Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Whores
    #1432614 - 04/05/03 10:36 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

It seems most women are whores. Even the girls that don't at first seem like whores really are in their heart. Some think their vagina is special, but it's not. You can tell them their pussy isn't golden and they laugh and will break down and give it up and like it most of all. All whores but not wanting to look like a whore. But some sluts don't care and you can call 'em a hoe and they just blow it off and say you're not getting any tonight. Then there are the girls they think are incoruptable. I dated a catholic girl like that. A stone fox virgin with a golden pussy. Se sheated on me with a friend and he sucked her tits and played with her. I think they must all be whores, at least in their hearts.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesunyata
nonexistentexistentialist
Re: Whores [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #1432615 - 04/05/03 10:36 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

lol

cheating is funny

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Re: Whores [Re: sunyata]
    #1432620 - 04/05/03 10:42 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I hate cheating. I've never cheated on a girl, but I've had 'em cheat on me. It breaks your heart, it's not funny when it happens to you.

--------------------

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: Whores [Re: sunyata]
    #1432623 - 04/05/03 10:43 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

They ARE all whores.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Anonymous

Re: Whores [Re: Murex]
    #1432755 - 04/05/03 11:53 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

very interesting, they may be whores, but should they be treated like whores?

Edited by LoOnEr (04/05/03 11:53 PM)

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #1432759 - 04/05/03 11:54 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

If all women are whores, all men are johns.  We're willing to pay for it one way or another. :blush:

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Re: Whores [Re: Evolving]
    #1432786 - 04/06/03 12:15 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I guess we are, in a way. I wouldn't pick up a prostitute, but I've bought a girl an expensive dinner and she felt obliged to give a BJ before. And then there's emotional prostution. I've noticed that most women want to feel intimacy and an emotional bond and arwe willing to give sex to get it while most men want sex and are willing to give intimacy and an emotional bond to get it. It's just two people using each other, and then there's tricks, the little compromises, false compromises, you play on your partner to get your way.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1432799 - 04/06/03 12:22 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Fascinating.

Now please explain to me why this thread is spiritual or philosophical.

If you can't you know what will happen.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Re: Whores [Re: ]
    #1432801 - 04/06/03 12:25 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I'm trying to discuss the philosophical aspects of whores and expore a bit of philosophical psychology of couples. This is the best forum for it.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1432844 - 04/06/03 12:55 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

ok

InvisibleLoriiii
barbie core

Loc: Israel
Re: Whores *DELETED* [Re: ]
    #1432907 - 04/06/03 01:31 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Mr_Mushrooms

Anonymous

Re: Whores [Re: Loriiii]
    #1432922 - 04/06/03 01:48 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

A. Please respond to the appropriate member when posting.  That saves on confusion.

B.  Please read the "Be Nice" policy before getting too personal.

I totally understand your anger but we try to keep flames to the barest minimum in this forum.

This is why I deleted your post.  Sorry. :frown:

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Re: Whores [Re: Loriiii]
    #1432940 - 04/06/03 03:02 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Hi Lori, I think you're replying to me, and not Mr Mushrooms sooo. I guess what you have the problem with is the word whore more than the content of my post. That's fine. I don't mean whore in the bad sort of way, just in a woman wanting intercourse and stimulation sort of way, not really prostitution.

Like you said, the sex drive is a key instinct, and a spiritual one in some ways when you get to intimacy. The sex drive in girls, is taboo, like the word whore. It needent be so.

Let me ask you a stupid question? Do you think more about sex or intimacy? I bet it's intimacy. I had a girlfriend named Lori that always wanted to cuddle but loved to make out and mess around too. That's ok too.

--------------------

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
    #1432942 - 04/06/03 03:04 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

It seems most women are whores.

the same can be said about most men. what is your point? most people are whores.

Quote:

Even the girls that don't at first seem like whores really are in their heart....All whores but not wanting to look like a whore......I think they must all be whores, at least in their hearts.

you thought you didn't have a whore, but turns out you did. the same thing has happened to me before (and surely many others, male and female both) and probably will again. look more carefully next time and good luck.

Quote:

I hate cheating. I've never cheated on a girl, but I've had 'em cheat on me. It breaks your heart, it's not funny when it happens to you.

same goes for me and many others out there, but that is how life is. yeah, it breaks your heart. you have to learn to deal with this, no matter how long it takes. i haven't dated since my last extremely painful heartbreak (3 years ago).

btw, what is your definition of a whore?

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Re: Whores [Re: eric_the_red]
    #1432952 - 04/06/03 03:12 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

>>>btw, what is your definition of a whore?

Someone that seeks sexual contact, not necesarily a prostitute. I know it can have negative conotations, but I tend to use it as a slang term more than a vulgar one.

--------------------

OfflineAislingGheal
A wave on the ocean
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Northern Ohio
    #1433090 - 04/06/03 08:08 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

The connotation of "whore" is derogatory, to say all women are whores is an insult. By your definition all people at one time or another are whores, but that doesn't negate the original meaning of the word.

I've been married for just over 10 years and me and my wife have an understanding, that love is conditional. One of the conditions is fidelity, break that and the marriage ends, period. I wouldn't cheat on my wife for 2 reasons; 1.) I love my wife and 2.) I will not betray someone's trust in me at any price. I can't control anyone other than myself, that includes my reactions to what other people do. I try to respond out of reason not emotion, its better that way for myself and others as well. So if someone cheats on you just cut your ties with them and move on, even if that someone just ripped your heart out, it's a relationship not life and death, there will be other relationships if you keep your head. Life goes on.

--------------------

"I hate having to pick between the lesser of two evils. But I'm glad Obama was elected. McCain was another war monger. I'd rather deal with our country going into debt than trying to take on afghanistan...oh wait FUCK!" - Fungus_tao

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

#1433110 - 04/06/03 08:40 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I remember when i said to my Sicilian friend that all women are bitches he replied a lot of men are pigs too.

But in a way your right.

It gets worse with feminists though. :P

Quote:

Some think their vagina is special, but it's not. You can tell them their pussy isn't golden and they laugh

That's what i'm talking about, feminists think that their like some gods gift.

Man i HATE feminists.
Especially this fat one in my student flat that has her ass shaped like a pigs arse.
You know with fat coming up all the way up the back. yak. :P

She's "trying" to loose weight (all of them do) but somehow she manages to occupy most of the shelves in the shared refrigerator.

Stupid stupid feminists. And just take a look at any of their magazines. "More!" or cosmopolitan or any other.

But coming from a scientific angle, woman really really like to live in social-sexual reality (the 4rth Leary's circuit) Urbanisation, comfort, useless kitchen appliance, all the brainless convenience. Education, babies is what matters most in their opinion. EVERYTHING else is "boring" or dismissed as man's  pointless fantasies.

I read a survey in FHM and there was a questionnaire where like a 1000 women participated, the question was what is the most likely reason you would dump/cheat on your boyfriend. The highest response was if he uses drugs.

Hows that for ya? :smile:

--------------------

Edited by cleaner (04/06/03 08:45 AM)

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: Whores [Re: cleaner]
    #1433147 - 04/06/03 09:18 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

sounds like philosophy,Kid Rock style! Look if you've ever done anything you did not wish to for money you have "prostituted" yourself( and we all have!) so the androcentric veiw is only half correct.I think you actually are discussing the psychosexual drives motivating relationships.These involve a give and take by both sexes.Does this make us "whores"?If you paint all women as whores then your interaction with them makes you a "john", someone who has to "pay" for sex. Culturing that attitude will assure that you will "pay" for it.I really do not see the difficulty in realizing that men and women are different expressions of the same species not different species.Yes we approach the world differently but I suppose if you could end up packing around a baby in your gut that by and large you will be expected to care for then your attitude about what causes it to happen would be much more practical and material.As in "look this could really change MY life here and you can just walk away,let's make a deal"
IMO men are jealous of the practical way women veiw sex and resent our own emotional weaknesses that we love to blame our mommies for.
I personally am disgusted by men whining that women don't play fair,LOL it's not that women don't play fair, it's that men keep playing the same game to get laid and we hate to lose.
With that, I'm goin' down ta smack m' hoes  till I gets my money beeeatch :grin: WR (Pimp of the Nation,Roffles :wink: )

--------------------
To old for this place

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
Re: Whores [Re: whiterasta]
    #1433245 - 04/06/03 10:41 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

sounds like a REAL woman just wouldn't give you the time of day
seems like you're a whore magnet.
but whadda I know? i'm just a stupid boy.

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Invisibleadrug

Re: Whores [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #1433294 - 04/06/03 11:09 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

If we're going to generalize and say all women are whores at heart, then I'm going to generalize and say that all men are fucking whiny assholes.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds