Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSubeny
Stranger

Mazatapec questions
    #1424058 - 04/02/03 06:31 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I have read and studied the how to's and such. did everything (hopefully) correctly. It has been 2 weeks on my first tries and another 2 jars freshly new done a bit different with the substrate and pressure cooker. I know i do need to be patient since it has only been 2 weeks. Possibly done incorrectly as well. I am not too sure if the substrate is correct for this type of strain. I am using jars. my pressure cooker. is definitly different to say the least. it's a pressure cooker... but only has setting from 1 to 8. made by toastmaster. gotta love small towns. If someone could just PM me or post exactly what they did for mazatapec cultivation and growth, I would appreciate it emensly(sp).
I used the brown rice flour and verm mixed substrate for this strain. is this incorrect? I use the setting 6 on pressure cooker(since I have no clue if this is right) seems a bit hot but some water is left over in the bottom (not much though) I have them in a colored rubbermaid that lets in no light in my closet with a small heater fan in the room to keep it between the temps said.
I'm a n00b at this. I have checked the FAQ's even went through hundreds of posts concerning the word Mazatapec. I just want to make sure by another's point of view I'm doing this correctly. Thank you very much =)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledog
straw dog

Loc: Route 66
Re: Mazatapec questions [Re: Subeny]
    #1424287 - 04/02/03 08:02 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

The Maz is just another cube. Use the PF tek, boil your jars for an hour and you're good to go.

My friend never heard of a Toastmaster PC.

--------------------

Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Re: Mazatapec questions [Re: dog]
    #1424305 - 04/02/03 08:12 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

The Maz is just another cube. Use the PF tek, boil your jars for an hour and you're good to go.

Dog is correct..
My friend started Maz on 3-22 and they are 95% now.. He boiled for an hour without a pressure cooker using PF-Tek style recipe.. he used this.. http://www.fungifun.org/pf/pf_en.htm and added a touch more water. My friend also flipped and banged his jars at 80% percent to help colonize the bottom....My friend says after they reach 100% he takes them out of the incubator and puts them on a shelf for 3-7 days and then births them,, He usualy sees pins 1-3 days after that...

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Edited by motaman (04/02/03 08:24 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains