Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinej3st3r
Stranger

Percocet - What is it?
    #13802643 - 01/17/11 03:00 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I wanted to ask this here, because I know alot of your have tried Pharm drugs. I have a friend who tells me percs are a good trip. What I need to know is what type of trip do you get, how many to take,  and general information on the drug.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineophion
Stranger
Re: Percocet - What is it? [Re: j3st3r]
    #13802672 - 01/17/11 03:05 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

j3st3r said:
I wanted to ask this here, because I know alot of your have tried Pharm drugs. I have a friend who tells me percs are a good trip. What I need to know is what type of trip do you get, how many to take,  and general information on the drug.

I wouldn't fuck with it, it's acetaminophen and oxycodone. Acetaminophen can cause major liver damage with more then recommended doses. If you really want to trip off pharms go with DXM.

--------------------
Disclaimer: Anything posted by "Ophion" is fictional and is no way intended to be taken as truth.

Edited by ophion (01/17/11 03:06 PM)

InvisibleAsht0n
love ♥
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ellan Vannin Flag
    #13802674 - 01/17/11 03:05 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

It isn't a 'trip' drug.

It's a painkiller containing paracetamol (acetaminophen) and the opioid drug oxycodone.

Opioids are highly addictive - don't abuse them.

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#13802675 - 01/17/11 03:06 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

It's an opiate, not a psychedelic, and you can easily overdose or become addicted to it if you're not careful.  Try the Other Drugs Discussion forum on this website for discussion about opiates.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinemukhail
Creeper

Loc: Antarctica
Re: Percocet - What is it? [Re: deCypher]
    #13802741 - 01/17/11 03:18 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

No trip, but  :feelsgoodman:

Offlinej3st3r
Stranger

Re: Percocet - What is it? [Re: mukhail]
    #13802796 - 01/17/11 03:27 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

thanks, I'll not try it.

InvisibleMidnight_Toker
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #13802807 - 01/17/11 03:29 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Don't take them they aren't worth the hassle, just stick to psychedelics if you haven't tried opiates.

OfflinerunMD
Face Thoroughly Palmed

Loc: South Park County, CO
    #13802822 - 01/17/11 03:32 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

If you wanna feel all itchy for a while, be my guest, and take it. I suggest telling your friend he is an idiot.

Also, many people won't get any euphoria off these opiates. Even if you do, I don't think it's worth it.

--------------------
"Are you high or just stupid?"   
"I assure you, I am NOT high"

::All my posts are fabrications or observed accounts of other people's experiences. All cultivation is for the growth of legal and edible gourmet mushrooms.::
Not A Medical Doctor.
Elementary Coir Tek
Damion's Favorite Links, I love em.

Study Them. Experience Them.Learn from Them. Respect Them.

OfflineCompaq12986
Stranger

Re: Percocet - What is it? [Re: runMD]
    #13802896 - 01/17/11 03:48 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

move to big leagues and takes oxy's if you want to fuck with opiates but herions probably cheaper and the same exact thing.

--------------------
dey see me trollin
dey hatin
dey moderatin
tryna catch me poastin dirty
:Trollface:

OfflineCompaq12986
Stranger

#13802901 - 01/17/11 03:49 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

runMD said:
If you wanna feel all itchy for a while, be my guest, and take it. I suggest telling your friend he is an idiot.

Also, many people won't get any euphoria off these opiates. Even if you do, I don't think it's worth it.

you sir have never taken opiates in your life. i can garuntee that. You get a nice body buzz and your get super relaxed and nothing can bother you. someone could tell you your mothers dead and you'd be like thats just awsume man.

--------------------
dey see me trollin
dey hatin
dey moderatin

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Percocet - What is it? [Re: Compaq12986]
    #13802914 - 01/17/11 03:51 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Compaq12986 said:
you sir have never taken opiates in your life. i can garuntee that.

Different people react differently to drugs, man.  Not everybody appreciates opiates.

--------------------

Offlinedanvb329

Loc: United States
    #13802928 - 01/17/11 03:54 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

don't call it a trip, but... don't be afraid to call it that way IME

mine are 5mg oxycodone / 325 acetaminophen (over the counter)

oxycodone is a semi synthetic opiate

I walked some 20 miles the day of phenyl propyl (not an opiate, an anesthetic which only makes you unconscious), for hand surgery, and every bit of soreness, any trace of unusual feeling in my legs disappeared and never came back. But I think it was more because I followed with eight percocets in the next 24 hours then eight more then six then four.

i had 15 of em before that

in my own experience, which is practically irrelevant:

it completes marijuana and marijuana completes it, like it made pot trippy for me probably. It was all just thought-y synesthesia I don't remember

it just made me feel so good chemically and it will not have that effect on everyone.

I couldn't feel my sinus infection or more importantly the "disease" well mental pain that is synesthetic with the pressure, only to me because I've had it for 2 years and have been so focused on it. It went away 80% I say since I started taking this.

No rebound pain, just amazing comfort for two weeks sitting on my computer smoking blunts. But do your own research

Oh and I got itchy several times but this is only a physical effect. I actually did not give it a care in the world

I was mostly just mulling about my teenage years or something those two weeks. My mind was in the right place. Could only.. think of 2 or 3 major times when it woulda been even awesomer to me.

--------------------
risperdone, lsdxlsd, clonazepam, olanzapine, prolixin, haldol, diazepam, percocet habbit for 3 years, cannabis dependancy, tobacco, mushroom habbit, benztropine

Edited by danvb329 (01/17/11 04:07 PM)

OfflineCompaq12986
Stranger

Re: Percocet - What is it? [Re: deCypher]
    #13802930 - 01/17/11 03:54 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

But to say all your going to feel is itchy is ridiculous. I would never suggest anyone to take opiates if they havent just because they are addictive and its a slippery slop, but im also willing to be honest and say its one of the best feelings in the world.

--------------------
dey see me trollin
dey hatin
dey moderatin

OfflineCompaq12986
Stranger

Re: Percocet - What is it? [Re: Compaq12986] * 1
    #13802951 - 01/17/11 03:57 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

my best analogy is you feel like your in a nice warm blanket, you just had sex with the girl of your dreams, you found a million dollars, and its a nice beautifull day out all wrapped into one. the feeling is just pure :awepixel:

--------------------
dey see me trollin
dey hatin
dey moderatin

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#13802958 - 01/17/11 03:58 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

And it's precisely because it's so good that I don't recommend anyone try it.  Once you've experienced it it's hard to stay away from it.

--------------------

OfflinerunMD
Face Thoroughly Palmed

#13802971 - 01/17/11 04:00 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Not everyone has the physiological make-up to experience euphoria off of orally administered opiates, especially low doses of percocet.

I have read about this in journals and listened to a seminar on opiate addiction. Second, I do not come on here making some bullshit statement just to appease the crowds.

I HAVE take opiates for recovery after a surgery, but that was it. I choose not to indulge in something that risky and potentially addictive.

Finally, I did not say, "All he would feel is itchiness". I said, he "WOULD" feel itchiness which believe it or not, is common with oxycodone.

Suggesting someone move up to opiates such as Oxycodone is highly irresponsible and if I was modding, I would ban you for life.

--------------------

::All my posts are fabrications or observed accounts of other people's experiences. All cultivation is for the growth of legal and edible gourmet mushrooms.::
Not A Medical Doctor.
Elementary Coir Tek

OfflineCompaq12986
Stranger

#13803017 - 01/17/11 04:06 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Irresponsible for who? The cliche that hangs around here and looks down on other drugs and holds their precious psychedlic's above every other drug. Just your too close minded to enjoy the full range of awsume that is the pharmacutical world, doesnt mean everyone else can't. You can do a full 80 your first time or your can only snort half of it or even a quarter of it and still feel glorious. Open your mind man, isn't this what its all about.

--------------------
dey see me trollin
dey hatin
dey moderatin

OfflineCompaq12986
Stranger

#13803040 - 01/17/11 04:10 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

secondly I've done more than my fair share of opiates before.
Quote:

hmm...this most deffently implys that theyre no fun and deffently not fun. but that is your opinion. not everyone else's. Just because you have dabbled in it because of a surgery you had one time, far does it make you an expert and its rather insulting that you take such a superior attitude when it comes to which drugs we choose to put in our own body's.

--------------------
dey see me trollin
dey hatin
dey moderatin

InvisibleAsht0n
love ♥
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ellan Vannin Flag
    #13803073 - 01/17/11 04:14 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

This isn't about 'looking down' on certain drugs or placing psychedelics on a pedestal.

The truth is that opioids have well-documented dangers to health associated with their use. Physical and psychological addiction and the potential for fatal overdose.

IMO, they should be reserved for severe pain.

--------------------

OfflinerunMD
Face Thoroughly Palmed

#13803077 - 01/17/11 04:15 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

It's dangerous and risky.

People fall in love with them and it becomes and obsession they can't break.

People overdose.

It should be an educated decision but there are far more risks involved with insufflation of opiates than with eating a some mushrooms or dropping a hit of acid.

To each his own but if you don't think there is a huge problem with opiate abuse in the world, you need to open your eyes.

Also, you missed the part(Which you quoted) where I said, "Even if you do (experience euphoria), I wouldn't recommend it"

That is MY opinion. I did not tell him NOT to make his own decision. I also did not suggest he tried something 100x more powerful.

Advocating the use of oxycontin, if it belongs anywhere, belongs in OTD. Not in here.

I've made my point.

Edit: If I sound a little more than anxious and aggressive about this it is because I have LOST three friends to these things. OKAY? I live in a state where you can walk to any pain clinic and get these medications. I was never inclined to mess with them in High School. After graduation, I saw the death of a sixteen year old girl, a old friend of mine, and another friend that I never got to make amends with. One of my biggest regrets is never resolving my issue with this long-time friend of mine before he died, and he did. Oxycontin overdose. ALL THREE OF THEM.

IRRESPONSIBLE ADVOCATION OF DANGEROUS SUBSTANCES.

--------------------

Not A Medical Doctor.
Elementary Coir Tek

Edited by runMD (01/17/11 04:21 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale