Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Low doses of LSD
    #13791410 - 01/15/11 02:07 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I have seen a thread on bluelight about low doses of LSD and I don't believe I've seen one on the shroomery before so I was wondering what your guy's opinions on low doses of LSD are? Earlier today, I consumed approximatly 1/4-1/5 of a tab of strong acid expecting placebo at most and about 45 minuites later I experienced a "woah" type of feeling and realized that it did have some mild affects. I believe I took the small chunk of the blotter paper approximatly two hours ago and I must say that it REALLY cleared my head out and improved my ability to talk/type in the sense that my brain seems to pick more words from my vocabulary when I talk/type (If that makes any sense). It seriously helped me overlook something I have been mildly obsessing about for a few weeks now and I am in an extremely content/peaceful mood. My thoughts are very stimulated and I could keep gong on and on but I'd rather just let you guys state your opinions/experiences pertaining to low doses of LSD.

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Low doses of LSD [Re: Sheekle]
    #13791435 - 01/15/11 02:11 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I truly do wish that LSD was cheaper to get in my area (I bought a 5-strip for 70 and me and a friend are splitting it, 2.5 hits each). You really can't put a price on LSD but it would be more convenient if I could get it for cheaper so that I could take low-doses on a daily basis and take stronger trips 1-4 times a month or so for I truly believe it would be good for my mental health and shape me as a person for the better.

Would you like to know something else? The acid was plain yellow on one side and uninked/painted/shined/whatever you wanna call it on the other side. I find that rather funny. If you have the chance to get some plain yellow doses than maybe they would be the same ones I got. Mind you that one dose of them must be rather strong seeing as how I am experienced very pleasent threshold effects from just 1/4-1/6 of one.

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Edited by Sheekle (01/15/11 02:14 PM)

Invisibledrr
Female
    #13791661 - 01/15/11 03:04 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Sheekle said:
...so that I could take low-doses on a daily basis and take stronger trips 1-4 times a month or so for I truly believe it would be good for my mental health and shape me as a person for the better.

Heh...or it could totally destroy your mental health and leave you totally fried.

I went through a phase like yours. I ate little tiny pieces of potent blotter before doing things like....going grocery shopping and doing chores. Or walking around downtown or whatever it may be. Driving, stupid I know, but on super low doses its really not a huge deal.

I think its dangerous behavior. You aren't allowing the drug to show you its full potential and therefore you are ignoring the potential for psychological damage, because it seems to have such a mild effect. But you will probably find a couple months down the road...That you are now tripping all the time, even when you didn't eat any acid. And it is getting to be annoying that you can't escape the constant baseline effect. You won't be able to smoke pot without hallucinating. That was my experience anyway. Maybe fun to try a couple times to make the day more interesting. But believing that it will improve you, or your mental health (LOL!) is just ridiculous to me.

Offlineamungus
Scag Baron
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Low doses of LSD [Re: drr]
    #13791684 - 01/15/11 03:10 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

drop a whole one,might as well see what it's all about.
I personally don't like low doses,If 'm gonna drop...I'm gonna drop :crazy2:

--------------------
:penis::penis:
"Seems so sick to the hypocrite norm Running their boring drills But we are an elite race of our own The stoners, junkies, and freaks" - Layne Staley

Offlinec1dh3d
The elephant is BACK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Low doses of LSD [Re: drr]
    #13792916 - 01/15/11 07:39 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

drr said:
Quote:

Sheekle said:
...so that I could take low-doses on a daily basis and take stronger trips 1-4 times a month or so for I truly believe it would be good for my mental health and shape me as a person for the better.

Heh...or it could totally destroy your mental health and leave you totally fried.

I went through a phase like yours. I ate little tiny pieces of potent blotter before doing things like....going grocery shopping and doing chores. Or walking around downtown or whatever it may be. Driving, stupid I know, but on super low doses its really not a huge deal.

I think its dangerous behavior. You aren't allowing the drug to show you its full potential and therefore you are ignoring the potential for psychological damage, because it seems to have such a mild effect. But you will probably find a couple months down the road...That you are now tripping all the time, even when you didn't eat any acid. And it is getting to be annoying that you can't escape the constant baseline effect. You won't be able to smoke pot without hallucinating. That was my experience anyway. Maybe fun to try a couple times to make the day more interesting. But believing that it will improve you, or your mental health (LOL!) is just ridiculous to me.

Visual distortions I could probably deal with, but the feeling of the acid, hanging onto that feeling through days and weeks fuck me up bad. I cannot actually hardly bring myself to dose anymore until I get some benzos, cause after my Christmas trip where it persisted into the 15 hour mark and the feeling just lingered, I definitely would like a parachute (as Dwinpeal put it) to eventually 'end' the trip.

I could not imagine baseline frying for days, that would literally drive me completely out of my mind!

Offlinejustice51315
The man with the foolish grin
Male

Loc: Alabama, USA
Re: Low doses of LSD [Re: c1dh3d]
    #13792943 - 01/15/11 07:46 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

If you're gonna take Acid...just take the whole hit, dont beat around the bush about it...Trip, trip hard and enjoy yourself :wink:

--------------------
To Do List
    Lucy
      DXM
    Mushies
    2Ce
    Ketamine
        MDMA
  Amanita Muscaria
        DMT

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#13792956 - 01/15/11 07:49 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I've never eaten a low dose of LSD, but a low dose (5mg) of 4-AcO-DMT just caused a constant state of comeup anxiety without any trip.

Invisiblemaiko maiko
I can eat 50 eggs

Re: Low doses of LSD [Re: BothHands]
    #13793037 - 01/15/11 07:59 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i used to eat a lot of low doses. it's alright but i found it mostly irritating. it lasts the same amount of time but you never break through so it's always that just off baseline feeling. i feel stretched thin from lower doses whereas higher doses i'm up for a while and then more or less down.

Offlinekush420
Psychedelic Wonderland
Male User Gallery

Re: Low doses of LSD [Re: maiko maiko]
    #13793339 - 01/15/11 08:47 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I don't particularly care for low doses of LSD. It just feels weird to me. I haven't had more than a few experiences with low doses so maybe thats the problem, but I would rather take enough to at least break through.

--------------------
redoing signature.. for now heres some carots ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: Low doses of LSD [Re: kush420]
    #13793665 - 01/15/11 09:53 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I love low doses of LSD... it has a stimulating quality, mental clarity, and a general euphoria. It's best used as a backdrop for doing something else though- hiking, playing drums, whatever.

A few years back I ate a half tab every saturday for over a year... I would spend the entire day playing drums and guitar, then by night i'd go hang out with friends. Those were glorious times. I kind of grew out of abusing it to that extent, but i'll take a light dose and jam guitar for 8 hours straight every now and then. I think it's very useful if you're using it to do something else...

Honestly I prefer low doses to high doses. If I want to trip I'll eat mushrooms... but a solid dose of LSD lasts way too damn long, makes me feel like shit for days afterwards, and it generally isn't for me. I have no desire to take a real dose of LSD for at least a few years...

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#13796175 - 01/16/11 10:54 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I look forward to an 8 hour window with no obligations and no driving for some low dose lsd and private enhancement of everything.

People may come over, we may go out, there may be eating and drinking and music or just some video, or I may look out the window at traffic which is one of my favorite things to do.

for me it is my favorite pass time, in any city or any country.

sometimes I join up with an artist group and do live sketching, enhancement does not need to be extreme to remind me that life is more than swinging between obligation and relief.

depending on quality this may be from 1/4 to 1/2 a blotter.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale