Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineishter
Stranger
Inform me please
    #14428120 - 05/10/11 02:49 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Hey guys,

I'm a regular toker but I've never come across/tried shrooms. I've been wanting to try shrooms for a while now, and I've done some research as the possible effects, prices, regiions etc.. However, I've never been able to find any.. I've tried asking my dealers, friends who are familiar with the scene, all with no success.

I'm in Sydney, North Ryde area, which from what I've read isn't the best place to find/buy shrooms. Now, in an attempt to avoid breaching this forums TOS, I will refrain from asking for hookups, and rather request any information that may pertain to my question/query.

Cheers boys!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledrr
Female
Re: Inform me please [Re: ishter]
    #14428171 - 05/10/11 03:16 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

How is this not asking for a hookup?

Offlineshroomzi8
king of the wild fronteer
 User Gallery

Loc: Valencia, Spain Flag
    #14428172 - 05/10/11 03:16 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

there is all the info you will ever need and more, right here to help you grow your own for not a lot of money.

and we aint all boys!:goodluck:

Offlineshroomzi8
king of the wild fronteer
 User Gallery

Loc: Valencia, Spain Flag
Re: Inform me please [Re: drr]
    #14428173 - 05/10/11 03:16 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

drr said:
How is this not asking for a hookup?

:laugh2:

Offlineishter
Stranger
Re: Inform me please [Re: shroomzi8]
    #14428191 - 05/10/11 03:22 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks for the replies, albeit not what I'm looking for.. Sorry for the gender-specific reference - it won't happen again =]

A friend of mine recently ordered a shroom kit, but by the time it arrives and actually yields shrooms, I will be out of the country.

So, again, any advice for hunting in/around my area? Also, what kind of prices can I expect to pay for 1/8 in NSW?

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

#14428217 - 05/10/11 03:38 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ishter said:
So, again, any advice for hunting in/around my area? Also, what kind of prices can I expect to pay for 1/8 in NSW?

I've seen an eighth go for as much as 80 bucks and as little as free. I doubt you'll be asked to pay anything over 80 bucks.

While I acknowledge this is ridiculously overpriced, sometimes if you want to trip you just have to take the plunge - at least until you can find a more convenient way of obtaining them.

I'd say you'll be able to find em for around 20 bucks an eighth :wink:

As for hunting, I don't know about the climate down in sydney BUT what you want to do is wait until there are days that:

• Rain consecutively for about three days
  • Rain suddenly stops
  • Very cold morning followed by warmer days

When these conditions are met just go into some cattle paddocks and look at the cow shit. They only grow out of cow shit.

Good luck mate.

Offlineishter
Stranger
Re: Inform me please [Re: Dawks]
    #14428225 - 05/10/11 03:48 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Dawks said:
Quote:

ishter said:

I've seen an eighth go for as much as 80 bucks and as little as free. I doubt you'll be asked to pay anything over 80 bucks.

While I acknowledge this is ridiculously overpriced, sometimes if you want to trip you just have to take the plunge - at least until you can find a more convenient way of obtaining them.

I'd say you'll be able to find em for around 20 bucks an eighth :wink:

As for hunting, I don't know about the climate down in sydney BUT what you want to do is wait until there are days that:

• Rain consecutively for about three days
  • Rain suddenly stops
  • Very cold morning followed by warmer days

When these conditions are met just go into some cattle paddocks and look at the cow shit. They only grow out of cow shit.

Good luck mate.

Thanks for the response!

Unfortunately I don't have access to any cattle paddocks, however I'll definitely keep that in mind =D

I've read that active mushrooms can also grow in areas with wood-chippings, is this true?

Also, how does one identify if a mushroom is 'active'? Are there specific identifiable features unique to psychoactive mushrooms?

Please keep the responses coming! All input is much appreciated!

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

#14428240 - 05/10/11 04:10 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ishter said:
I've read that active mushrooms can also grow in areas with wood-chippings, is this true?

Yes. But as far as which ones they are, where abouts in australia to find them and how to identify them I don't know. Check out Mushroom Hunting and Identification for information/advice about hunting.

Quote:

ishter said:
Also, how does one identify if a mushroom is 'active'? Are there specific identifiable features unique to psychoactive mushrooms?

Check out An overview on how to find Psilocybin Mushrooms.

This is by no means a pro guide and you should definately look extensivly into learning to identify them BUT basically:

• They always grow out of cowshit (deadly look alikes can grow out of dead leaves)
  • look like this:

• The gills are brown (NEVER WHITE, WHITE IS BAD)
  • When you break/mash the stem they bruise blue

Once you get to know what they look like finding/identifying them is really easy, but make sure you learn ALL the hallmarks because you don't want to make a fatal identification.

Also check out this video:

Offlinetizjack
Tizzy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Melbourne, Victoria Flag
Re: Inform me please [Re: Dawks]
    #14428277 - 05/10/11 04:47 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Wood chip species are Psilocybe Subaeruginosa. Not sure if they grow as high as as Sydney, if the weather is warm, then not likely no. they grow everywhere in VIC and southern NSW though. If you have received a lot of rain, and if the weather is quite cold, check out parks with woodchip, pine mulch ect for some.

--------------------

OfflinePoopyGonzales
Illuminati Recruitment Officer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wollongong, NSW Flag
Re: Inform me please [Re: tizjack]
    #14428300 - 05/10/11 05:07 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

If you are in Sydney and have your own transport head out towards Lithgow / Blue mountains my mum just moved there and goddamn is Oberon the place to go hunting, they even mention it as being a good place to pick edibles on their tourist brochures,

it's a bit of a travel, 2 hours by train.... maybe shorter by car,

but yeah hit up the Blue mountains

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag