Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCoheed88
Amateur Failure
 User Gallery

Amsterdam - Shrooms/Sclerotia ?
    #14006698 - 02/22/11 10:39 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Hey guys, im going to the dam next week, and fancied tripping there. I know, as of DEC 2008, mushrooms were made illegal, but i heard somewhere that sclerotia was still legal. Can anyone clarify this aspect of legality for me. Thanks.

--------------------
You don't like yourself, but you admire yourself - it's all you've got, so you cling to it. You're so afraid that if you change, you'll lose what makes you special. Being miserable doesn't make you better than anyone else, it just makes you miserable..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineUK Explorer
Viva La ColonizaciĆ³n!
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Amsterdam - Shrooms/Sclerotia ? [Re: Coheed88]
    #14007597 - 02/22/11 01:40 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Coheed88 said:
Hey guys, im going to the dam next week, and fancied tripping there. I know, as of DEC 2008, mushrooms were made illegal, but i heard somewhere that sclerotia was still legal. Can anyone clarify this aspect of legality for me. Thanks.

Funny, I bumped into some old pals the other day who spoke of going to Amsterdam in the next few weeks and their plan to comnsume Philosopher's Stone.

I told them mushrooms had been banned there but another friend chipped in with they had had PS recently there.

So this corroborates your thoughts. Don't know for sure though.

I see a lovely 40 year old peyote on a shelf when I went a few years back... mmmmmm :crazy2:

--------------------
THE RISE OF THE WOODLOVERS - An Ongoing Project to Introduce Exotic Species To The United Kingdom And Encourage Their Naturalisation

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#14007611 - 02/22/11 01:43 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Its true, mushrooms have been illegalized here but in some shops you can stil but sclerotia, like said just now they're usually called "philosophers stones".

If you are familiar with procedures, many of those shops also sell ayahuasca herbs. Quite another trip though.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlineenesi
On the Bus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erf
Re: Amsterdam - Shrooms/Sclerotia ? [Re: Asante]
    #14007688 - 02/22/11 01:58 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Tis true. The truffles are still legal, so is live mycelium cultures. They only banned the fruits.

--------------------

OfflineCoheed88
Amateur Failure
 User Gallery

Re: Amsterdam - Shrooms/Sclerotia ? [Re: enesi]
    #14008295 - 02/22/11 03:48 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Whats the lowdown on dosages. Fresh sclerotia similar to fresh shrooms?

Cheers

--------------------
You don't like yourself, but you admire yourself - it's all you've got, so you cling to it. You're so afraid that if you change, you'll lose what makes you special. Being miserable doesn't make you better than anyone else, it just makes you miserable..

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#14008964 - 02/22/11 06:00 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

utfse

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineDalron
Stranger
    #14010037 - 02/22/11 09:11 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Coheed88 said:
Whats the lowdown on dosages. Fresh sclerotia similar to fresh shrooms?

Cheers

I actually bought some philosopher stones online from a company based in the Netherlands. They're most likely going to be sold wet, and from what I read online it's about twice the potency of a wet mushroom. So about 20g's of truffles would be about 40g's of shrooms which would be about 4 g's of dried shrooms. I took 20 grams of some philosopher stones and I was tripping pretty hard so...I think you can use that as a decent way to estimate the dosage if you're familiar with regular shrooms.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals