Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Countdown to Extinction...
    #1386337 - 03/17/03 11:19 PM (21 years, 16 days ago)

36 hours 39 minutes.

While i don't support the way we're doing this war (money wise) i do support our troops and the way the United States is treating the UN. This is a sad and a good day to be an american, may the troops be safe and Saddam to the right thing and leave.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerhizo
herb eater
Loc: Superposition of possible...
Re: Countdown to Extinction... [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1386396 - 03/18/03 12:20 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

I hope this war costs Americans out the ass. I think it was pretty sleazy of the US to seek UN approval and then say that it doesn't mean shit, going it alone while distancing themselves from the rest of the world. I support the Iraqi people and their fight against the "foreign invaders". I feel that they would rather live under Saddam than be told what to do by fat rich white wacko Christians. I'm hoping for peace, but if there is war I hope Saddam prevails. If defeat is imminent I hope he contaminates the oil supply so that it's useless for the next twenty years(not like humans will still be around anyway). If Saddam is forced to use WMD against American troops I won't hold it against him, you have to use whatever means necessary to stop the evil-doers from taking over. have to go, big brother is watching

--------------------
An optimist is never pleasantly surprised.

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Slovenia
    #1386412 - 03/18/03 12:36 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

i do support our troops and the way the United States is treating the UN.

Try to imagine this scenario: 3 congressman decide that the rest of the congress is useless, democracy is inefective since all of the rest don't agree with them. They decide to dismiss congress and take absolute power. Democracy ends, dictatorship begins.

Would you agree with that?

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #1386417 - 03/18/03 12:45 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

So you think its good that the US and UK are turning their back on the international community with the arrogant belief that we know better than the rest of the world?

The way the US have treated the UN is despicable. They have tried to use it as a propaganda tool and as soon as they realised the UN would not back them they started whining like a fucking spoilt brat. I mean how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that the UN is irrelevant when it doesnt agree with the US??? Its called the UNITED NATIONS for a reason dumb ass. Note it is not called the Super US and all its little bitches.

"You wont do exactly what I want so Im not playing with you"
Childish - Which is exactly what the US is. A spoilt brat with an oversized ego and a fat fucking arse.

You dont support the war money wise? Dont worry the rich will make a fortune Inny. How may times have I heard you banging on about that. They have worked hard so they deserve it right? Just dont complain when they dont give any to you, or when some "towel head" blows your brains out.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #1386422 - 03/18/03 12:50 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

35 hours, 5 minutes

countdown to the extinction of justice

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Countdown to Extinction... [Re: rhizo]
    #1386424 - 03/18/03 12:57 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

I hope this war costs Americans out the ass. I think it was pretty sleazy of the US to seek UN approval and then say that it doesn't mean shit, going it alone while distancing themselves from the rest of the world.

Apparantly you find no problem with France agreeing to 1441 then changing thier mind threatening to VETO it no matter what....oh well

Quote:

going it alone while distancing themselves from the rest of the world

i wouldn't have it any other way. There are some useless countries out there that i would rather be seperated from France being 1st on the list.

Quote:

I feel that they would rather live under Saddam than be told what to do by fat rich white wacko Christians

Libbie Keywords: "I FEEL". This statement is steeped in so much ignorance it is unbelievable. Listen to the majority of the iragi people and they live in fear everyday from Saddam.

Quote:

I'm hoping for peace, but if there is war I hope Saddam prevails.

I hope there is peace as well but c'mon...

Quote:

If defeat is imminent I hope he contaminates the oil supply so that it's useless for the next twenty years

this staement is even more ignorant than your previous statements. I hope that he leaves them alone and the people of IRAQ profit from the wealth that these wells can give them. I guess that's one difference between you and I, i want the people to profit from the down fall of your buddy Saddam.

Quote:

If Saddam is forced to use WMD against American troops I won't hold it against him, you have to use whatever means necessary to stop the evil-doers from taking over. have to go, big brother is watching

he won't have a chance.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Countdown to Extinction... [Re: GazzBut]
    #1386435 - 03/18/03 01:14 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

So you think its good that the US and UK are turning their back on the international community with the arrogant belief that we know better than the rest of the world?

You mean the US, UK, SPAIN, AUSTRALIA, PORTUGAL, POLAND AND OTHERS? Yeah i support it. The international community turned it's back on us by violating 1441 and noone on this site can argue that.

Quote:

The way the US have treated the UN is despicable

I won't even comment on how stupid this statement is.

Quote:

I mean how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that the UN is irrelevant when it doesnt agree with the US???

how stupid must many countries be if they think they're (the UN) legitamit when they don't even enforce their own resolutions.

Quote:

??? Its called the UNITED NATIONS for a reason dumb ass.

the only dumbasses are those on this site that think the UN hasn't dug their own hole. The Nations were never United...uh wait they were united when they voted 15-0 on 1441. Take off your skirt and stand up to your obligations.

Quote:

"You wont do exactly what I want so Im not playing with you"

I know i voted to enforce 1441 but i really didn't mean it..wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Quote:

You dont support the war money wise? Dont worry the rich will make a fortune Inny.

that's a relief.....

Quote:

They have worked hard so they deserve it right?

just because you're a failure don't blame the rest of the world for it.

Quote:

Just dont complain when they dont give any to you, or when some "towel head" blows your brains out.

a. i've got money
b. i'll take my chances

35 hours 42 minutes

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Countdown to Extinction... [Re: zeronio]
    #1386437 - 03/18/03 01:16 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Would you agree with that?

apples and oranges....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlinerhizo
herb eater
    #1386447 - 03/18/03 01:36 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

Ok, so you think America wants to liberate the Iraqi people and make them rich, and you're telling me *my* statements are steeped in ignorance? Of course a majority of Iraqis are living in fear, in fear of getting bombed by the US. I can't believe you swallow all that shit.

In reference to the brainwashing of Americans making them believe that Saddam is the anti-christ and his people are living in constant fear.
Saddam is evil

About the oil.

"Contrary to their denials that this war has anything to do with oil, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz and Richard Perle wanted to go to war in Iraq long before they became Secretary of Defense, Deputy Secretary of Defense and Chairman of the Defense Policy Board. In a 1998 letter they sent to then-President Clinton, they stated "it hardly needs to be added that if Saddam does acquire the capability to deliver weapons of mass destruction ... a significant portion of the world's supply of oil will all be put at hazard... The only acceptable strategy is ... to undertake military action as diplomacy is clearly failing. In the long term, it means removing Saddam Hussein and his regime from power. That now needs to become the aim of American foreign policy."
article

About the Iraqi people

"Many here say they intend to mount an intense resistance, fighting not so much for Saddam but because they chafe at the idea of foreigners occupying Iraq."

article

about you
you talk big but you just don't back it up...now go do some reading

--------------------

OfflineyelimS
bohem

#1386468 - 03/18/03 01:50 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

#1386524 - 03/18/03 02:22 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

apples and oranges....

The situation I described is exactly the same as is happening in the UN. You think that UN is not needed because USA is going to lead the world alone.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1386544 - 03/18/03 02:30 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

I can't believe you swallow all that shit.

Yeah, just like it's all about oil....keep your head in the sand, your ass will still be ready.

Quote:

In reference to the brainwashing of Americans making them believe that Saddam is the anti-christ and his people are living in constant fear

that has to be the dumbest article i have ever read...why not include the Onion in your studies.

Quote:

"Contrary to their denials that this war has anything to do with oil, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz and Richard Perle wanted to go to war in Iraq long before they became Secretary of Defense, Deputy Secretary of Defense and Chairman of the Defense Policy Board. In a

They had every right to because he violated the surrender agreements. nuff said.

Quote:

about you, you talk big but you just don't back it up...now go do some reading

my talk is backed by 12 years of defiance by suddam hussain. You may support him which is your right along with the other numb nuts out there but those articles you use to "prove your point" are nothing more than reports backed by those that hold the same spinless beliefs as you do. You support a man that rapes and kills his citizens, bush has done neither. He gasses his own people, Bush hasn't, if he finds your wife attractive you will give her over or face death, bush hasn't done that. How about those rape rooms? You side with a monster and you dare question my stance? it's your right but in my eyes you're a spineless pacifist. Move to France.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineAislingGheal
A wave on the ocean
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Northern Ohio
    #1386568 - 03/18/03 02:42 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

While I am not a Bush advocate I am not a Saddam advocate either and your rooting for Saddam like this was some fucking football game severely undermines your point. I've done the reading, everyone is pushing an agenda, and in the end I have no respect for Bush, Saddam, the Media, or the UN. The best hope I have is that the global peace rallies stimulate the kind of changes seen last during the fall of the Berlin wall. Maybe mass consciousness can prevent the world from going over the cliff.

Innvertigo is a good guy by the way, he's smart enough to question everything he reads.

--------------------

"I hate having to pick between the lesser of two evils. But I'm glad Obama was elected. McCain was another war monger. I'd rather deal with our country going into debt than trying to take on afghanistan...oh wait FUCK!" - Fungus_tao

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

#1386579 - 03/18/03 02:46 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

Inny, you forgot to add the countdown to the start of slaughter...

Edited by zeronio (03/18/03 02:47 AM)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Countdown to Extinction... [Re: zeronio]
    #1386622 - 03/18/03 03:08 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

you're right..sorry (btw my timer is off on my account so bear with me)

32 hours and 48 minutes until the Iraqi people are rid of saddam.

I support our troops.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Countdown to Extinction... [Re: AislingGheal]
    #1386623 - 03/18/03 03:08 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Innvertigo is a good guy by the way, he's smart enough to question everything he reads.

thanks..

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlinerhizo
herb eater
    #1386641 - 03/18/03 03:15 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

He gasses his own people

So the Kurds are his own people? The White House spinster who thought this one up probably got a rolls royce and early retirement.

". . President Bush himself has cited Iraq's "gassing its own people," specifically at Halabja, as a reason to topple Saddam Hussein.

But the truth is, all we know for certain is that Kurds were bombarded with poison gas that day at Halabja. We cannot say with any certainty that Iraqi chemical weapons killed the Kurds. This is not the only distortion in the Halabja story.

I am in a position to know because, as the Central Intelligence Agency's senior political analyst on Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war, and as a professor at the Army War College from 1988 to 2000, I was privy to much of the classified material that flowed through Washington having to do with the Persian Gulf. . .

The condition of the dead Kurds' bodies, however, indicated they had been killed with a blood agent -- that is, a cyanide-based gas -- which Iran was known to use. The Iraqis, who are thought to have used mustard gas in the battle, are not known to have possessed blood agents at the time."

full aritcle

All of the cases where gas was used involved battles.

this is also interesting.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1386680 - 03/18/03 03:37 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Apparantly you find no problem with France agreeing to 1441 then changing thier mind threatening to VETO it no matter what....oh well

Oh so you fell foul of the propaganda machine Inny - Theres a surprise!

France, Russia and China made it clear when signing the resolution 1441 that it was not meant to give the right to attack on its own. It was clear a second resolution would be needed. This was confirmed by John Negroponte in November last year. A clip of him was shown on Newsnight and he expilicitly said that 1441 contained no automaticity to War. Now when it has become clear there is no chance of a second resolution the US are now claiming that a second resolution wasnt needed in the first place as 1441 does now contain automaticity. What utter, utter bullshit.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Offlineupupup
guardian

Loc: George "I love Hitler" Bu...
    #1386685 - 03/18/03 03:42 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

(hands curling into painfull spasms as he types)

I agree with your "Countdown to Extinction"......that sounds about right.......

(passes out onto the floor.......)

--------------------
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1386687 - 03/18/03 03:42 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

He might be a good guy but thats as far as it goes. Blinded by greed and patriotism sounds more like it to me!!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder