Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblepsilosinner
Sinner
Male

Loc: Follow the yellow brick r...
Vicodin Overdose
    #1439866 - 04/08/03 03:47 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

If someone was to try to overdose on vicodin would they feel much pain?

Before anybody asks - it is me asking not a friend

--------------------
"I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example."
- Mick Miller -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
Re: Vicodin Overdose [Re: psilosinner]
    #1440077 - 04/08/03 05:06 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Your posting in the SGC forum is without a doubt a call for help.

What is there in life that you hate to the point of wanting to die? Paulo Coelho said that most suicides don't actually want to end their lives: they are looking for a change, because their situation does not satisfy them.

Death, when you are under the control of bad times, seems like the only choice. Beleive me, it is not.

I have tried commiting suicide once. I had 11x500mg acetaminophen, washed down wih a couple of beers and some wine. I was fourteen. I puked my guts out and I don't really know what happenned. I must've damaged my liver pretty bad, but not the the point of causing liver failiure. I was facing a part of my life where everything seemed to go wrong, and I was in the process of becoming more open-minded, I was facing the harshness of life... times were hard, for multiple reasons on which I would rather not elaborate here.

The thought of killing myself never crossed my mind again. I wasn't really shocked by what happenned, but I gradually started enjoying life again. Now, even though I have problems (just like everybody else), I enjoy life. Being alive is a good enough reason to stay with us, I think.

There are many people (and I'm not talking about psychologists, I'm talking about people you trust) who would do anything to save you.

I would give my life for you. Stay.

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

Anonymous #1

Post deleted by Anno [Re: psilosinner]
    #1440290 - 04/08/03 06:16 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Anonymous #1

Re: Vicodin Overdose [Re: ]
    #1440297 - 04/08/03 06:19 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

You'll feel good.

Then you'll itch.

Then you'll puke.

Then you'll wish you were dead.

Then you likely will be.

Not a pleasant way to die, I'd wager.

Get your friend help. They probably need it.

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
    #1440307 - 04/08/03 06:23 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

STAY WITH US !!!! :shocked:
The incredible chance that you have to alive in a human body and self conscious will never repeat again ! Don't waste it !
Think that the universe is taking conscious of itself through your eyes...

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1440327 - 04/08/03 06:31 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

theres so much shit to do in life so unless you are crippled/diseased beyond all hope, you can expect better days in the future. any crap you're going through now will eventually pass and you will look back and be glad u didn't kill yourself.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

Anonymous #1

#1441538 - 04/09/03 12:49 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Vicodin Overdose [Re: Eightball]
    #1442050 - 04/09/03 06:13 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

theres so much shit to do in life so unless you are crippled/diseased beyond all hope,"

i was with a girl in a wheelchair for over 2 years(she was paralyzed from the neck down due to a car accident when she was 18) and about the only guy i hung around with for a few years was born with no arms or legs(big long medical name but i couln't spell it even if i could remember it) These people had some of the best mental attitudes towards life i have ever encountered.....even to this day. Realize how damned lucky you are just to have a healthy body and like eightball said, DO THINGS......anything.......

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Invisiblepsilosinner
Sinner
Male

Loc: Follow the yellow brick r...
Re: Vicodin Overdose [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1442513 - 04/09/03 10:09 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Hey everyone thanks for all the support. I realize "it" is not the answer to my problems and I don't think I have the balls to go through w/ "it" but it does cross my mind (it goes in waves). Alot of shit has gone wrong in my life and some heavy shit just recently. I just have to keep my head up and know that if I'm at rock bottom there is only 1 direction to go - up.

Like I said I don't believe I would go through w/ "it" since I was unlucky enough to see my 18yo brother die (car wreck) when I was 13 and saw the pain/suffering my family went through. That is probably the only reason I wouldn't do "it" since I wouldn't want them to experience that again.

Fiend - I like the backpack idea quite abit

--------------------
"I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example."
- Mick Miller -

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA
    #1442724 - 04/09/03 11:20 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

it depresses me every time i hear about someones life being so bad they cant find any other escape but to die.  :frown: ... 

OfflineNovacaine
Particle
Re: Vicodin Overdose [Re: HidingInPlainSight]
    #1443016 - 04/09/03 12:21 PM (21 years, 13 days ago)

I'll say it wasn't much fun experiencing 5 bottles of Unisom, can't think Vicoden would be any more pleasurable.

OfflineTRaNcE_TriPPeR
TRaNcE FoRTriPPiNG!
Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: Vicodin Overdose [Re: Novacaine]
    #1454087 - 04/13/03 01:24 AM (21 years, 9 days ago)

I tried to kill myself twice when I was younger...once when I was 15 and the second time was when I was 16....on pills...but was found the first time and they made me puke it up, and the second time I just got really sick....

I have had a rough couple of months, especially a while back and was really depressed and showed it on the shroomery, but I have a new outlook on life...especially now that I get panic attacks and think I'm gonna die, and now I do not want to die. I want to live life to the fullest. I just had some stressful shit happen to me the last couple of days, and one of my frustrated remarks were, "Things will never get better for me...they seem to start to get better, then it all goes to shit...I might as well just fucking kill myself." And then I started getting chest pains.....then I got scared and took back what I said.....They were stress pains, so that could mean I could be close to giving myself a heart attack....

but man, my point is, don't kill yourself...it's not worth it...what if there is nothing out there after death? What if you kill yourself and that is it, no re-incarnation, no afterlife or anything? You'd just be gone....That's one thing that scares me, but honestly, I believe there is something else after death because I have witnessed some pretty freaky shit when it comes to the supernatural...I've seen my father, seen shit fly across my room, felt things touching me, felt presences of someone I knew who had died and felt something next to me, and I saw a blue mist and it was right next to me and I felt a cold chill on my arm like something was breathing on me....that's just a little bit of what I have experienced....I could tell you shit that would rock your world and probably scare the living shit out of you at the same time. I have a night light because I'm afraid of the dark because of what I have seen, felt and heard....

--------------------
"GROOVY" - Popular 60's Slang :smirk:

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: Vicodin Overdose [Re: TRaNcE_TriPPeR]
    #1462927 - 04/16/03 03:31 AM (21 years, 6 days ago)

i've OD'd on codien before, accidently. after being hit by a car i was taking it for the pain, and took the rest of a bottle. immaculate's right about the itching and the wishing you where dead.

the most painfull periods in life are those of tremendous growth. if you ended it now, you'd never get to see what you bacame afterwards, and niether would your loved ones.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom