Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNobodybutme2
Stranger

Need advice; tripping again after bad trip.
    #14061050 - 03/03/11 04:12 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Okay. Heres my history.

Took LSD. Bunk hit in my opinion.
Took LSD again. This time 2 hits. Better but still skeptical.

Took mushrooms. 3 cups of potent tea. 7 cups in total. Others were given to my friends. About 1500 fresh mushrooms in the tea.

I TRIPPED THE FUCK OUT! Heres that story
============================================
We went for a walk and I started puking and becoming really disoriented and confused. Scared I suggested we go back to my friends house. He obliged and we returned. Upon returning I began feeling like my friends were molesting me. Even though they weren't. They were plotting on making me be able to not go home.

I hopped on my bike and travelled an extremely far distance falling off my bike, feeling like everything was stuck in a crazy cycle of molestation and all the houses looked the same. Was even contemplating going to the cops or going under a tree and dying.

Finally got home. Told my dad I was fucked up on mushrooms and that I was molested as a child. Which wasn't true and that my friend was controlling my mind. Told him I needed warmth. Started talking about fucking fictional characters from movies. In example: Padme from star wars.

Eventually I ended up in the shower covered in towels with my dad trying to calm me down. My mom gets home. Everything starts to seem like the lion king. I was thinking of myself as Simba and my father was mufasa. I for some reason felt like I had to die for everything to be set straight. I kept hearing pounding drum beats, felt God, visualized a great white shark breeching water and catching seels. Felt I could control the water droplets with my mind. Telling my parents I was the King and bullshit like that and I had to reveal myself to the world and stuff.

Basically I thought I had become an all knowing being and was the chosen one. Obviously this is all bullshit and brought on by the trip.

When I came out of it I was left feeling extremely embarassed. Due to my nakedness infront of my parents and my foolish shenannigans.

Although the only reason the trip was bad really was because of the embarassment the next morning and the first hour. The rest was UNBELIEVABLE! AMAZING TRIP! Just came with consequences.
========================================================

Anyhow if you didn't want to read the above. I had basically a pretty embarassing trip.

What I would like to know is after coming to terms with this. I want to do LSD tommorow.

I know its not mushrooms but i'm very nervous still. I'll only be taking one hit that I have right now up in my room.

I plan on taking it at about 4pm tommorow and walking to my friends house. Staying there till the most of it is over.

If it gets out of hand...I have an empty home to go to tommorow with nobody there where I can be in peace. Although I don't even know if this is a good idea really.

I'm open to any advice you would give me on this subject. I'm also very sorry for this being such a long post.

I'm interested in hallucinagens and the things they can do for us but that trip really scarred me.

Thanks for your help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
Re: Need advice; tripping again after bad trip. [Re: Nobodybutme2]
    #14061086 - 03/03/11 04:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:drooling:

Why did you feel the need to bike home in the first place?
Are you going to feel comfortable taking LSD around these same people?
Can you crash at their pad if you trip all day and are exhausted toward the end?

--------------------

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

Re: Need advice; tripping again after bad trip. [Re: Nobodybutme2]
    #14061097 - 03/03/11 04:18 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

a shroom trip like that would make me hate myself from embarrassment haha!

But I've heard that acid has way less of a chance to give you a bad trip, ESPECIALLY in low doses.

You took alot of shrooms man, with every trip, it seems like there's always a part of discomfort. The more you take, the more discomfort sometimes.
But just recently I got a shitload of euphoria from not many shrooms, felt so good.

EDIT:

And never trip.... if you're not at home and you will have to go home.
You needa be able to stay the whole night bro so you can sleep well! Crashing hard after a trip is the best thing

--------------------
:whoyougonnacall:
"Anxiety doesn't exist. It's just your inner brain telling you that you're a pussy."

jokes

Edited by mrgibblet (03/03/11 04:19 PM)

OfflinePsilly Billy
Deranger
Male

Re: Need advice; tripping again after bad trip. [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #14061113 - 03/03/11 04:20 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Go for it. Just don't go home until you've got your shit together.

OfflineNobodybutme2
Stranger

Re: Need advice; tripping again after bad trip. [Re: Psilly Billy]
    #14061198 - 03/03/11 04:30 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Thank you everybody for the support first.

To answer the first poster;

Yes, Padme is unbelievably sexy.

1. I thought my friends were trying to molest me.
2. Its not going to be the same people.
3. I can most likely crash their. The only thing is there is often many people at this house.

To the second poster;

It was completely embarassing. The sad thing is its 100% true and theres even more embarassing shit I didn't mention. I appreciate your post and yes I did take a lot of shrooms for my first time. It was just completely terrifying for the first little while and its hard to imagine going through it again. Thing is if I NEED to go home I can because I don't want to end up doing that kind of stupid stuff AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE. I'd never live it down.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom