Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
salvia question
    #1415549 - 03/27/03 08:14 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

ok i found a plant in a local nursery that says salvia. i got all excited and went home first and read erowid and it says that most plants in nurserys arent salvia divinorum(sp?) anyways now im depressed. is it possible to find salvia d. in a nursery or will i have to buy it from a internet dealer? i know this is a pretty vague ? but i though maybe someone in here has found it at a nursery before and could tell me it isnt a worthless cause. thanks in advance. peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespiritshaper
^_^

Loc: Lost in Space
Re: salvia question [Re: blaze2]
    #1415629 - 03/27/03 09:05 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i doubt you'll be able to find Salvia D. in a local greenhouse and asking specifically for it even tho it's legal may raise a few eyebrows. a nice place i've found is Bouncing Bear Botanicals http://www.bouncingb.com/salvia_divinorum.htm

hope that helps

--------------------
----------------------------------

Brilliant ideas, like truffles, are rare, and only possible, given special conditions.

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Re: salvia question [Re: spiritshaper]
    #1416263 - 03/28/03 09:39 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i dont really care what some person at a nursery thinks of my interest in plants. its legal and she can keep her thoughts to her self. see me and my bro want to grow some but we dont have our own place so we cant get mail orders easily. we were hoping that it was possible but i guess not. peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Invisiblejojoba
RockMoNsTa

Loc: SPaCE
    #1416325 - 03/28/03 11:16 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Blaze .. Salvia splendens is suppose to be really nice too.. Not sure But i think i have seen these seeds in stores.. ill have to go look.... What color are splendens flowers if anyone knows... i think red but im not sure... we'll see.. jojoba

--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR MY HUGE TRADE LIST ~~ CLICK HERE
Looking For These Items
Various Plants and Seeds.

Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

#1417154 - 03/29/03 05:40 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Re: salvia question [Re: peruvian spark]
    #1417241 - 03/29/03 07:00 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

thx for the link

--------------------

Thomas Jefferson

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order