Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLightBright
conspiring
contamination
    #1433748 - 04/06/03 04:04 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

My dog is very sorry for requesting me to cross post, but the fact is that it is very afraid that its entire terrarium may become contaminated and need full sterilization before birthing cakes, if this is contamination. :frown:

Transcript of what I was asked to type earlier:
"My dog told me that after cutting open and fruiting a myco bag in a terrarium it noticed the top of the cake to be slightly less than pure white. My dog lifted the cake out with latex gloves and touched only the top and the bottom, leaving the sides unscathed. Also, it turned it upside down (top is now on bottom of terrarium). In addition it slightly dented the side that is now on top. The bag was mainly wbs (it is fairly easy to determine the bulk of the substrate in these bags) and all the while the mycelia formed you could slightly see the seed (A black oval, as an example,was a sunflower seed). Now that it is in the tank the sides of the cake have all been covered with pins and nice fluffy mycelia but the top seems slightly stunted and not the vibrant white of the rest of the cake. In fact, it seems white on top, but just beneath there is a grayish shade (very similar to the color of the substrate). Anyway, with the information it presented me that I have now presented here, does anyone believe that this could be a contam. My dog is health conscious and doesn't want to be consuming anything but pure fungal matter. Also, it thanks you in advance for any possible information that could be provided." 

--------------------
"This hooch, it burns my soul."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLightBright
conspiring
Re: contamination [Re: LightBright]
    #1434066 - 04/06/03 07:04 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

bump

--------------------

OfflineLightBright
conspiring
    #1434116 - 04/06/03 07:21 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

sorry, this got moved from cultivation thread.

--------------------

OfflineKaren
Pooh-Bah
Female

#1434885 - 04/06/03 11:11 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

closed due to double posting.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck