Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

Texas prison guard arrested on federal drug charge
    #14551620 - 06/02/11 04:15 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Texas prison guard arrested on federal drug charge
June 2, 2011

HOUSTON — A Texas prison guard is facing a federal drug charge after being arrested during an undercover sting operation.

Prosecutors say Alejandro Smith was arrested Wednesday after receiving a duffle bag containing a kilo of heroin from an undercover officer at a parking lot in Huntsville, north of Houston.

Authorities say they began investigating the 21-year-old after getting a tip from a confidential source that he was providing contraband to prisoners. Smith is a guard at the Texas Department of Criminal Justice's Eastham Unit in Lovelady, located about 100 miles north of Houston.

Smith is expected to appear in Houston federal court on Friday.

If convicted of conspiring to possess with intent to distribute heroin, Smith could be sentenced to up to 40 years in prison.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7592323.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSquigglyPete
Hungry Uni Student
Male

Re: Texas prison guard arrested on federal drug charge [Re: Ogla]
    #14551997 - 06/02/11 05:44 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Ironic :bigjoint:

--------------------
"Every man who knows how to read has it in his power to magnify himself, to multiply the ways in which he exists, to make his life full, significant and interesting."
-Aldous Huxley

Invisiblemikehauncho
Female

Re: Texas prison guard arrested on federal drug charge *DELETED* [Re: SquigglyPete]
    #14552093 - 06/02/11 06:04 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by mikehauncho

Reason for deletion: law enforcement

OfflineSquigglyPete
Hungry Uni Student
Male

Re: Texas prison guard arrested on federal drug charge [Re: mikehauncho]
    #14552339 - 06/02/11 07:05 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I don't know, prison seems pretty bleak to me. I could't imagine shuffling people around through cages, even if a lot of them belonged there. But, hey, whatever pays the bills. :shrug:

Sucks for him, though. Prison is a bitch. Here's a pretty well written account of one guys experience, if you haven't already seen it. Pretty interesting read.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=136858

--------------------
"Every man who knows how to read has it in his power to magnify himself, to multiply the ways in which he exists, to make his life full, significant and interesting."
-Aldous Huxley

Invisibleflameclown
totality is amust
 User Gallery

Re: Texas prison guard arrested on federal drug charge *DELETED* [Re: SquigglyPete]
    #14552434 - 06/02/11 07:28 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by flameclown

Reason for deletion: [this post is damn old]

OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

Re: Texas prison guard arrested on federal drug charge [Re: flameclown]
    #14553343 - 06/02/11 10:59 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Prison; being locked down at all; is the fucking worst.

This guy shouldn't have been playing both sides of the game.

In other news:

I saw 12 deaths inside. Three of them were at the hands of screws. One of those was a gunshot to the head while a guy was trying to escape. The other two were beatings, and I didn't know they'd died until later. It's not right to call a prison shanking a 'stabbing' because that's not how you die. Inside, we called it 'digging a hole' or 'digging a well' like 'he got a well dug in him' or 'pulled out a hole'. The reason for this is the make shift weapons used inside are not easy to kill with. You basically make a hole as fast as you can, by stabbing as fast as you can, and then you try and get a grip inside it and just start pulling. I saw this right up close one time. I had the distinct misfortune of having my cell behind a pillar, like a bulkhead kind of thing in the middle of the block. So if you wanted to shank someone, it was a great place to hide. On the flip side, it meant the boss' gave it a lot of extra attention, which was bad for rubbing one out or taking a hit. Two guys were loitering around the pillar one day, waiting for this fresh kid to wander past. Prison gossip said he's been worked over on his first night by someone who wanted him for a wife, but the kid fought back and nearly bit some fucker's nuts off. So his friends wait with a t-shirt, and a filed down toothbrush. They've cracked down on plastic toothbrushes, but there used to be enough of them that a lot of guys have them stashed away. You can file down the ends on the concrete to a point. One guy wraped a t-shirt around the kid's neck and lifted him off the ground from behind, and the other starts stabbing his gut. After a few stabs, he starts trying to get his fingers inside and he just pulls all this meat out. I thought he was going to pull out his intestines like you'd see in a horror movie, but instead, he just pulls out fist after fist of this yellow jelly shit, and then big hunks of meat like raw mince. Screw's arrived and tasered everyone. Even the kid. He was on his side, right in front of my cell, and every jolt from the taser made the big hole in his stomach smoke.

What a fucking pathetic scene.  I wonder what the kid was in for.  Wonder if it was a non-violent conviction.

People that do shit like that deserve to be fucking thrown off of a cliff; what a bunch of fucking rapist murderous faggot ass bitches.

^lol reading that shit pissed me the fuck off (happens *rarely*).  I hit the kettlebell for 30 minutes pretty hard and worked out that aggression.  The nerve of some motherfuckers.

I would never wish a motherfucker to hell, but now I understand why there exists the naraka.  I will try to be more open-minded and not outright try to sanctimoniously condemn hardships that some souls must bear.  It's all karma.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder