with everyone i was with just taking it all in. B was enjoying himself as well, very much. We met up with a few more people, and all enjoyed the phish. A was almost passing out, if it wasn't for the pipe that were had going the whole time. It was the ultimate human experience. embracing earths chemicals, while experiencing reality with all of my senses to the highest degree with thousands of people who share similar views. It made it so much better that the show was outside.

After this show the phish culture makes so much more sense, I can 100% understand how people devote their life to touring with phish, it seems like an amazing lifestyle to live. Its a peaceful and positive lifestyle. Great fucking show, i'm sure anyone else who went could agree. I can't wait till my next show.

Peace and good vibes!
:awetrippie:

--------------------

Everything is nothing but a brilliant stringed symphony of vibrations on a subatomic level.

I (cbt myco) am a computer virus, designed to make stories based on complete fiction. Therefore, everything I post is for pure entertainment only.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

Re: Phishing at blossom [Re: cbt myco]
    #14564945 - 06/05/11 02:46 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

just goes to show that these drugs can SEVERELY distort your perception... even to the point of enjoying phish.

:smirk:

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

#14565001 - 06/05/11 02:59 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Nice post cbtmyco. Phish is definitely something else. I'm glad that you had a good time. The band is definitely stepping it up thus far on the tour. Hope it stays that way all summer because I'm going to be catching a couple shows out west at the end of the summer.

--------------------
================

Offlineadollar2lookatit
Stranger
Re: Phishing at blossom [Re: floatingwater]
    #14566185 - 06/05/11 07:52 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

OP, tell me you had fun during sneakin sally.

How was steam?  I was listening to the stream last night and thought it was fuckin cool.

Character zero and slave >>>>> ( . )( . )

Can't wait for camden!

Offlinecbt myco
Environmentalist

Re: Phishing at blossom [Re: adollar2lookatit]
    #14568350 - 06/06/11 07:49 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

nunbuh - haha my friend A would agree with this 100%

floatingwater- thanks, i completely agree with you. Phish is in their own genre. this tour is so nasty so far, i'm def trying to get more tickets to the east coast shows after that show.

adollar - haha o yea.

Steam was an experience in itself, that song absolutely killed it. The recording is pretty tight, but live was sooo intense. The second set was one of the best i've seen them do, and I went to the miami new years shows. The choice of songs and transitions were unreal. Wish i was going to camden, have fun.

--------------------

Everything is nothing but a brilliant stringed symphony of vibrations on a subatomic level.

I (cbt myco) am a computer virus, designed to make stories based on complete fiction. Therefore, everything I post is for pure entertainment only.

Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

#14568376 - 06/06/11 08:01 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Steam.. new song or cover?

--------------------
================

Invisibletealeaf
Just Touch It
 User Gallery

#14568433 - 06/06/11 08:33 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

word brother, I totally know what youre talking about!

i saw phish last year on saturday night at alpine wi for my 4th time and tripped for my first time at a phish show on 4 blotter from my head stash, which were the strongest ive ever had. the light show was absolutely incredible and I was listening to phish every day non stop after that.

fyi, treasure coast are some of the most intense cubes ive had. cant ever remember taking a full 1/8 of those. always 2g and had my mind blown

Offlinecbt myco
Environmentalist

Re: Phishing at blossom [Re: tealeaf]
    #14568541 - 06/06/11 09:14 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

floatingwater - i believe it's a new original, very sick.
check it out - http://www.bandsthatjam.com/bands-that-jam-jam-bands/phish/phish-blossom-6-4-2011/

tealeaf - exactly! it's a lot different on psychedelics, completely meant for it. sounds like a great time, i would def wanna experience phish and cid simultaneously. yeah it was my first time trying that specific strain, and i've got to say it blew me away. Didn't expect that amount intensity.

--------------------

Offlinelurkmode
Stranger

#14568838 - 06/06/11 10:44 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I wonder how many little girls Mike Gordon has molested this tour.

lol

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Phishing at blossom [Re: lurkmode]
    #14569319 - 06/06/11 01:04 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Saw Phish last night in Cincinnati because of how good the sets were friday and saturday.  Drove 8 hours there and then 8 hours back afterwords.  Great show!!

--------------------
**Metaphysical Crystal, Stones, Gems, and Minerals**
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

Invisiblebryguy27007
Cosmonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Phishing at blossom [Re: mattritt]
    #14569628 - 06/06/11 02:12 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

That was a great story and I bet an absolutely beautiful experience. I'm a Dead Head through and through and I didn't see that Phish had the spark until I got really high and threw on New Years '99. I still prefer the Dead but Phish has 'it' for sure. I'm been listening to Phish all morning.

OfflineMr Jones
Male

Re: Phishing at blossom [Re: bryguy27007]
    #14569880 - 06/06/11 03:13 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

just saw phish for my first time last friday at pine knob. the music was amazing! especially after dropping 2.5 hits of lucy we found on the lot before the show :awecid:

--------------------
"A cap of good acid costs five dollars and for that you can hear the Universal Symphony with God singing solo and the Holy Ghost on drums."-HST :mushroom2:

Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

Re: Phishing at blossom [Re: Mr Jones]
    #14570896 - 06/06/11 06:49 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, steam is pretty sweet. Its got a real funky trip vibe to it.

That first steam must have been so crazy just coming out of no where!

--------------------
================

Offlineadollar2lookatit
Stranger
    #14571762 - 06/06/11 09:48 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the link to the steam sbd, cbt.

Blossom looks like an awesome venue.

did anyone download the live bait compilation before the tour started?  the 7/15/99 YEM is a monster.

I am so fucking pumped to see them again!

Offlinecbt myco
Environmentalist

#14576487 - 06/07/11 08:21 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

matt - i would have been at that show if i didn't have to work. very jealous, glad that it was good.

floatingwater - hahaha oh yeah everyone went nuts, when it came on with the bass lines i was like "are you kidding phish" as it progressively got better through the song.

adollar - most definitely , blossom was def the sickest venue i've been too. especially with the summer heat, clear skies, and light show, couldn't have been better.

--------------------

OfflinePhishXIII
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #14576797 - 06/07/11 09:19 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I feel obligated to post here. Done!

--------------------

Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

Re: Phishing at blossom [Re: PhishXIII]
    #14576817 - 06/07/11 09:22 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

How bout tonight? starting off with a llama!>?? Summer Fun Time for sure..

:tongue2:

--------------------
================

Offlineadollar2lookatit
Stranger
    #14576942 - 06/07/11 09:48 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Fuck yes!

how about that rock n roll?

Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

#14582039 - 06/08/11 09:24 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah phish sucks :gethigh:

Just heard today that they'll be streaming their alpharetta shows in HD for anyone who wants to get in on the good times but won't be able to make it down to GA

--------------------
================

Offlinelurkmode
Stranger

#14584034 - 06/09/11 08:17 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

all joking aside, enjoy.

Darien
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XCLCOH20 <-- download

06/08/2011 Darien Lake Performing Arts Center

Set 1: Nellie Kane, Mellow Mood, Buffalo Bill, Kill Devil Falls, Wolfman's Brother, Rift, Undermind, Ride Captain Ride, It's Ice, Dog Faced Boy, Brian and Robert, 46 Days, Limb By Limb, Character Zero

Set 2: Golden Age > Mike's Song > Fast Enough for You > Weekapaug Groove[1], What's the Use? > Theme From the Bottom > Backwards Down the Number Line > Also Sprach Zarathustra[2] > Harry Hood

Encore: Good Times Bad Times

[1] Golden Age teases.
[2] Golden Age, Happy Birthday, and What's the Use? teases.

Weekapaug contained Golden Age teases. Also Sprach Zarathustra contained Golden Age, Happy Birthday and What's the Use? teases.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom