Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
Trip Report: Sunday in the woods
    #1388234 - 03/18/03 12:19 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Well at a keg party my friend had I ran into my good friends boyfriend..he knows im a tripper cause he is to so he told me he had some decent shrooms and a shroom choclate. So he showed me the shrooms he had..the typical commercial shrooms that have been going around for awhile and the shroom bar. I asked if he had any to sell and he said I could buy the shroom choclate. It was bigger then the normal choclates I had before and I could see the powder in the choclate.

So the next day I wake up alittle hungover, but not enough to not enjoy the day. I go disc golfing which puts me in an excellent mood. I go over to my friends house who had the kegger and ask him if he wants to goto the national park we always go hiking in and go there and explore and smoke. Hes like sure. We meet up with another friend and I had already ingested the choclate. So we drive up there and I get the effects pretty quickly..like 20 mins. Just chilling in the car groovin to the music and watching the many people we pass.

We finally get there and its real nice..like 64, sunny but kinda crowded. So we goto this place we always smoke thats a bitch to get to but it makes it safe. We climb up a cliff which is pretty muddy cause the snow had all melted from the odd weather. I start to notice the visuals coming on. By then I had a strong body trip going and I thought maybe thats all I was going to get. Then I noitce the grass start turning crazy colors and swaying in the wind, the leaves rustling without wind, and a couple pine trees start breathing.

Since im insanely happy to also have the visuals now I decide to smoke 2 bowls with my friends of some nice strong indica buds. So we decide to sit on a log and jsut chill on the side of this cliff that is part of a valley with a river at the bottom. It was so peaceful. Eventually we finish the bowl and some hikers come along and go down the cliff..which was kinda funny cause its the kinda cliff that if its muddy is deadly and atleast 4 people a year die on cause of inexperience. So we walk back and have to climb down a fallen tree cause the hill is so steep and muddy that without the logs branches acting as a ladder we would fall.

We get into the car and the car (96 ford tauris) wont start. Im not driving, my friend is. So finally It starts and that was a relief. We goto the other part of the park we frequent. Its way to icy still to go down the rocks so we chill on top and eventually climb to see this blasting zone at a rock quarry. I know that doesnt sound smart but it was sunday and my step dad works at the place and has showed me around it before. So we get up there and walk throuhg feilds of high grass and eventually get to the mud. Well that was interesting. Hiking through real thick mud tripping was weird. Like when I got to dry land it still felt muddy..even thoguh it wasnt..and I was walking on some hayballs that were set up in a line and they still felt like the mud.. it was weird. finally we go back and get in the car which doesnt start again until finally he gets it..he got it a month ago..damn lemons lol..

We leave and the drive back is fun..we goto burger king which i had no part in deciding so I was just dragged along. I get some fries which was hard to talk to the lady and shit but i did and handed her some money..then the girl who gives me the fries is some girl I smoked with once but she doenst remember me so I figure i might as well not bring it up since ill just confuse myself and everythign will go down hill. As im going to sit down a tour bus of people come in. They are all like 15-16 yr old teens loud as hell and bring making my trip unenjoyable. Eventually after alot of loud and annoying minutes of this we get out of there and go back to my friends to chill and try to get some bud.

Over all for the first nice and warm sunday of this year here, it was so fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshaggy101
Male

Loc: ..still waiting for godot
Re: Trip Report: Sunday in the woods [Re: forevadazin]
    #1389486 - 03/18/03 08:28 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

cool, at least the first part sounds fun.

What National Park was it?

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#1389614 - 03/18/03 10:46 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Interesting report  :smile:
Excellent use of paragraphs too, very rare around here..

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
Re: Trip Report: Sunday in the woods [Re: zeta]
    #1389707 - 03/19/03 12:37 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

McConnles Mills state park. Its just a small little park in Western Pennsylvania. I like it alot because its just alot of rocky cliffs with lots of caves and waterfalls to explore and such.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #1389766 - 03/19/03 01:06 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

cool trip man!

I've been in the US last summer and I visited Bryce National Park....

Tripping there would be:  :cool: :laugh: :grin: :blush: :crazy: :ooo: :laugh:

But i was there with my parents... witch means no tripping :mad: 

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale