Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDungeonMaster
Male

Loc: TX, USA Flag
Mushroom Tolerance
    #13894317 - 02/02/11 03:10 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

On Thursday, Friday and on Saturday I tripped on mushrooms.  Unfortunately, on Saturday my tolerance was way up.  I had to down more than a hundred, average size of 5-7 cm., of mushies to get a level two trip.  I have searched through previous post commenting on this topic, and some posters have said that I should wait at least a week.  Today, the opportunity for mushrooms is ringing at my door.  If I eat the mushies now will I experience tolerance?  If so how many grams of mushies do I need to eat for a level three/four trip?  I am unsure if I am going to use the Lemon Tek, because I don't want it to affect the duration of the trip.  Your input will be greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFunkMasterShroom
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Mushroom Tolerance [Re: DungeonMaster]
    #13894587 - 02/02/11 04:09 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Think of the mind as an empty barrel with a small hole in the bottom.
Now think of the mushrooms as water.

Now, if you fill the water to the top, you'd have a +5 trip.. but after that you have to wait for the water to empty (an average of 7days, but it still wont be totally dry) or it will overflow...
Now say you filled the barrel half way, and experienced a +2 or +3 trip.. No matter how much more water you put in it, you would still not likely get past another +2 or +3 trip.. Because again, the barrel is only so big..

Now this is just a metaphor, and is limited in ways, (not an absolute), but it works well enough to explain tolerance..

If it's been three days since you last tripped, and your barrel was overflowing.. Then consider that the barrel still has water in it, and you'll still have tolerance..

Even after 7 days though, all the water wont have evaporated (tolerance will still be present, if minimal) .. this though is very subjective..

--------------------
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side.

"Adapt.
Adjust.
Accommodate."

"Professional help is being thought." - Bill Hicks

It would be hilarious... if it wasn't so sad...

Offlinessc18
Super Saiya-jin Android
Male

Re: Mushroom Tolerance [Re: FunkMasterShroom]
    #13894900 - 02/02/11 05:19 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

3 days after the last trip is good. Tolerance is gone by 2 days on almost all occasions, sometimes it is noticeable that you still have a tolerance after 2 days but almost never.

--------------------
:*::*::*:

To be what you want to become you must deny what you need to become.

InvisibleCakk
Female

Re: Mushroom Tolerance [Re: ssc18]
    #13895668 - 02/02/11 07:31 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

A week and a half to have another full trip

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies