Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSobercolober
Tuft checker
 User Gallery

Loc: EU
Sensation on shrooms (Solar Plexus)
    #13711681 - 12/31/10 02:19 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Hiya just wondered if anyone experiences strong sense of hollowness/fuzziness or spaciousness or an energy ball emanating or hanging around the solar plexus area when on shrooms.

I thought it might relate to digestion processes but I get quite storng sensations there. Not exactly unpleasant but strong and holds my attention. Seems to have some connection to sentimentality somehow.

HNY!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMoxyOx
Grazin'

Loc: Flag
Re: Sensation on shrooms (Solar Plexus) [Re: Sobercolober]
    #13712592 - 12/31/10 06:15 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Mushrooms tend to realign my chakras. Perhaps thats what you're experiencing, do you think you're solar plexus is in any way blocked or over-exerted?

--------------------
No one behind, no one ahead.
The path the ancients cleared has closed.
And the other path, everyone's path,
easy and wide, goes nowhere.
I am alone and find my way.

Offlinejamster78
Jamster
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK
    #13712775 - 12/31/10 07:06 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

A manipura chakra awakening perhaps or maybe it could be to do with the shroom digestion. I have experienced sensations in that area during a trip but not as intense as you described

OfflineParanoiD-9
Shroom Noob

#13713663 - 01/01/11 12:51 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Thats where i feel shrooms first. The body high starts in my stomach and spreads from there. it normally leaves once the trip hits full effect though...

OfflineBoheim
Pondering Thangs
Male

Loc: edge of the future
    #13713831 - 01/01/11 02:33 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

a number of things bring that feeling...good ganja even...I don't know what all of this talk about chakra has to do with it,since a fluctuation of blood glucose can even bring it on for several minutes.

I find it extremely common(8/10 times or so) when tripping though.you have a lot of nerve endings in that area,maybe there is connection hmm?:shrug:

--------------------
Není důležité co v životě děláš, hlavně že to dělaš.

You can read books about mycology and taxonomy all your life, until you actually go out and hunt mushrooms you are nothing but a bloody n00b. Same goes for mushroom cultivation or any other subject. Theoretical knowledge is nothing without practical application of that knowledge.
-German Kahuna

Invisibledrr
Female
Re: Sensation on shrooms (Solar Plexus) [Re: Boheim]
    #13713855 - 01/01/11 02:47 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Definitely

I always thought of it as  hollow feeling too. Or for some reason...Metallic. Like there is metal in my stomach?

I don't know anything about chakras though.

OfflineBoheim
Pondering Thangs
Male

Loc: edge of the future
Re: Sensation on shrooms (Solar Plexus) [Re: drr]
    #13713861 - 01/01/11 02:50 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

metallic? you mean like your stomach itself is heavier or sinking?...I just call it lead belly,but that sensation has to be from digestion IMO.I don't mind it,but walking seems like hell when you feel more dense.

--------------------
Není důležité co v životě děláš, hlavně že to dělaš.

You can read books about mycology and taxonomy all your life, until you actually go out and hunt mushrooms you are nothing but a bloody n00b. Same goes for mushroom cultivation or any other subject. Theoretical knowledge is nothing without practical application of that knowledge.
-German Kahuna

Offlinemaynardsdick
Stranger
    #13713885 - 01/01/11 03:14 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

i know exactly what you mean.  i feel a tightness there when i shroom.  i always chalked it up to digestion stuff

InvisibleSobercolober
Tuft checker
 User Gallery

Loc: EU
Re: Sensation on shrooms (Solar Plexus) [Re: maynardsdick]
    #13714414 - 01/01/11 10:31 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for replying, so it seems it is not unique thats comforting.
As mentioned it's not too uncomfortable but it's definitely part of a body high/effect that I largely forgot about/did not experience on L (last into this stuff 10 years or so ago). I actually looked up chakra's after posting this up but could not find any obvious spiritual connection/link to that chakra point. Definitely in that area though. It does vary a little from weak to quite strong depending on the exact trip and it does detract slightly from the more interesting menatl effects.

I read Serotonin has connection with stomach :

Quote:

Biochemically derived from tryptophan, serotonin is primarily found in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, platelets.

Being a tryptamine and given that is mimics serotonin I find that it has a sort of smeary effect on my mind body where they kind of glue and melt together at the same time and sometiems this smeary feeling originates from this solar plexus point.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract