Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: to southeurope and spanish shroomerites
    #14549 - 04/27/00 10:26 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

well.. i have to plan a complete schedule and i will post it soon.
The meeting will be in the province of Huesca -i dont need to say that is the most wonderful pyrenaic region full of natural parks...
the valleys that are important in my schedule are
Valley of Aragon
Valley of Tena
Valley of Benasque
the house probably wil be a mountain tourist house...as i live in the region we wont have any problem in this matter
Of course we can do some scientific work in the hispanica species ...also we can look for the very big semilanceata specimens that grow here too.. i was the discover of this new specie....so i know exactly the places....
Remember this is not a meeting to pick all mushies we will see.... literally hundreds of semis and hispanicas... im planning it with the intention of share knowledge and some nice days in one of the most beautiful places in the Pyrenees...

Im also open to all suggestions .. if there is somebody here with a big experience in mushrooms cultures and wants to colaborate in the meeting ... probably the residential cost will be free for him.
by the way where are you living Ivax?
france?
Nacho

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCLuB99
lost somewhere in time and space
Male User Gallery

Loc: my mind
    #14550 - 04/28/00 05:50 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Hi nacho....really i can't be sure right now but probably i can be there....
I'll be very happy to meet people wich have the same interests.....

Hey bio......and you????

Anonymous

#14551 - 04/28/00 07:47 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Hi Nacho,it could be amazing,but i would like to know a few more specifications like where about in the Pyrenees, and if it's worthwhile to go so far since i've at 100km far a mountain whith some of the recently named "psilocybe spanica", and lots of semilanceata .
Ivax

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds