Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegoldenora
Psychonaut inTraining

South Fla. Outdoor P. Cub?
    #1395863 - 03/20/03 03:40 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Hello all a friend of a friend is going down south to (way) south fla for a year or so... he wanted to know if it was possible yo grow P. Cub outdoors??

where can he grab some info on outdoor substrate?
when should he start?
and what spores should he buy?? he was thinking a traditional Treasure Coast from FL or Florida Plus?? i suggested Eqs but i dont know if thats possible...

friend and i say thanks!

--------------------
You are what you eat..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: South Fla. Outdoor P. Cub? [Re: goldenora]
    #1395923 - 03/20/03 04:01 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

Offlinegoldenora
Psychonaut inTraining

Re: South Fla. Outdoor P. Cub? [Re: Anno]
    #1396008 - 03/20/03 04:42 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

woah... my friend is a lazy bastard i set him straight... he figures he will do a nice 1 full syringe and use all the cakes for a big patch once he decides where he is moving... it doesnt say much as to season so i believe it has more to do with the species & requirements of that species... so light isnt really important?

my friend wonders if a mushroom patch in a bush in a residential area would be suspicious??? and is there anyway that it can get him in trouble for having trippy shrooms??

thanks again he said..

--------------------
You are what you eat..

Offlinegoldenora
Psychonaut inTraining

#1396028 - 03/20/03 04:56 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

one more thing he wanted to know... if you grow two similar strains can you have them growing in the same patch or would two seperate patches be better??

--------------------
You are what you eat..

OfflineOKKuato
Amazon BasinRepresentative

Loc: A small planet in the esc...
    #1396818 - 03/21/03 01:45 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

I believe (not positive), some states do have laws that allow a small amount of fresh shrooms growing on properties (to protect grandmothers and the like on who?s properties they sprout up on), but you would have to check with your particular state on exactly what their policy is.

However, these policies would only cover a very small weight of fresh shrooms, and I think if the grow site looked at all like it was specifically cultivated for mushrooms, you could easily get slapped with a felony no matter what the laws are.

Don't forget, in the War on Drugs, people are usually considered guilty until proven innocent, and shrooms carry a heavy penalty just like cocaine, heroine, or acid.

As for growing two strains in one patch . . . they will battle each other for food, one will become dominant, and you will most likely lower your yield. Put them in different patches. I imagine, building two smaller patches is as easy as building one big one. But then again, this is all hearsay.

--------------------
Everybody knows what is going wrong with the world,
I don't even know what's going on . . . in myself.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Trusted Cultivator
    #1397064 - 03/21/03 03:27 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

my friend wonders if a mushroom patch in a bush in a residential area would be suspicious??? and is there anyway that it can get him in trouble for having trippy shrooms??

According to the FAQ, in Florida, my home state, you can legally posses fresh mushrooms, mushroom spores, and vegetating mushroom mycelium. However, you cannot legally posses dried mushrooms or fruiting mycelium. I don't know how up-to-date the FAQ is, though.

Take a look at:

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/3170/pag/6

-Diploid

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Re: South Fla. Outdoor P. Cub? [Re: Diploid]
    #1397840 - 03/21/03 07:47 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

I don't think it is legal to have magic mushrooms in Florida knowingly, fresh or dried.. You may be able to beat a charge if you play dumb by saying, "These are edibes right". As far as gowing them in Florida outdoors. They grow all over. I doubt you would drawn any attention unless you're not careful by letting people see you tend to them.

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Anonymous

Re: South Fla. Outdoor P. Cub? [Re: motaman]
    #1397979 - 03/21/03 08:41 AM (21 years, 13 days ago)

yep. you can only have fresh mushroom which you 'did not know' were cubies. anything growing on your lawn is probably ok, provided that it looks natural and not manmade. i'm pretty sure vegetative mycelium is illegal.

this is all FL state law though. by federal law, everything except spores is very much illegal.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom